Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat (1945 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat by WomanOfRace(f): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
My friend came to my office this afternoon for lunch and she couldn't help but share her nightmare with me.

I married Emeka out love even though i knew he is a confirmed womanizer. He is a Deputy Police Officer and the money was and still is.

Problem started after two years of marriage without a child. The mother was nice before and i took her like my own mum but after a month,things started falling apart. As if the hell she was dishing out on me when she visits wasn't enough,she moved in permanently. I was going through a lot that i planned death but thank God for my friend who visited me and stayed with me in the family house for a month before going back to her school lodge. I would have dealt with her when i found out she slept with my husband behind my back , that my husband paid her visits but i was waiting for the day of reckoning.

Well, to cut the story short, i have to sleep with a friend without protection on my ovulation day and i got pregnant. I didn't do that because i want to , but to show the mother the fault is not from me but his son. I took her along on the faithful day to see the doctor and after everything showed her the pregnancy report. I told her everything and tore the papers at her face.
She stood there like a statue for minutes before telling me how his son will send me home,i told her i will deny her, besides i have taken care of it....so no evidence.

She wants to make her confession to the husband herself but i told her to think about it carefully before doing that. Honestly, i don't know what to tell her, to go ahead or not to.
My friend came to my office this afternoon for lunch and she couldn't help but share her nightmare with me.

I married Emeka out love even though i knew he is a confirmed womanizer. He is a Deputy Police Officer and the money was and still is.

Problem started after two years of marriage without a child. The mother was nice before and i took her like my own mum but after a month,things started falling apart. As if the hell she was dishing out on me when she visits wasn't enough,she moved in permanently. I was going through a lot that i planned death but thank God for my friend who visited me and stayed with me in the family house for a month before going back to her school lodge. I would have dealt with her when i found out she slept with my husband behind my back , that my husband paid her visits but i was waiting for the day of reckoning.

Well, to cut the story short, i have to sleep with a friend without protection on my ovulation day and i got pregnant. I didn't do that because i want to , but to show the mother the fault is not from me but his son. I took her along on the faithful day to see the doctor and after everything showed her the pregnancy report. I told her everything and tore the papers at her face.
She stood there like a statue for minutes before telling me how his son will send me home,i told her i will deny her, besides i have taken care of it....so no evidence.

She wants to make her confession to the husband herself but i told her to think about it carefully before doing that. Honestly, i don't know what to tell her, to go ahead or not to.

Some men may forgive but some won't but send her packing. I feel for her
Re: My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat by enoqueen: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Which kain story be this one.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat by dangotesmummy: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Asfghhggdssyhjmkpkkiuytdssvvbnmjbvh
Re: My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat by nnamdibig(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Abracadabra
Re: My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat by uairaland: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2016
5th Mainland Bridge

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat by WomanOfRace(f): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
enoqueen:
Which kain story be this one.

you wouldn't believe it but it happened. The woman has given birth to twins now though it was after the husband went abroad for treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! / Photo Of Billionaire Businessman Mohammed Indimi And All His 8 Sons / Children Tablets Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.