Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual (779 Views)

Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / Burnt victims transported in a bus without any medical (graphic) / Any Medical Cure For Pile?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by kaltonga: 3:07pm On May 29, 2017
I had once posted this on this forum but got little or no reply..I had a problem with a lady who claimed she was pregnant for me.when i came back to abuja from my business trip she came with a scan result dated 25th of November which read a pregnancy of 16 weeks and 5 days and the sex was male..the last time we meet was between 23rd to 27th of August last year.so i had already seen a doctor who did the calculation based on the information given above and he said the child is not mine.,yet the lady is still insisting its mine.
Please nlanders kindly help me with some advice regarding the time frame of the scan result and when we meet does it actually add up?As for me am ready to accept the child but i want to be sure if the child is mine...please friends i will appreciate your advises especially the medical students/graduates on this forum...God bless u all.
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by sexy74(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2017
pally since you want the baby, keep calm until she delivers then do the necessary checks.
Going by what you wrote she seems desperate.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by geunik(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
She got preg around July 25. A month different from when you said.
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by eyinjuege: 5:51pm On May 29, 2017
Patience is a virtue.

Once she gives birth, do a DNA test and find out if the child is truly yours.
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by Nobody: 4:46am On May 30, 2017
kaltonga:
I had once posted this on this forum but got little or no reply..I had a problem with a lady who claimed she was pregnant for me.when i came back to abuja from my business trip she came with a scan result dated 25th of November which read a pregnancy of 16 weeks and 5 days and the sex was male..the last time we meet was between 23rd to 27th of August last year.so i had already seen a doctor who did the calculation based on the information given above and he said the child is not mine.,yet the lady is still insisting its mine.
Please nlanders kindly help me with some advice regarding the time frame of the scan result and when we meet does it actually add up?As for me am ready to accept the child but i want to be sure if the child is mine...please friends i will appreciate your advises especially the medical students/graduates on this forum...God bless u all.
see lets not conclude yet...u shldnt use 1 lab test result to judge. why not do anoda one again bcus atimes machines malfunctions.so jst giv her d benefit of doubt n do anoda scan cus duin a dna test is really expensive.but all ds girls wey pesin no dey close to,she fit don carry for one guy wan dash u am
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by Lexusgs430: 5:41am On May 30, 2017
kaltonga:

No problem. Have a discussion with her that you are ready to accept the child only one condition....

A DNA test would be performed after delivery, at a hospital of your choice.

And if the child is not yours, she would be held liable for all incurred costs. Get a lawyer to draft a legally binding contract..........
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by kaltonga: 5:42pm On May 30, 2017
geunik:
She got preg around July 25. A month different from when you said.
thanks bro, she has put to birth on the 5th of this month..And am strongly believing what my doctor told me but just wanted to be double sure,on the reliability of a scan result.
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by kaltonga: 5:47pm On May 30, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
see lets not conclude yet...u shldnt use 1 lab test result to judge. why not do anoda one again bcus atimes machines malfunctions.so jst giv her d benefit of doubt n do anoda scan cus duin a dna test is really expensive.but all ds girls wey pesin no dey close to,she fit don carry for one guy wan dash u am
bros the thing tire me oo..even when she tell me say she take in..i scolded her to stop such a joke, she called back latter and said so if to say i carry belle fir you na so you go take abandon me...that means
i no get plans for her...she never called again until November when she heard am in town were she now came with the scan results.
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by kaltonga: 5:48pm On May 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

No problem. Have a discussion with her that you are ready to accept the child only one condition....

A DNA test would be performed after delivery, at a hospital of your choice.

And if the child is not yours, she would be held liable for all incurred costs. Get a lawyer to draft a legally binding contract..........
thanks man someone has adviced me not to go for any dna test the baby is not mine.
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On May 30, 2017
kaltonga:
thanks man someone has adviced me not to go for any dna test the baby is not mine.

Why not just scientifically clear it, than always having the lingering thought behind your mind?
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by geunik(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
kaltonga:
thanks bro, she has put to birth on the 5th of this month..And am strongly believing what my doctor told me but just wanted to be double sure,on the reliability of a scan result.
bro, am happy to help out in situationslike this. I know the feeling when you discover when you are old that the child you faltered is not yours.
Now that she has put to bed, go ahead with a DNA test. It will cost between 200k in naira depending on mainly location. Dna no dey lie
Re: Please I Need An Advice From Any Medical Inclined Individual by Ralphlauren(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
Bro, get a DNA test done. That is the only way to prove the child's paternity 100%.

This is the only way to ensure that a child that's not yours does not bear your surname or come back when he's much older to insist that you are his father.

Save up money and do a DNA. The innocent child caught up in this mess deserves to know if you are truly his father.

That way, you and your 'babymama' can have peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Wheat / Stroke: Symptoms, Types, Causes And Prevention / Say No To Energy Drink; Natural Ways To Get More Energy When You’re Feeling Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.