Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government (31672 Views)

Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by lalasticlala(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
PM meeting with President-elect Buhari of Nigeria, 23 May 2015

Prime Minister David Cameron met with President-elect Buhari of Nigeria and discussed the challenges facing Nigeria.

A Downing Street spokesperson said:

*The Prime Minister welcomed President-elect Buhari of Nigeria to Downing Street this morning. Both leaders congratulated each other on their recent election victories and discussed the challenges facing Nigeria. The Prime Minister stressed the UK’s wish to work for a stable, prosperous and secure Nigeria. The leaders discussed security in the region and the fight against terrorism, particularly the threat posed by Boko Haram. They discussed the need for a regional approach and agreed to continue working together to build the capacity of the Nigerian army, with the UK continuing to provide military training and intelligence support.

*On tackling corruption, they agreed this was a priority to ensure Nigeria’s prosperity and success. The Prime Minister agreed to look at what technical assistance and support the UK could provide to the Nigerian government as it looks to undertake its reforms.

*They also discussed the need to tackle organised crime and the links between the UK and Nigeria.
Finally, they talked about the challenges posed by migration from Africa to Europe and the President-elect said he would do all he could to secure Nigeria’s borders.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-meeting-with-president-elect-buhari-of-nigeria-23-may-2015

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by DuchessLily(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
Ok
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
Baba go UK go collect injection

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
l hope they discussed how to make N1=$1

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 23, 2015
I doubt if this would solve our fuel scarcity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Mogidi: 9:05pm On May 23, 2015
Buhari should just move to the UK and govern from there, he would save a lot on transportation.

Seems with every little problem in Nigeria, Buhari would run to the UK to ask Cameron what to do. Punch is reporting Buhari fled to the UK to avoid deciding who to back in the on-going fight for Senate Leader.

Buhari can't resolve the easy problem of who leads the senate yet people think he can stabilize world oil prices, smh.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
DuchessLily:
Ok
Ok biscuit

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by hadura29(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
Lalasticlala don fly go come back... It is well..

M

Will read later..
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by nke001: 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
That is what they want us to know.

Leaders decieving their lead since inception.

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by DuchessLily(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ok biscuit

grin
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by nke001: 9:10pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Of a truth, he always govern by proxy.

9 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Cherlene(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
Lovely evening

This is a PLEASANT proceed.
Pleased to see they ANALYZED VITAL issues.

Pray they continue to CONFABULATE throughout this period.

Cherlene
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by agarawu23(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by baybeeboi: 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
Cherlene:

Pray they continue to CONFABULATE throughout this period.
Cherlene

easy. Some of us are only trying to learn English.

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
What's wrong with the poster above me, I'm also a grammarian.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Burger01(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari should just move to the UK and govern from there, he would save a lot on transportation.
Seems with every little problem in Nigeria, Buhari would run to the UK to ask Cameron what to do. Punch is reporting Buhari fled to the UK to avoid deciding who to back in the on-going fight for Senate Leader.
Ezenwammadu:
l hope they discussed how to make N1=$1
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Losers and sons of Hades, do the needful and .....

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by freedom96: 9:17pm On May 23, 2015
GEJ till 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha.....I laugh in tongues.

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by dridowu: 9:17pm On May 23, 2015
Nigeria will rise again
God Bless GMB
God Bless APC
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by CR77(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2015
Your excellency get well soon.

12 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 23, 2015
Great...

Paragraph 2 is vital for our future development. What technical assistance can UK provide? I think Chinese model would be ideal.

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by CR77(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2015
cool Absolute nonsense tongue
Borrussia:
What's wrong with the poster above me, I'm also a grammarian.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Demmzy15(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2015
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model, Rochas our next Presido, 'Davido' Cameron my mentor! TANoids and saTANs should go and die! grin grin

I dey sell rope o!

Modified* Expect stupidity from "Texcoco" and "ichidodo" grin

OREMUSSANCTUS:
My daddy go UK go collect injection
Fixed! grin

22 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by ultrazone(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2015
hdhfhf
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by akashi01(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
you mean your dad? grin

Its so sad to hear leprosy killing your dad

So sad

23 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by criminalmindz: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
medical check up things, no dey wash us

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Elslim: 9:20pm On May 23, 2015
freeeez any nigerian acnt dat is above 10000 euros
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Thastie(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
Mogidi:

ahn ahn eyin aye
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by CR77(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
Absolute nonsense
akashi01:
you mean your dad? grin

Its so sad to hear leprosy killing your dad

So sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.