Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Need An Advice, Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need An Advice, Please (829 Views)

Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual / Unable to ejaculate I Need Your Advice please / I Need An Advice I Have High Cholesterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice, Please by seedorfg(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2015
i just got a job in a soap detergent company, 2month ago. please i need an advice on how to safeguard myself from the chemicals and the scent of the detergent on my health presently and inward, what should i be eaten after work and what will prevent low sperm count from the chemical, though am not planning to live the job for now because of my education procedure and job scarcity, need your advice please, thanks .
Re: Need An Advice, Please by seedorfg(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2015
can i get it in chemist, and how much is it
Re: Need An Advice, Please by tforever(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2015
seedorfg:
i just got a job in a soap detergent company, 2month ago. please i need an advice on how to safeguard myself from the chemicals and the scent of the detergent on my health presently and inward, what should i be eaten after work and what will prevent low sperm count from the chemical, though am not planning to live the job for now because of my education procedure and job scarcity, need your advice please, thanks .
my brother what you need is Aloe Gel this will help detox and lower the effects of the chemicals and scent. And for preventing low sperm count you will need Vitolize for men and royal jelly..it support healthy testicular function.. You can call me on 08131195769 then we can meet at my office for purchase.stay blessed
Re: Need An Advice, Please by Holarmide(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
Supply, Sales, Training, Repairs, Installations, Upgrade, Maintenance and Service of Medical Equipments like:
Ultrasound Machine (all models)
X-ray Machine
Probe
Scanner
Printer
Films
APC UPS
CT
And other medical devices
Call Olamide---- 08039100515 08055455000 07013178612

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Mango! / 4 Important Things You Should Know About Orijin / Symptoms And Prevention Of Fibroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.