Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum (36532 Views)

Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by okooloyun1(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Ologunjude(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2015
This small mouth. That's what I find most attractive about her. But she is the spoken image of her mum. Crazy world.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by InZA: 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
There's just something about this Chioma of a lady that I love....I don't know what it is....She can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. She's an effortlessly pretty lady with a warm and pleasing demeanor cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by CeceNene(f): 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Some people can attain the highest celebrity status but would still retain the Mgbeke in them.
Is Chioma one of them?
You can take the chic to Oxford but you can't take the Owerri out of the girl.

Ok we seen her pics and I think she looks fab yeah. So upload yours and let's see what you look like ok? Stop hating girl your a lady like her. Gosh!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by HiGod: 5:07pm On May 23, 2015
80% of these actors look different when you see them one on one.

I saw her d other day and she looks completely different from what I m seeing here.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by bobcharly(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Some people can attain the highest celebrity status but would still retain the Mgbeke in them.
shey na dis girl been contest for miss nairaland? i voted for her with love then...i like u, u know...
but i no gbadu dis your post..do you judge an mgbeke by pix or movies, abi she be your classmate?
trust me, that's a hate post and it ain't necessary for now...#peace

11 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by centjamie(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:

Sweety upload your pix pls!

I wan follow see ur pix abeg bcuz i wan knw hw babe wey no be mgbeke be like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by OkuDiOver1(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2015
Imagin someone calling chioma mgbeke. May God deliver some people from the bondage of hate. Girl you fine jare dnt mind haters.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by PresidentT(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2015
But u get bad mouth sha grin #Motherofreplies
Vivly:
Thank God you know you ooze out your opinion. Who knows where you ooze it out from??
BTW, You need the blessings seriously. Keep it for yourself thanks.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by OkuDiOver1(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
upload your pix make we see simple.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Sunshinelady(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
. See how stu.pid u sound? Ur comment wreaks of inferiority complex. So if an OweRri girl so to say goes to oxford, she is supposed to throw away d 'Owerri-ness' in her? Dats throw away her heritage, d land dat brought her into dis world? Check urself u ll see dat u might not be up to half d woman dat Chioma is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by 0b1nna: 5:25pm On May 23, 2015
obontami:
she use to be my crush during my high school days
but now I'm crushing on seyi shay seriously

I'll let her know you said so. grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by 0b1nna: 5:25pm On May 23, 2015
obontami:
she use to be my crush during my high school days
but now I'm crushing on seyi shay seriously

Mean while, help yourself bro...
grin

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by nobul(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2015
Lovely an sexy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by sallyjegz(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. See how stu.pid u sound? Ur comment wreaks of inferiority complex. So if an OweRri girl so to say goes to oxford, she is supposed to throw away d 'Owerri-ness' in her? Dats throw away her heritage, d land dat brought her into dis world? Check urself u ll see dat u might not be up to half d woman dat Chioma is
she is not.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by VickyRotex(f): 5:35pm On May 23, 2015
She's an epitome of beauty. A role model to many.

She acts with maturity

She ain't controversial

Her private life, remains private.

She is Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha kiss

Mama taught her values and she imbibed those values

Keep Resting in Peace Mama!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by mydex93(f): 5:50pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Oildichotomy(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2015
The Vivy girl is the real Mgbeke here.

I have to just say the bitter truth no matter how painful it is

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by mikkyjagga1(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:

Btw, quote and add to my mentions.
Young lady this icon nd role model shuld b the last person u say such about!
If u nd majority of women in Nigeria are half d woman chioma is we won't hv a lot of the issues we hv, she is an exemplary woman that knows her onions....if she is the definition of an nbeke then I won't want anyone other than an nbeke as a wife!
Show some respect for a woman that u can mentor nd tutor you!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by OCHOdee(f): 6:28pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:

See your life? undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by xtervaganza(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2015
kehindewealth:
Its been two years since Chioma Akpotha’s mother died, and to remember her, the actress shared two similar throwback photos and herself and mum which she accompanied with the words:

'Two years today! We will always love you and cherish the moments we shared with you. Stumbled upon this pix of mine and thought to share it with yours today. Continue to rest Mummy. #Agunwanyi #Ugomba #MamaOnyebuchi #MamaChioma #MamaOgechukwu #MamaTochukwu #MamaIfeyinwa'

https://instagram.com/p/2_K8PltVFE/?taken-by=chiomakpotha
the pictures tells 2 different tales, natural vs artificial. She had too much make up in her picture
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by obontami: 6:52pm On May 23, 2015
0b1nna:

Mean while, help yourself bro... grin

hahaha grin funny guy
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by PeoplesArmy: 6:55pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:

Better to keep quiet and be thought a f*ol than to speak up and confirm you are.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Shokoloko(f): 6:57pm On May 23, 2015
Beautiful woman.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Dcaliphate(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Aunty madam Mrs Grace. If a guy had said it, would you be this bothered?? You're entitled to your opinion of Chioma and me, mine. If she's your role model, I don't see much difference except the fact she's the celebrity and you are Negedu.
Enjoy! She suits you.
oh just shut up please!!, u r embarrassing yourself

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by ojtopsy: 7:26pm On May 23, 2015
Can someone pls explain what the heck 'Mgbeke' is.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by Vivipop(f): 7:50pm On May 23, 2015
Shooooo! Nairalanders are certified bashers o. You guys should let Vivly be, she just typed her opinion and even if she was a little inappropriate, it is still "her" opinion.

We all know Chioma Akpotha is an epitome of humility and some people may confuse her humility with "naivety". She is a public figure and as such, criticism(constructive or destructive) is inevitable. What matters is your opinion about her and not what people think about her.
I think she is beautiful. Her humility is worthy of emulation. Unlike our average celebrities, controversy is allien to her person. Her mama born her well, RIP Mama chukwuka.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by eleko1: 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
She's indeed epitome of beauty/role model wink cool cool cool.Abeg tell dat winch IYANGBALI to upload her pinsure here.
VickyRotex:
She's an epitome of beauty. A role model to many.

She acts with maturity

She ain't controversial

Her private life, remains private.

She is Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha kiss

Mama taught her values and she imbibed those values

Keep Resting in Peace Mama!!!

lipsrsealed undecided embarassed angry evil bird sad

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by VickyRotex(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
eleko1:
She's indeed epitome of beauty/role model wink cool cool cool.Abeg tell dat winch IYANGBALI to upload her pinsure here. lipsrsealed undecided embarassed angry evil bird sad

cheesy My hand no dey o. You know what she can do o. sad
Shebi na your partner in crime. Tell am make she upload am abeg, me sef wan see her bintiful face angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by CoCoLav(f): 10:01pm On May 23, 2015
The only Nigerian celebrity that has my respect.
True African woman.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by eleko1: 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed cool shocked grin lipsrsealed Nah IYANGBALI U dey kal eye bintiful as in beautiful bird?Good for the winch. grin grin
VickyRotex:

cheesy My hand no dey o. You know what she can do o. sad
Shebi na your partner in crime. Tell am make she upload am abeg, me sef wan see her bintiful face angry tongue
*climb cashew tree and watch una fight sad tongue undecided cheesy*
Re: Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum by VickyRotex(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
eleko1:
lipsrsealed embarassed cool shocked grin lipsrsealed Nah IYANGBALI U dey kal eye bintiful as in beautiful bird?Good for the winch. grin grin*climb cashew tree and watch una fight sad tongue undecided cheesy*

cheesy Iyangbali and I cant fight... ((((Hugs Iyangbali)))) grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Removes Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Other’s Twitter Verification Badges / Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.