Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife (24407 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ijustdey: 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
remirez07:
You never can tell, the Doctor may be their family doctor. I believe the woman is lying.

I understand what you are driving at.....

Its just dat a man telling me that he has not touch the woman since last year and they sleep in the same room........

Don't he expect his wife to be receiving some good bunking somewhere when he refused to do the necessary for up to six months
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by remirez07(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2015
seems this man has being cheating on his wife. The husband may not touch her do to the fact that he knew she was cheating on him..
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Islie: 8:43pm On May 23, 2015
“My husband and I used to spend the money that I was collecting from the father of my first child.
“On some occasions, he would ask me to tell the man that his child needed to buy some things which were not true

What manner of guy send his wife to go and lie to her ex to collect money that both will spend if not an irresponsible man
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by remirez07(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2015
ijustdey:

I understand what you are driving at.....

Its just dat a man telling me that he has not touch the woman since last year and they sleep in the same room........

Don't he expect his wife to be receiving some good bunking somewhere when he refused to do the necessary for up to six months
IF I had the evidence that my Wife is cheating on me, what am i touching her for? There is nothing good in touching her.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by whitestar01(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
Complicated isue
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ijustdey: 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
remirez07:
IF I had the evidence that my Wife is cheating on me, what am i touching her for? There is nothing good in touching her.

The man only had problem with that when he see it wasn't favouring him.....

When he was sending his wife to the ex to collect money through lies..... Don't he know that the ex might be humping his wife, just like the time he said she came late

Like here......
On some occasions, he would ask me to tell the man that his child needed to buy some things which were not true.
“But when the man stopped giving me money, problems started at home,” she said.

And here....
Adetunji also told the court that his wife had had a son for another man before they were married and she was always going to the child’s father to collect his school fees.
“One day, she did not return home till 1:00 a.m., under the pretext that she had gone to collect her son’s school fees.

So I believe both are just lying
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Islie: 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m lipsrsealed

Where was Islam mentioned here angry
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2015
Islie:

Where was Islam mentioned here angry
Its a mistake, correct it
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by onizy(f): 10:54pm On May 23, 2015
if and only if justice is practiced in Nigeria both husband, wife and abortion nurse should be sentenced
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ibro360(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2015
lagos sin city
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by emzila(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2015
B
Beremx:
The woman is obviously lying.
thank u for being objective dear.
The man's account has a part that indict a nurse and a suppose case file at a police station. These make his own account more reliable. Besides, Which normal woman will d husband force to commit abortion 5 time, using d blood for spiritual purposes, extort money from, lied against(as she claimed) yet turned down an opportunity to be free from all that, claiming she still love the man, na so love de shark Nigerian women?
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by heeds2532(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Fourwinds: 8:25am On May 24, 2015
ijustdey:

this statement by the husband just don't add up.

aren't you supposed to confront the wife instead of the doctor. what has the doctor got to do with this that you have to fight him
from what i read. D man is illiterate
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Fourwinds: 8:26am On May 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Confused family , it's obvious both parties are lying .
what i see here is a useless husband and very illiterate
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by funlord(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2015
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by remirez07(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2015
ijustdey:

The man only had problem with that when he see it wasn't favouring him.....

When he was sending his wife to the ex to collect money through lies..... Don't he know that the ex might be humping his wife, just like the time he said she came late

Like here......

And here....

So I believe both are just lying

The prayer is that ''God should give us our own wife'' the wife would defined a good home.
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Neplusultra(f): 10:02am On May 24, 2015
God forbid!!! D kind of stories dat emanate from dese people eh!!! Tufiakwa!!! embarassed
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ijustdey: 12:28pm On May 24, 2015
Fourwinds:
from what i read. D man is illiterate

you seems right in that aspect
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ijustdey: 12:30pm On May 24, 2015
remirez07:
The prayer is that ''God should give us our own wife'' the wife would defined a good home.

I say a big amen

"he who findeth a wife.... finds a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord"
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by Islie: 4:27pm On May 24, 2015
ijustdey:

I say a big amen

"he who findeth a wife.... finds a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord"

So you sabi to quote biblecheesy
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by KanwuliaJara: 6:12pm On May 24, 2015
Nigerian MEN are wonderful oooooooh! wink
Re: He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife by ijustdey: 6:17pm On May 24, 2015
Islie:

So you sabi to quote biblecheesy
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Missing 3-year Old Child / How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.