Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday (4733 Views)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by Remarkable: 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
truefact:
The cowards have no mouths again, where are their obas, their doctors, the writers, their agberos, their e-warrios, their new papers, the blogers, their oversea spoke persons, and all their ranters

... they are waiting for Ekiti to be called No-man'sland before they react; kill them, r-ape them, mo lest their wives, burn their houses, loot their business, anything you wan ... they'll take it on the chin, but calling their cosmopolitan city what it is is apparently the line that would be crossed for them to come out swinging (their tongues)... oh and asking for political appointments or running for office....
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by christopher123(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Who born any Yoruba oba to tell Hausas(the owners of Nigeria) such undecided
Yorubas say Igbos who have never started a fight in Lagos except when pushed to the wall are troublesome.
Now, they are at peace with hausas. undecided

Why are they so scared of the hausas but want to flex muscles with Igbos?
I just de laugh the collaborations
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by christopher123(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

The real cowards are in Enugu who couldn't do anything while the hausa massacre the ibos!

Did hausa burn. Market in enugu..I used to hear that amongst the whole Yoruba clan that ekiti are the assumed bravest ..let watch and see their heroes..we are taking count

Of casuality

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by DiademSh07: 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
christopher123:

Did hausa burn. Market in enugu..I used to hear that amongst the whole Yoruba clan that ekiti are the assumed bravest ..let watch and see their heroes..we are taking count

Of casuality
The bravest?
I guess you haven't heard of Ogun people where Opc dominate or Ondo which dealt with the Ijaws who were trying to claim Ilaje oil or the great empire of Oyo!
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by christopher123(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

The bravest?
I guess you haven't heard of Ogun people where Opc dominate or Ondo which dealt with the Ijaws who were trying to claim Ilaje oil or the great empire of Oyo!

Yoruba people say that ekiti people are the bravest ..I have heard that so many times

I pray they prove it

Ijaw and ondo was skirmishes I guess
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by DiademSh07: 1:42pm On May 23, 2015
christopher123:

Yoruba people say that ekiti people are the bravest ..I have heard that so many times

I pray they prove it

Ijaw and ondo was skirmishes I guess
Skirmishes indeed! Why did you think the Ijaw left us alone.
Ondo people that even have the audacity to stone Gov. Mimiko and constantly harass him!
Lets wait and see, you will soon know why the Yorubas are referred to as slow poison! It's a matter of time!
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by patrick89(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Attend to the problem in Enugu first!
I haven't heard of any hausa relocation in Enugu!
enugu massacre? Mumu!! Here in enugu the hausas speak igbo more than igbos, they mingle with igbos.. They do not fight igbos, they will never try that, if they do they will hear am
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by BrokenTV: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
DiademSh07:

Skirmishes indeed! Why did you think the Ijaw left us alone.
Ondo people that even have the audacity to stone Gov. Mimiko and constantly harass him!
Lets wait and see, you will soon know why the Yorubas are referred to as slow poison! It's a matter of time!
Chest beating save us that crap.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2015
Shameful tribe calling themselves hosts
COWARDS!
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by DiademSh07: 2:12pm On May 23, 2015
patrick89:
enugu massacre? Mumu!! Here in enugu the hausas speak igbo more than igbos, they mingle with igbos.. They do not fight igbos, they will never try that, if they do they will hear am
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/armed-herdsmen-lay-siege-to-enugu-nsukka-road/.
Enjoy!
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Sserious what ibos are doing in odualand is getting out of hand, why are yeebos not respecting their hosts, yheebos are a cursed, yebhoeee are troublesome

Where are they, after1, ilekeh, slideWAXIE, chiefnalowo, aresa, superstar1, codeslayer

Come and bash all these yeebhooes for not respecting their hosts
we need to remove the dirt from there eyes and show them

they are just too full of themselves. I was going thru sapon market in Abeokuta, and u was greeting one of my friends obi whom I have known since my secondary school days. he said the govnr wan pursue them commot..I come ask am why dem no go. dem don carry their sheds from her and there displaying their wares on the main road....

he said if they go, na we go suffer...

I come ask am why? he said he just knw say we go suffer...

I come dey laff come tell obi say make e dey enjoy jare...

but I my mind, I wonder why most of them think they are such an integral part of the system where what they do can never be done by another person...

lol...these people just buy and sell...this is funny..

and when they manufacture, na fake!

lol
Re: Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday by DiademSh07: 2:59am On May 24, 2015
BrokenTV:
Chest beating save us that crap.
We know the chestbeating people which are the ibos!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: Nigerians Actually Love Corruption But Pretend To Hate It / Peter Obi Left 9 Billion In Liquid Cash Not 75 Billion....obiano / Masters Energy Industrial City Uturu Abia State Journey So Far - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.