Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) (7410 Views)

Do You Need Sourcing Of Export Contract? / Export Contract On FRESH GINGER To Ethiopia. / Hard Wood Charcoal Export Contract Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2015
Export contract to supply ( export) 100% pure honey to Dubai at the final stage.

do you have what it takes to supply or take this contract? have you export before? at what price can you supply(export) ? how can you package it?

Finally, what is your preferable means of payment that you have being using for a while? .

please note, the best that can handle or address those question above will take the deal....plssssssssssss only 100% pure honey needed.

i will be back here to tell you the final arrangement but before then, i will like to hear from those that think can handle this , so that i can submit your respond to him and he pick the best deal for himself.

oya guys let me have you deal( offers).

pls no calls at this stage, if you have anything to offer drop it here.who knows, you may get yourself a deal here.

morethan 3 days discussing this contract undecided
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by 400billionman: 2:43am On May 23, 2015
Midnight

Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by nabiz(m): 3:51am On May 23, 2015
Am interested I wil sell 3,000.00 per liter
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2015
nabiz:
Am interested I wil sell 3,000.00 per liter

answer all the above question...not just the money part.None ask you the price you are to supply.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by presido07: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
@ OP I think am good to go with all those conditions I have what it takes
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Wisdomxy(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2015
interested will supply any quantity of tested and confirmed pure unadulterated honey from northern nigeria at #2000 per litre
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Globaby01: 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
how do I send mine, so you can confirm. although I don't know original honey as all claim that theirs is original, this one is from kogi state
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Globaby01: 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=dav8id post=34011754]Export contract to supply ( export) 100% pure honey to Dubai at the final stage.

do you have what it takes to supply or take this contract? have you export before? at what price can you supply(export) ? how can you package it?

Finally, what is your preferable means of payment that you have being using for a while? .

please note, the best that can handle or address those question above will take /quote]
1. yes, I have what it takes to supply this contract
2. no, I have not exported before, except sending things to my sister abroad
3. I will supply at #2,500 per litre because of the exportation rate
4. by sealed gallons
5. payment directly into my account from anywhere in the world or into my credit card.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2015
To get this contract your most be yes to all the above question...

its not an opportunity for anyone to test exportation but its a business opportunity for mini exporters.

that same buyer is also interested in:

egusi,
maggi,
guinness,
malt drink,
and many more.

am still verifying him first. when am done i let you guys know.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by IVORY2009(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2015
dav8id:
To get this contract your most be yes to all the above question...

its not an opportunity for anyone to test exportation but its a business opportunity for mini exporters.

that same buyer is also interested in:

egusi,
maggi,
guinness,
malt drink,
and many more.

am still verifying him first. when am done i let you guys know.

The question is, why dont you do this export to Dubai yourself? Frm your profile you're a mini exporter/importer, or dont you like to make profit yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2015
IVORY2009:

The question is, why dont you do this export to Dubai yourself? Frm your profile you're a mini exporter/importer, or dont you like to make profit yourself?

I suggest you should use HD glasses to reveiw my profile and you will understand that am a mini importer no exporter ... undecided

in btw dont you knw area of specialization matters in business? Egusi is my perfect fit thats why i hold that to myself whike honey is not. can you at lease reason why i want to give out honey deal out?

cuz i cant source for it and that qualified me unable to handle honey deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by deyo1(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2015
Hi, i can supply 100% Pine honey in bulk 300 kg drums at $3.20 per kg. I can also supply honey combs. Not from Nigeria though. I can provide analyzers and samples upon request. I Currently export to some European countries
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 24, 2015
Well op,this is goldmine opportunity for those that want to into mini exportation,am here for your air freight,check my sign for contact
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by karlxavier(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2015
at mrcdove, I have given you enough time for my money... I paid you 10,000 for a contract which you never paid that money back. its getting to one year or more.. please pay me back my money
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2015
deyo1:
Hi, i can supply 100% Pine honey in bulk 300 kg drums at $3.20 per kg. I can also supply honey combs. Not from Nigeria though. I can provide analyzers and samples upon request. I Currently export to some European countries

hello..pls can you recross check your price and writeup?
i will also be interested in thr analyzers ...

lastly i will like to see proof of your export...then we continue from there.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
well after carefully observation ,i understand that honey is a very hot in deman stuff.

that lead me to visit a particular honey market within the middlebelt region ....at the market, 25 litre of honey go for #15,000 ....100% pure honey....

demand is high for me to handle...i and any interested business minded individua will handle the deal.

my finally stage is a means for safety payment that will protect both the buyer and we the seller. thats the stage we are now.

after the this the contract will be unveil ....

pls guys stay tune.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by deyo1(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2015
Ok, what is your email address so that we can communicate better or you can email me at keawalt@yahoo.com
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by makyegh(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2015
We can supply your contract requirement if we knew what time the supply was to be made and the quantity required.
The above is due to the fact that we have stock in store but we also have our regular buyers who we have spme commitment with, yet we will consider your proposal if we are supplied with the above detail request so as to enable us determine whether we can adjust our schedule to accommodate your contract.
As to meeting requirements for international trade, we have the backing of NEXIM bank (that should mean something) who we are currently partnering with.
Fill in the requested details so we can engage.
Thanks.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2015
makyegh:
We can supply your contract requirement if we knew what time the supply was to be made and the quantity required.
The above is due to the fact that we have stock in store but we also have our regular buyers who we have spme commitment with, yet we will consider your proposal if we are supplied with the above detail request so as to enable us determine whether we can adjust our schedule to accommodate your contract.
As to meeting requirements for international trade, we have the backing of NEXIM bank (that should mean something) who we are currently partnering with.
Fill in the requested details so we can engage.
Thanks.

i suggest you stick to your regular buyerz as i dont want your too much commitment to make you fail the new buyer or your own regular buyer.

regard
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
deyo1:
Ok, what is your email address so that we can communicate better or you can email me at keawalt@yahoo.com

check your mail.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2015
karlxavier:
at mrcdove, I have given you enough time for my money... I paid you 10,000 for a contract which you never paid that money back. its getting to one year or more.. please pay me back my money
I'm realy very sorry for this long delayed,it quite unfortunate things went that way but it is well,plz kindly send me ur acc number,so sorry and thanks for your understanding.You can check my sign. incase you dont have my number again.
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by karlxavier(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
I would send my account number to you but I have to update this thread as regards whether you have paid me or not. I would send I tomorrow morning and I would be expecting alert that same tomorrow. Thank you
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by dav8id(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
karlxavier:
I would send my account number to you but I have to update this thread as regards whether you have paid me or not. I would send I tomorrow morning and I would be expecting alert that same tomorrow. Thank you

@karlxavier you guys did not start it here and you are not ending here..i suggest you both look for better avenue and settle una self but not here pls.

thanks
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Our client a vietnam cashew trading firm has buying requirement of 100MT at 740 CNF to HMC Vietnam with an irrevocable LC/ as payment term.

If interested mail sales@tradesrunner.com or call 07053944321.

No one will supply to you ex lagos @ that price let alone CNF
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
I need cashew nuts in stock only!...load and pay basis only!!...call 08026225888 wattzapp: 08077881934
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:52pm
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) by Delighthoney001(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2020
My answer to your questions please...

Do you have what it takes to supply or take this contract? =YES.

Have you exported before? = I have not but I have been eager to supply internationally, although I have senior friends that can put me through.

At what price can you supply(export) ? =
The price differs as it is based on the quantity demanded, because the higher the demand per time the lower the price.

how can you package it?== In barrels, I can also adjust to the preferred mode of packaging of the client.

what is your preferable means of payment that you have being using for a while? == my Naira and dollar account.

Thanks.

dav8id:
Export contract to supply ( export) 100% pure honey to Dubai at the final stage.

please note, the best that can handle or address those question above will take the deal....plssssssssssss only 100% pure honey needed.

i will be back here to tell you the final arrangement but before then, i will like to hear from those that think can handle this , so that i can submit your respond to him and he pick the best deal for himself.

oya guys let me have you deal( offers).

pls no calls at this stage, if you have anything to offer drop it here.who knows, you may get yourself a deal here.

morethan 3 days discussing this contract undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites / How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria / Am Based In Gambia, If You Need Anything Let Me Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.