Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? (33098 Views)

We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Justicealh3(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
I always busy writing & kollect my state handover notes among kommitee, that's what make me forget to ask this question na. Former head of states OBJ & is former VP Alh Atiku what's they're reaction when both meet in the same party APC? I always busy writing & kollect my state handover notes among kommitee, that's what make me forget to ask this question na. Former head of states OBJ & is former VP Alh Atiku what's they're reaction when both meet in the same party APC? I always busy writing & kollect my state handover notes among kommitee, that's what make me forget to ask this question na. Former head of states OBJ & is former VP Alh Atiku what's they're reaction when both meet in the same party APC?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by charlesucheh(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
egift:
Am not that much a fan of OBJ, but I have come to discover that there are very few Nigerians who are more vindictive than Obasanjo. Whenever he promised to deal with you, he will make sure it is conclusive.

- He bluntly said Atiku will never become the President of Nigeria. Till date, Atiku's chances is lesser than when OBJ said it.

- Jonathan disappointed him by not sticking to the single term he brokered for him to 2011 election's. Today GEJ is packing his loads out of Aso Rock with any stubbornness.

- Obasanjo has not hidden his interest in Kashamu (the "Alhaji" of Chicago) to be returned to US or UK. Today his house is surrounded by NDLEA.

Add the list of politicians that has had face-to-face and let us know the outcome.
I think Adams Oshiomole did as Labour union president and today, he's enjoying life in Edo state government house a s the governor with his newly wedded damsel. What about that?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Menace2Society(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
who first introduced sharia law in the northern states and make obasanjo looks like mumu and helpless? Answer that? I knew it was in the constitution but as powerful as you guys want us to see obasanjo, only Ahmed yerima exposed obansanjo government to ridicule by the north
Dunce

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by stexsy(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When Fayose abused Obasanjo, he had to go through Afe Babalola and publish his appology on some national dailies before he was forgiven. Watch what will happen to Fayose in the next two weeks.
OBJ dos'nt forgive. Fayose is too much for him to handle

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
And what has he done to his jailers?

The ugly one couldn't even come to the war front in 1969 but sat comfortably in pH

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
ORJI UZOR KALU
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by HzRF(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

Start abeg. I know some governors then did and ended up impeached or relevant in the scheme of things politically.
Peter obi did
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by egift(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2015
charlesucheh:
I think Adams Oshiomole did as Labour union president and today, he's enjoying life in Edo state government house a s the governor with his newly wedded damsel. What about that?

Gbam. Adams was a pain in his neck. But it is also true that Oshiomole's beef with OBJ was not personal but for the interest and welfare of Nigerian Workers. The only time OBJ don't forgive when it is personal and political grin

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by synergycom19: 3:27pm On May 23, 2015
Hate him or like him,but you must respect him.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by egift(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
ORJI UZOR KALU

Kalu's PPA had 2 States in its control. Today the party have no official in any elective post at all levels. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Emdee590(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2015
okonelfg:
tnx man survived..
You people Eheen ! Una no go kill me for here ooo
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by 1stola: 3:29pm On May 23, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
fayose insult obasanjo and call him ex convict and a prisoner, and fayose is even becoming stronger and stronger now grin
No mind op.
Even Tinubu abused him too.
I hate that bastÄ…rd old thief called Obasanjo
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 23, 2015
Is that Obj making? Ppa won house of assembly election in Ebonyi
egift:

Kalu's PPA had 2 States in its control. Today the party have no official in any elective post at all levels. grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by abason(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
He promised to deal with Bode G. It has come to pass...........

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by dubbiskelly(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
Obasanjo should be the last person to pass judgement. The same man that has been repeatedly vilified by his own family. I never take his utterances serious because all he seeks is continued political relevance. He was president but couldn't do anything yet he has rushed to submit a supposed blueprint to Buhari. What stopped him from developing one and implementing it during his tenure? I can foresee him writing disparaging letters to Buhari in the nearest future.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by nwadiuko1(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
What of that orji uzor guy
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 23, 2015
egift:
Am not that much a fan of OBJ, but I have come to discover that there are very few Nigerians who are more vindictive than Obasanjo. Whenever he promised to deal with you, he will make sure it is conclusive.

- He bluntly said Atiku will never become the President of Nigeria. Till date, Atiku's chances is lesser than when OBJ said it.

- Jonathan disappointed him by not sticking to the single term he brokered for him to 2011 election's. Today GEJ is packing his loads out of Aso Rock with any stubbornness.

- Obasanjo has not hidden his interest in Kashamu (the "Alhaji" of Chicago) to be returned to US or UK. Today his house is surrounded by NDLEA.

Add the list of politicians that has had face-to-face and let us know the outcome.

Jonathan did not agree with anyone to do only one term. Its even illegal for anyone to ask him to do so
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by bmos(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

Former Governor of Bayelsa State Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is another politician that got it hard from OBJ. If not Jonathan that granted him pardon (for not snitching on him), Alams would have been dammed politically for life.

Pls who is that beautiful lady in the picsre?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Plus234(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
bmos:

Former Governor of Bayelsa State Diepreye Alamieyeseigha
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by nightmile: 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
janus05:
OBJ is a shameless CIA agent. Always leaking state secret to the homosexual American govt.
Mumu very soon you will call Abdulsallam, Gowon and Other internationally respected Nigerian leaders FBI agents.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by achiever007(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2015
BERNIMOORE:

Nothing can happen to fayose again as the all 26 PDP house of assembly members will resume in after may 29th,

May 29? Mr! Get ya facts b4 posting anitin hia... The APC members still gat sum days afta may 29... Xcept if u wan2 commit a treasonable offence...
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by egift(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2015
bmos:

The "Man" that taught Jonathan all he know in lootocracy grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by kent79: 3:50pm On May 23, 2015
Yes! Tinubu did
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Oluwajideloll(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

Bola Tinubu did, and he is still standing taller than ever...
And am sure Obasanjo would have wanted to joined APC after destroying his PDP membership card, he just can't start being Tinubu's boy again.. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by achiever007(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
stexsy:
OBJ dos'nt forgive. Fayose is too much for him to handle
Fayose z jez a simple coward... Dnt be surprised if u c Fayose prostrating 4 Obj 2maro
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by egift(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015

chuna1985:
Jonathan did not agree with anyone to do only one term. Its even illegal for anyone to ask him to do so

Illegal or not, to deny it like Jonathan did is an insult to everyone's intelligent. I was in the news in 2011 and many speaker said it in front of Jonathan and he never denied it then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzukrOXar58

It was even on NTA too.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by Obiodunukwe: 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
bmos:

That is Barcanista's Lord and Personal Savior.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2015
OBJ is a mafia don, he will tell you to your face that he will get you down and believe you me, he will pull the strings and that person is gone. I respect him for that, he is not a coward. He talks and does it. He is an enemy one needs to keep closer while you keep your friends close.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by letsbet(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2015
YES! Edris Abdulkareem rubbished obj's regime but his career was......
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by kenex4ever(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2015
egift:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BdOV18O1KME/VIK0L_XsF2I/AAAAAAAA7Ng/wDk_k1LRqIw/s1600/fayose-obj-letter-new.jpg[/img]

Fayose apologized to OBJ in writing. In fact OBJ was instrumental to his re-admittance into PDP.

Tinubu is also one man that has survived Obasanjo. OBJ even ceased Lagos State LGA funds. Today Tinubu is leading APC the party in charge of FG (6days to go).
so y r u contradicting urself?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by terzurum5(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
otunsman:
Of course,You know all those consultation apc chieftains have been paying obj in ota farm before the election?He told them how Jonathan should be rigged out"They connived with jega to reduced distribution of pvcs to the south south then increased same pvcs to key areas of the north where buhari is popular"Underage children and the blind all got the pvcs.Even the most volatile region of the north that people have been killed and displaced got more votes than the East that was relatively peaceful.Obj is a king rigger.

That shows that no body has monopoly over rigging. Neither P**.........'''''';;;;+++*****
Re: Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? by dokunbam(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You know nothing about Nigeria and its history. The 1999 Constitution empowers any state that wishes, to have a sharia court. During Obasanjo's regime, not only Zamfara State got a Sharia Court. Go find out.

You are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy / 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.