Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu (1401 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Former Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Archbishop George Amu, has said God has shown him that Nigerian billionaire businessman, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, will one day become the nation’s President, reports Punchng.
Amu said just like the emergence of Donald Trump as the President of America shocked the world, so will Dangote’s emergence as Nigeria’s President shock everyone.

The cleric, who recalled telling journalists on August 21, on the occasion of his 75th birthday, that Trump would win America’s election, said God had also revealed to him that Dangote would be Nigeria’s President, but he was not sure whether he would succeed Pres. Buhari or not.

According to him, the similarity between Trump and Dangote is that both are successful businessmen, rather than politicians, and God plans to use them to salvage their countries from problems. .

Amu recalled that when he predicted Trump’s victory, no newspaper reported it, saying, “I even told my children to circulate the information on their facebook but they declined.

The same God, who revealed Donald Trump’s victory in the US, has also declared His intention to install Dangote as the future President of Nigeria.” The cleric said God had chosen to entrust Trump and Dangote with power in their countries, because they were wealthy and would not steal their nations’ wealth, adding that it was God’s divine strategy to cripple corruption in governance.

Source: http://vianaija.com/2016/11/god-showed-me-that-dangote-will-become-the-president-of-nigeria-archbishop-amu/

Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by dunkem21(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
But I saw Adenuga cool
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
No problem as far he has great agenda grin grin grin

The difference between both is too much...

- No pastor predicted Trump victory ask Joshua
- Trump is christian / Dangote is muslim
- Trump has more than 500 companies / Dangote is monopoly-based, enjoying government support
- Trump net worth is in $ / Dangote is =N=
- Trump is American/ Dangote is Nigerian
- Trump is 70 years + / Dangote is in his 60s
- Trump's tax receipts can buy all Dangote's companies outside Nigeria
- Trump does not demand forex from Reserve Bank / Dangote books forex from CBN every year
- Trump would protect America's national assets / Dangote would sell Nigeria's national assets

The difference is indeed clear shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by ammyluv2002(f): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
All these false prophets will always say they heard from God and quickly make a U turn when their prediction fails
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by MD45: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:

- Trump has more than 500 companies / Dangote is monopoly-based, enjoying government support
- Trump does not demand forex from Reserve Bank / Dangote books forex from CBN every year
- Trump would protect America's national assets / Dangote would sell Nigeria's national assets

I can c u don't even know much about Dangote's status when in comparison to Trump's. Google them b4 u come to post about them.

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by sekundosekundo: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
MD45:

I can c u don't even know much about Dangote's status when in comparison to Trump's. Google them b4 u come to post about them.

At least he said something without telling us to google but you that is forming to know much is refiring him to google.
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by maybiz: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
This so called men of God and their prophecies... T. B. J just commited his blunder and got banned from stepping into the US soil.. This pastors go good for bet9ja prediction oooo...

CLICK HERE TO SEE COOL WAY I MAKE IN THIS RECESSION
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by ojun50(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
They hv started again, dis should be vision 20:19
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by softMarket(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Click like if you know what "Amu" means in igbo grin

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by dra1987(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Maybe after Atiku Dangote may have a chance but not after Buhari because only God can stop Atiku 2019
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by hopefulLandlord: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
lol
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
MD45:

can you tell us what are your findings in respect of the two men in the Google

thanks
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by wordbank(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
AMU
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by phlio666(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
neither Atiku or Dangote will rule nigeria
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
softMarket:
Click like if you know what "Amu" means in igbo grin

Lolzz.. grin grin
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2016
I saw T.A. Orji become President
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by LordCenturion(m): 2:49am On Dec 01, 2016
They have come again, prophet of doom....

Atiku can never become Nigeria president, the dude is dreaming and he should keep dreaming, it's only hope tribe that want him as president, the tribe that see black as white, give them food, they will sing for u because they are a nuisances..

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by quickly: 2:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Keneking:

which national assests. All assests are privatized . Nigeria needs to sell its national assests or else they will suffer.

Even UK sold Gatwick airport to a Nigerian

Look at Nitel a former national assest that was sold and it was not even as effective as mobile phones.

National assests are good but they become liability in the long run.
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by stonemind(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Keneking:

you definitely know nothing.. u be correct first-class olodo rapata
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by iamrealdeji(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
Fake Archbishops everywhere
Re: God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu by PeterObi4Presid: 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
God can use anyone for his purpose
But Tinubu is not useful for anything. He's allegiance is to the devil, unless God just want to use him to show forth his glory, for if he refuses to repent God will make him a scape GOAT and anyone who sees it will Marvel that God is truly a God of justice and righteousness

(1) (Reply)

Sukuk Bonds Are Islamic Loans - CAN Insist On Rejecting It; Reveals Next Plan / Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? / A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.