Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix (38939 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by jimmy101231(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
How this won't happen when u know build house for correct place...I hate poverty
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by otokx(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
The rain was really heavy, most places were easily flooded, snap the place 3 hours after the water should have drained away by then.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by ACM10: 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
I told people that Lagos is a sinking city and will soon submerge, but no one cared to listen. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by princepee: 10:26pm On May 23, 2015
jimmy101231:
How this won't happen when u know build house for correct place...I hate poverty
this is not about poverty, yaba is not a poor area its as expencive as sulurere. local gov Is jst not not doin enough
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by firfinch(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2015
rummmy:
Fashola is working,Lagosians are swiming....L.A.G.O.S...Pride of the yorubas!!!!!!
Lagos is not only pride to the Yorubas but also pride to Nigeria.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by ray48: 10:42pm On May 23, 2015
Na wao. Where is this place?
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by unmask: 11:48pm On May 23, 2015
rubbish.....you block your drainages with rubbish and expect a miracle to happen when rain falls......during the next environmental,everybody on your street should come out and clear the drainage..... if after that you guys still get flooded then you have a basis for complaint.....but till then, as you lay your bed so you lie on it

2 Likes

Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

The Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Board exists for a purpose.
All the environmental tax and levies Lagosians have been paying also exist for a reason.
Stop shifting the blame. Fashola is a failure. He is an embodiment of mediocrity hyped by nothing but hungry praise-singers and 20,000 naira sycophants.

@ the part in bold, Gbawe comes to mind.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by bakila: 12:21am On May 24, 2015
no more shakara from you in this forum. The government ought to do its job well though.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by lexking10(m): 12:22am On May 24, 2015
fishing time grin fishing time
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by gprezident(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2015
GogetterMD:
Your residents need to be more responsible and stop throwing garbage in the drains and canals. Looking at the pictures, it is obvious what the problem is.
leave dem, if kro_kro catch dia yarnsh, dem go knw watsup..

1 Like

Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Xynthialuvy(f): 6:43am On May 24, 2015
emmydeep:
That is Lagos state.
APC = CHANGE= NO ROAD = NO FUEL= NO LIGHT = NO WATER= NOTHING.

IS THIS TRUELY THE CHANGE WE NEED?
Why will u say no water,can't u see water in d picture?

1 Like

Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Bollinger(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2015
And one idi.ot was trying to convince me to migrate back to Nigeria. "come home" he said, "things are so much better" he said. If this is better, I wonder what "worse" is?
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by alexlee50: 7:30am On May 24, 2015
After they will say fashola is working. Some will even say he is the best performing governor. Smh
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by delta234: 7:32am On May 24, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

All the environmental tax and levies Lagosians have been paying also exist for a reason.
Stop shifting the blame. Fashola is a failure. He is an embodiment of mediocrity hyped by nothing but hungry praise-singers and 20,000 naira sycophants.
That's Yaba area. If ure coming from Sabo b/s immediately after d brown/orange building there's a big hostel there. : angry angry sadCommercial Avenue......Change Change Change!
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Rimimafia: 7:42am On May 24, 2015
Who goes to school on Saturday?
I doubt this your picture.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by disloman(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

We know ur types.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Nobody: 8:11am On May 24, 2015
The only tin i wan to say is

Enjoy swimming 🏊
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Don33(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2015
Don't worry e go dry .
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by simdam500(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2015
What I don't understand is, why is it in the politics section undecided
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by ojosegun2011(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2015
How much is Lagos working with this atlantic inside town? All these politicians are liars, just ordinary drainage, they can't construct. They are mere propagandists. Address plenty pass letter.
Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 24, 2015
na so na..fashola best governor should provide this..

Re: My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 25, 2015
Nah which type of sin wey your Area people commit wey make una Area the like say nah una sin pass?

This area must not be part of Nigeria my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan / Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.