Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles (1817 Views)

‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu / National Team Coaches Are Being Offered Bribe To Invite Players - Amokachi / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by Aelusive: 11:56am On May 23, 2015
Coach Stephen Keshi is ready to invite Barcelona Youth team defender Elohor Godswill Ekpolo for Nigeria’s second AFCON 2017 qualifying game against Tanzania.... Get details here====>>>http://.com/news/3200/keshi-set-to-invite-barcelona-defender-to-eagles

Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by derolemode(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
There are millions of great talents in Nigeria burning out daily
Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by Smooyis(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
Do as you like keshi. The ball is in your court. All we need is the result.
Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 23, 2015
that's 1 huge mo'fucka right there dawg shocked
Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by Icon4s(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2015
Yes invite him Keshi, cap him and hand him over to Siasia and his crew. wink
Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by humberjade: 11:42pm On May 23, 2015
Icon4s:
Yes invite him Keshi, cap him and hand him over to Siasia and his crew. wink

You mean d same player who plays 4 Barcelona Team B; a team dat sits @ d bottom of d Spanish 2nd div table and awaiting relegation to d 3rd tier, having conceded 76 goals in 40 games ? undecided

Chisos!!!

Our football is sick, can't wait 4 d under 20 boys to come of age and get promoted to d SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2015
humberjade:

You mean d same player who plays 4 Barcelona Team B; a team dat sits @ d bottom of d Spanish 2nd div table and awaiting relegation to d 3rd tier, having conceded 76 goals in 40 games ? undecided

Chisos!!!

Our football is sick, can't wait 4 d under 20 boys to come of age and get promoted to d SE.

This same guy I learnt has just recovered from injury not too long ago. Which means he must have not played competitive football for a couple of weeks before now. In any case we are not new to the Big Boss ****** process.

Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by kliq(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2015
He needs more experience, should be drafted to the youth team.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by humberjade: 7:00am On May 24, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

This same guy I learnt has just recovered from injury not too long ago. Which means he must have not played competitive football for a couple of weeks before now. In any case we are not new to the Big Boss ****** process.

Isokay...I pray d guy proves me wrong 4 both his own sake and Keshi's.

I'm not getting my hopes up in d this qualifying series at all; with our National team players warming d benches of their various clubs abroad, and our keepers conceding like torn baskets... menh! we are on a long thing.

Except d home-based performs, qualifying as one of the 2nd best teams might be d best but even at dat, I'm still sceptical...are we really going 2 depend on a crop of players dat failed woefully with their domestic clubs in Africa (Champs leaguE & Cond cup) dis season?

In Bimbo Adeola's voice, "no be wahala we dey so?"

I can only pray we qualify for d next Nations Cup, because we no just get team at all.
Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2015
kliq:
He needs more experience, should be drafted to the youth team.
things are not done that way, he shud proove himself there in Barcelona before he can play 4 d National team. "our National teams are not 4 left over players.
Re: Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles by kliq(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
things are not done that way, he shud proove himself there in Barcelona before he can play 4 d National team. "our National teams are not 4 left over players.
I said youth team(Flying Eagles)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Bet Member Must Register Through This Link:::: / Brian Orakpo Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / *breaking News* Manchester United Finally Signs Gareth Bale(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.