Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Who Is The President Of Barak Obama? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The President Of Barak Obama? (447 Views)

Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu / Can A Muslim Be The President Of The United States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The President Of Barak Obama? by bingbagbo(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
Well, as we all know, Barak Obama is the president of the USA.
This is a fact.
He the President of every American.
But who is the President of Barak Obama himself?
Note that, he is an American too, and his president is Barak Obama.

SO BARAK OBAMA'S PRESIDENT IS BARAK OBAMA, WHO IS HIMSELF cheesy

FOOD FOR THOUGHTS cool

Re: Who Is The President Of Barak Obama? by 9niceguy(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2015
Let me digest it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The President Of Barak Obama? by bingbagbo(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2015
John 20:17

I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God (JESUS CHRIST).

Genesis 22:16

and said, "I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son,
Re: Who Is The President Of Barak Obama? by bingbagbo(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2015
"For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe." Deuteronomy 10:17

"Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever." Psalm 136:2-3

"They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers." Revelation 17:14

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ALMIGHTY FATHER cry

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit's True Identity / Tony Campolo Comes Out Of Closet In Support Of Full Acceptance Of Homosexuality / Will Jesus Be Back By 3015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.