Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House (17729 Views)

Lady Runs Mad Inside Osogbo Popular Market, Causes Traffic Gridlock (pic) / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos / Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by MizTyna(f): 10:29am On May 23, 2015
Wow! This is beyond sad
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by chibecanglobal(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2015
Never you take prescription medication without professional 's advise.
This guy's mental problem started when he eas given thst illicit concoction and or malaria medication.
There is no shortcut to anything meaningful in life.Always go thru the appropriate channel and procedure to get any meaningful goal achieved.

1 Like

Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by blank(f): 10:36am On May 23, 2015
Once malaria touches the brain, it leads to madness and then certain death. If you don't treat k malaria on time, it could touch the brain.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Engineer1985(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2015
It's a pity!
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by MugabeRobert: 10:37am On May 23, 2015
BiafranMan:
Unemployment every where in the ZOO. Frustration killing the monkeys and baboons in the ZOO yet few imbecilic so called Niger deltans don't want to join forces with us. The yoruba and hausa man will tell you, "The igbos want you because of your oil, the igbos want to dominate you" I ask you so called Niger Deltans, Do we not have oil in imo,
abia, anambra (Agulu to be precise) etc,
keep deceive yourselves thinkin you're
the only people with oil, while yoruba,
hausa/fulani bokoharam continue taking
your oil. How many of your people own oil blocks. Are you not dominated by the hausas and yorubas?? DO YOU HAVE POWER SUPPLY IN YOUR AREA, THE ANSWER IS NO, DO YOU HAVE GOOD ROADS, THE ANSWER IS NO, DO YOU FISH IN YOUR RIVER, THE ANSWER IS NO, DO YOU HAVE GOOD DRINKING WATER, THE ANSWER IS NO. That's why you're poor and wretched because you can't reason properly.

Na by force to join you? Thieves!!!
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by ibkgab001: 10:37am On May 23, 2015
Those that ran away are the prime suspect
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by veave(f): 10:39am On May 23, 2015
Okra+strong Otumokpo=?
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Spydamannn(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2015
Very strange...the situation in naija fit make man kolo,jah help us
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by columbus007(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2015
Dyt:
Weed
this is not weed its simply typhoid fever haba,its not everythg we blame other for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by PreacherxSon(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Why is the sister on the run if she's innocent...
I blame unemployment

are u new in nigeria

Or u dnt know d meaning of nigera police

If na u u go pose 4 ther abi
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by missbehave247(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2015
I can bet my life on this"you are not a nigerian" cause if you'r, u will know the implecation of I no follow
Bonapart:
Why is the sister on the run if she's innocent...
I blame unemployment
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by BiafranMan: 10:52am On May 23, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Na by force to join you? Thieves!!!
You're probably a hausa/yoruba person afraid of what will become of you when we become independent from the zoo called Nigeria, the truth stings like a bee. You're a Mad man
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Neplusultra(f): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
I don't tink it's something sinister, guess d malaria went into his head, he took malaria drug and vomitted, den asked for concoction, orthodox and unorthodox medicine don't agree, so it's adds up
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Bonapart(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
missbehave247:
I can bet my life on this"you are not a nigerian" cause if you'r, u will know the implecation of I no follow
if you bet your life, you gonna lose it cos am a Nigerian
Stay and prove ur innocence... how can a vibrant young man just develop madness, run and die... i clap for that story again
I clap for you too for believing such make up
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Bonapart(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2015
PreacherxSon:

are u new in nigeria

Or u dnt know d meaning of nigera police

If na u u go pose 4 ther abi
she don't have to let her stay and prove she's innocent
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Rendition(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2015
Sincerely dis aint any spiritual ish, its another kinda malaria called d cerebral malaria it causes sudden unstable brain function like d madness fin or seizures it attacks d CNS(central nervous system) am no medical doctor buh had somone it happened too just under a day thk God he survived it due too immediate response of taking him to the hospital
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by 2Blessed2stress: 11:02am On May 23, 2015
Embrace Jah... The alpha and Omega cool and the author and finisher of our faith. In his rest all Sanity cheesy
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by xtervaganza(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2015
imsuboi:
Ofe mmanu
koni dafun e

1 Like

Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Bigshark(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
sweet jesus

hv u ever wondered y taylor86 is in every thread on nairaland

GEJ our brother don use unemployment scatter our brain here 4 ph

i bet u no busy dude will be refreshing nairaland as i do

but i no go kill myself

came out of NYSC on feb.19

no work no green light

but i dey answer rivers man

God dey shaa
U just comot NYSC Feb 16 dis year, u dy complain,wat of dos way comot since 2010.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2015
BiafranMan:
Unemployment every where in the ZOO. Frustration killing the monkeys and baboons in the ZOO yet few imbecilic so called Niger deltans don't want to join forces with us. The yoruba and hausa man will tell you, "The igbos want you because of your oil, the igbos want to dominate you" I ask you so called Niger Deltans, Do we not have oil in imo,
abia, anambra (Agulu to be precise) Do we not have coal in enugu ( You don't have coal ), etc,
keep deceive yourselves thinking you're
your oil. How many of your people own oil blocks. Are you not dominated by the hausas and yorubas?? DO YOU HAVE POWER SUPPLY IN YOUR AREA, THE ANSWER IS NO, DO YOU HAVE GOOD ROADS, THE ANSWER IS NO, DO YOU FISH IN YOUR RIVER, THE ANSWER IS NO, DO YOU HAVE GOOD DRINKING WATER, THE ANSWER IS NO. That's why you're poor and wretched because you can't reason properly.

If truly you are my igbo brother then you are really insane!!! I am sure you stopped schooling after secondary school, maybe you ride an okada for a living?
Useless ape!!! It's because of fools like you that people think all igbos reason through their anuS!!!
By what gives you the right to presume to speak for igbo people?? Do you think we all want biafra? Yes I believe Nigeria would be better off separated but not if I have to have an orangutan like you as a neighbour, then I would rather live in hell!!!
Firstly you assume all igbos see Niger delta people as their brothers?? Seriously? How did u come about this assumption?? Truly you are a fOOl!!!

Second you assume all igbos hate yoruba and hausa people?? Men you are on a long thing o!!!

My best friend to death is soji from ijebu ode, I am god father to his daughter derin and I love her beyond words!!

After soji my closest friend is Ayo, we go way back and have all sorts of mad fun together...

And yes I am pure igbo, both my parents are from Anambra state.

You need to cure yourself of this hate before it destroys you. You see hateful people will meet only hateful people... what I mean is until you cure yourself of hate all the Yorubas and hausa people you meet will be those that hate igbos with a passion hence you will continue spiralling down in your path of Hatred.

Most yoruba friends I have all have no hate against igbos do you know why? Because I harbour not hate inside me, so cure your diseased life because as you are no one will want you for a neighbour in biafra.(if it ever happens)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by missbehave247(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2015
Do me a favor of reading op post again, after that bring your argument up front and I will gladly answer u
Bonapart:
if you bet your life, you gonna lose it cos am a Nigerian
Stay and prove ur innocence... how can a vibrant young man just develop madness, run and die... i clap for that story again
I clap for you too for believing such make up
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by imsuboi(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
koni dafun e

Otu nne gi
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by tunnary(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2015
A friend died in my house, I reported d case nd i was arrested meanwhile police is ur friend. So it is beta u runaway witout any trace.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Nobody: 11:23am On May 23, 2015
maybe d concotion they gave him wasnt preserved well.and he died as a result of d lethal portion
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Babalegba(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
BiafranMan:
abia, anambra (Agulu to be precise) Do we not have coal in enugu ( You don't have coal ), etc,
keep deceive yourselves thinking you're
how old are you
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by Bonapart(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2015
missbehave247:
Do me a favor of reading op post again, after that bring your argument up front and I will gladly answer u
i only read once and comprehend once
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by smsdigito: 11:38am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
sweet jesus

hv u ever wondered y taylor86 is in every thread on nairaland

GEJ our brother don use unemployment scatter our brain here 4 ph

i bet u no busy dude will be refreshing nairaland as i do

but i no go kill myself

came out of NYSC on feb.19

no work no green light

but i dey answer rivers man

God dey shaa
Every Rivers man cant be gainfully employed by federal govt. Even in daura with Buhari coming in, it cant be so. think , crack ur brain look for anything legitimate to do , people are doing things all over Nigeria, on the net guys are blogging doing all sorts of things. Dont be deceived rise up and come out of that shell instead of waiting for your president bro in aso rock. Time waits for no one. Stop complaining, people from even bayelsa have not been employed. We must learn to take our destinies in our own hands at least for now. A word is enough for the wise bro.

Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by nkowaputa(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2015
Prodeegee:
When they say "akoba, adaba; olorun ma je ka ri. Always say Amen!

Akoba gbaa leleyi o!
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by RiffRaff: 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
Cerebral Malaria can make people run mad and eventually kill them..

They should simply perform an autopsy and find out the cause of them.

I trust by now The Nigerian police would already be threatning the guy they have in custody, telling the family to go and look for money because its a murder case.

I just hope no innocent person rot in jail at the end of this story.
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by kuzee(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2015
ijustdey:
there is more to this story than they eyes could phantom.......

this is strange in a strange way cause at lot of things did happened before he start to behave irrationally which they are saying

I am suspecting the deceased father though has a hand in his death
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by ijustdey: 12:30pm On May 23, 2015
lomomikajo:
pics pls

which other pics are you looking forundecided
Re: Mystery As Unemployed Man Runs Mad, Dies In Friend’s House by xtervaganza(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
imsuboi:

Otu nne gi
omo irankiran

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paramedics: The Missing Link In The Nigerian Health Sector / Male Doctors Should Stop Pertaking In Pregnancy Check Up. / Pain-free Menstruation: How Achievable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.