Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Buhari Meets David Cameron In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets David Cameron In London (33954 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2015
FastShipping:

I am glad you are pained. Get use to pain for another four years.

Cheers.
Pray your slavish, brain dead adulation doesn't consume you too in the next 4 years. Walking dunce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by lights: 1:11pm On May 23, 2015
And why exactly is he meeting him now? Why is he going to London !?

Shouldnt he be busy reading his Transition teams report?!!!

See this is how sane people reason not just '' Sai Baba! Where the Tanoids now''. The sooner you guys start ignoring Tanoids and focusing on important things the better for you. Because right now youre basically the polar opposite of the TANOIDS you so very much Hate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by BadBullet(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What is he doing there? Does your dumb brain ask that question? Mental midget with big letters.
ignored
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by omenka(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
oduastates:
Buhari's load is heavy.
He is inheriting a totally broken country
He will triumph. I know he will. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by FastShipping: 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Pray your slavish, brain dead adulation doesn't consume you too in the next 4 years. Walking dunce.

Prepare to cry your eyes out. Foolish boy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
lights:

See this is how sane people reason not just '' Sai Baba! Where the Tanoids now''. The sooner you guys start ignoring Tanoids and focusing on important things the better for you. Because right now youre basically the polar opposite of the TANOIDS you so very much Hate.

Don't mind them. Mental midgets that can't see or think beyond the next pose with a white man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kolomax(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
hardbody:

What is the cost of a call to Cameron in London? Or he doesnt have the guy's number? This is how the squandermania starts
his not spending your money beside that there are some convo that needs face to face interaction

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by maximas(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
Brain watch I laugh.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Prepare to cry your eyes out. Foolish boy.
Prepare to feed from the dustbin, airhead. I'm sure you think Cameron is your friend. Dumb and dumber.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by FastShipping: 1:15pm On May 23, 2015
omenka:
He will triumph. I know he will. smiley

Buhari's triumph in the next four years is the reason why Rossiky and his fellow TANists are pained. Be prepared to hear, "Jonathan started the project" when Buhari begins to dish out good policies to herald development we have been lacking.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by 49cents(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2015
Nigerians are smarter than this......for GMB to travel so briskly and discreetly and missing the pre-nauguration prayers

David Cameron is just a screen abeg

Buhari decpipitated our democracy with his gang of coupist; he did not believe Nigerians are worthy to govern themselves....well today he is here and the mess which smowballed from his reckless act 34 years back is now on his sickly frame.........isn't .Karma ia biatch?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 23, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:
I can confidently say now that I Av a President.
The curse is no more.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by ovie8200: 1:15pm On May 23, 2015
I don't know how illiterate Nigerians are reasons. Because he met another leader does that translate to better leader. Leaders meet leaders around d world and what has many of them achieve for their people after meeting othere leaders. Nigerians talk too much and reasons with their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by omenka(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2015
babasanti:
Gay law coming soon. Adamu weds suleimann grin
Yet you people say he's a religious fundamentalist. Can you guys see how glaring your foolishness is?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Buhari's triumph in the next four years is the reason why Rossiky and his fellow TANists are pained. Be prepared to hear, "Jonathan started the project" when Buhari begins to dish out good policies to herald development we have been lacking.
Dummy. So David Cameron is your partner in progress? Do you know anything about the UK conservative party? Dummy dum dum.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Donbrig: 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
He might have met Cameron to plead for his assistance on his war against corruption, by revealing all hidden accounts and properties owned by politicians and deny them the ability to escape JUSTICE. UK will play a crucial role for Nigeria to wage a successful war against corruption, because huge percentage of our stolen national wealth are in UK. I respectfully applaud Buhari for this crucial negotiations, because when the battle begins, there wont be much time for talk, but ACTION.

GOD BLESS MY LOVELY NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by FastShipping: 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
omenka:
Yet you people say he's a religious fundamentalist. Can you guys see how glaring your foolishness is?? cheesy

I beg, when is the "Islamization" starting? Where is the camp Buhari is "Islamizing" us? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where are the TANoids that said Baba went for medicals.
Don't mind the imbecilic losers.

ShowYourCertificate, shame on you and your lotssmiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by FastShipping: 1:19pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Dummy. So David Cameron is your partner in progress? Do you know anything about the UK conservative party? Dummy dum dum.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by shobroy10(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2015
dampola:

My dear, this is not recent picture. I ve seen this pictures over a week ago

not in this world again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by tbaba1234: 1:21pm On May 23, 2015
lights:

How many hours will this meeting last??

How do you know, he does not have a copy of the interim report of the transition committee with him?

He is also responsible for building important alliances that benefit Nigeria.. This is part of it.

Instead of receiving countless visitors in Nigeria, he can now have some time to examine policy recommendations by his transition team.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 23, 2015
FastShipping:

The sound of your brain's allergy to thought. Are we supposed to clap for you because you're dense and stupi.d?
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
dampola:

My dear, this is not recent picture. I ve seen this pictures over a week ago
Buhari has not travelled out of Nigeria for more than two weeks. How is he able to pose for pictures with David Cameroun in Downing Street, London? Guy, wake up day don break.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by iamdapsyj(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
Why do I get a feeling that this visit is about money laundering issues...PMB needs the help of powerful world leaders to fast track the release of these funds.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by tbaba1234: 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Don't mind them. Mental midgets that can't see or think beyond the next pose with a white man.

I understand your position but the Nigerian president needs to have strong cooperation in areas that benefit Nigeria.

You do not have to like the politics of David Cameron to appreciate this.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Holyfield1(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2015
I love Buhari
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Holyfield1(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2015
Now we have a president not that clueless fisherman of Otuoke
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by mmsen: 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
Someone needs to remind this man that the colonial era ended many decades ago.

You are President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not the Governor General.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by rashygenius: 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
hardbody:

What is the cost of a call to Cameron in London? Or he doesnt have the guy's number? This is how the squandermania starts
Gbenusoun...and where did u put d pop yoruba adage dt says...OJU LORO WA

.....oponu agba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Holyfield1(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2015
[s]Was the head of state for Just 20 months yet he performed well.....4 years nko...Naija go become like London be that o! grin grin[/s]
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

I understand your position but the Nigerian president needs to have strong cooperation in areas that benefit Nigeria.

You do not have to like the politics of David Cameron to appreciate this.
I've no problem with that. All I asked for was a discussion on WHY he was there, rather than just thoughtless praise singing by his supporters who seem to be glad just seeing him stand beside Cameron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.