Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government (31676 Views)

Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by justwise(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
He doesn't look confident, afraid to even shake hand.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by shammah1(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Ok
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by shadrach77: 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
They forgot to add one thing...David Cameron struggled to understand Buhari's thick Hausa accent grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Demmzy15(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
akashi01:
you mean your dad? grin

Its so sad to hear leprosy killing your dad

So sad
God bless u!

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
His frequency to UK these days ehn... We sha want the betterness of Naija if that partneship go come with the best of tidings.
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by henchamb(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope they discussed how to make N1=$1

Imbe wetin concern uk with dollars. U neva hear abt pounds bfor.
All ye allisons the uk govt will send all of you back to Nigeria. No asylum in any commonwealth state.

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:23pm On May 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari should just move to the UK and govern from there, he would save a lot on transportation.

Seems with every little problem in Nigeria, Buhari would run to the UK to ask Cameron what to do. Punch is reporting Buhari fled to the UK to avoid deciding who to back in the on-going fight for Senate Leader.

Buhari can go anywhere he pleases. Stop crying already grin

He has the full support of the UK and the wise Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by gaussy(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2015
A new dawn!
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by joeace2020(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2015
Elslim:
freeeez any nigerian acnt dat is above 10000 euros

10,000 euros.... woah!! you must be really poor to be hating on people with that and above in their balance..... really poor

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 23, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely evening

This is a PLEASANT proceed.
Pleased to see they ANALYZED VITAL issues.

Pray they continue to CONFABULATE throughout this period.

Cherlene
It's obvious and peculiar that UK or US cannot/will not help us, I don't see the reason behind his incessant visits to Europe, hence, he should be in Nigeria, contemplating in how to eradicate the scarcity and worse economy he inherited.
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by mekaboy(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2015
I hope he will remember what they discussed.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by omojeesu(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2015
Good. May it be so and nothing but for the good of Nigeria. (Sorry, I just dont trust these oyibos. Its all about their interests, while they pretend they are helping us. Its not their fault, though. Its the fault of our leaders over the decades).

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by lollystiver(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2015
I think this man truly want the progress of Nigeria change is here for you haters
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by BabaO2: 9:27pm On May 23, 2015
UK to be unliveable by jonathan,dezieni et al
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by akashi01(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

God bless u!
And you too

E be like say e don tey wey the guy dey yarn dust for ya side too

1 Like

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Shazee74: 9:30pm On May 23, 2015
Where is fayose and all those tanoids to tell us again that this picture was photoshopped
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Baba go UK go collect injection

injection nor dey here?..........why is Buhari injection different from the injection your mother take regularly for secret abortion.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Beerem: 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
Fake, Fake, Fake. A release from Downing street could not name their spokesman. It just said,"a downing street spokesman" Shame on fakers.
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Demmzy15(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
akashi01:
And you too

E be like say e don tey wey the guy dey yarn dust for ya side too
Lol, all this TANoids sef. We dey expect more from them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by dotune(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2015
freedom96:
GEJ till 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha.....I laugh in tongues.

Me i laff in Arabic grin.
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
You know why the British love Awusa people
One reason only
They see them very loyal to the white man and very easy to manipulate unlike southerners
Writings from colonial masters said so
They will ask him to sign something and he signs it without question like a mumu
Couldn't they discuss this rubbish over the phone?
I hope he knows the UK is looking for it's own interests and nothing more
I hope someone sensible is advising this man since it looks like his close allies didn't even know of this trip
These people are very cunning o, obviously he is not intelligent enough to understand that

PM meeting with President-elect Buhari of Nigeria, 23 May 2015

Prime Minister David Cameron met with President-elect Buhari of Nigeria and discussed the challenges facing Nigeria.

A Downing Street spokesperson said:

*The Prime Minister welcomed President-elect Buhari of Nigeria to Downing Street this morning. Both leaders congratulated each other on their recent election victories and discussed the challenges facing Nigeria. The Prime Minister stressed the UK’s wish to work for a stable, prosperous and secure Nigeria. The leaders discussed security in the region and the fight against terrorism, particularly the threat posed by Boko Haram. They discussed the need for a regional approach and agreed to continue working together to build the capacity of the Nigerian army, with the UK continuing to provide military training and intelligence support.

*On tackling corruption, they agreed this was a priority to ensure Nigeria’s prosperity and success. The Prime Minister agreed to look at what technical assistance and support the UK could provide to the Nigerian government as it looks to undertake its reforms.

*They also discussed the need to tackle organised crime and the links between the UK and Nigeria.
Finally, they talked about the challenges posed by migration from Africa to Europe and the President-elect said he would do all he could to secure Nigeria’s borders.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-meeting-with-president-elect-buhari-of-nigeria-23-may-2015

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by synergycom19: 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
Some of the GEJ TILL 2019 and TAnoids have re branded to mocking and abusing anyone found to not have supported Gej
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by charlesucheh(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l hope they discussed how to make N1=$1
They should have discussed how to turn your peasant life to that of a capitalist like Dangote in two hours.
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by nortcentrallord(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
Na wao. Are we going to be running to uk every time for solutions to every problem? Why do I feel like we are going back to our colonial masters as slaves again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Mister2: 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
I guess David addressed him as Baba because GMB is twice older than David.
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by mdbissalla(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
I doubt if this would solve our fuel scarcity?
ask GEJ about your fuel scarcity. he is d setting president now
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by dotune(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
I have noticed that some people on here don't like GMB or any change. Dear GMB, kindly tell GEJ that he should continue till 2019, when he's done, he should pass it to Mu'azu then when he's done he should turn it to Kashamu and Kashamu should turn it to Fayose. God bless Nigeria. I'd be in the states watching.
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Na wao. Are we going to be running to uk every time for solutions to every problem? Why do I feel like we are going back to our colonial masters as slaves again?

Could he not have discussed that over the phone is my question
This is not looking good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
omojeesu:
Good. May it be so and nothing but for the good of Nigeria. (Sorry, I just dont trust these oyibos. Its all about their interests, while they pretend they are helping us. Its not their fault, though. Its the fault of our leaders over the decades).

Thank God there are some intelligent people here
The UK cares nothing about anybody but the UK
Instead of this man to sit his behind in Abuja and plan what to do ,he is running to the UK like a kid running to their grandpa
To do what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by deltagirls99(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely evening

This is a PLEASANT proceed.
Pleased to see they ANALYZED VITAL issues.

Pray they continue to CONFABULATE throughout this period.

Cherlene

Lovely
Re: What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government by ohenhen1: 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
Didn't even discuss trade. That is what they think of Nigeria.

We should chat our own course, do what is best for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch / Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.