Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? (46490 Views)

PHOTOS "No Fuel" Trending On Twitter / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) / No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Eshinwaju: 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
babyosisi:

Ask those who fought to keep them there

sorry we.....fought to keep u there........please just go...... cheesy
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by nwadiuko1(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nawa
I am surprised to hear this. I started from Tonimas @ PZ junction till towards Afule. Come turn enter Faulks - Okigwe road till I finally saw that place.

I decided to buy the one I am seeing.
most filling stations have abundant supply of petrol but they are just being opportunists.......

Anyway happy sunday
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2015
mmsen:
This East/West petty war is becoming especially silly.

Neither group has ever caused the other any direct long term harm.

Why can't you learn to appreciate each other and see each other as one and the same?

Amadioha forbid that I appreciate Backstabbers

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by PentiumPro(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Don't worry my people
Buhari will soon take over
Change has come
May 29th is around the corner
Fuel one one naira per liter[/size]

He will send soldiers to fuel stations to enforce the price grin grin grin
Old hag!
You are very silly, you are one of those old Ibos misleading young gullible Ibos here. While you joke with it, they take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by eagleeye2: 4:43pm On May 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I think I specified where in Aba. Feel free to go to Brass or Okigwe road , NUA to be specific and check how much.

I would even like to know where you bought N125/L, I am interested.
Kachi, I stay in Aba. There's no fuel scarcity in Aba. Just because of this thread, I drove into two filling stations to ascertain the price they are selling this Afternoon. One at Binez junction, the other Before UBA Afule market. Both are selling at #170 and there was no que.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by PentiumPro(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2015
adeitoro:
We Igbos don't depend on government handout to leave.

I am sorry for my yollooba brothers, one pelee to them.

In ogun state for instance 60 to 70% of the filing stations are closed down due to the scarcity.

Another pelee to them.

When Igbos are puting up strategies, my yolloba folks were dancing owambe with ofemmaanu

Another product of miracle examination centers that dots the East.
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by PentiumPro(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

Kachi, I stay in Aba. There's no fuel scarcity in Aba. Just because of this thread, I drove into two filling stations to ascertain the price they are selling this Afternoon. One at Binez junction, the other Before UBA Afule market. Both are selling at #170 and there was no que.
Just two fuel stations in Aba and you arrived at your warped conclusion
Some of your Ibos are profoundly silly to put it mildly.
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by madridsta007(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2015
arewafederation:

The same applies in the north. Fuel is also available in Kaduna and Kano at the same cost. I am just amazed how ibos are trying to attribute to their "self determination".

No vex. During the 30 months civil war, Eastern Nigeria, though under Nigeria attack, were able to drill and refine their own petrol, amongst other things. It's normal with the Easterners to just find a way out.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by eagleeye2: 4:47pm On May 24, 2015
babyosisi:

Gbam
Government work in Igboland is just to go and answer present
Ego a guru onu
iji okwu nwanne. I dey that kain work, and still dey run my side business. Office time na 10/11am.
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by xmich(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2015
hansad:

Southeast produces crude oil from its soil enough to last its domestic needs and export.

Southeast refined crude oil in war time. How can't south east refine their crude oil in peace time?

That's my point
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by eagleeye2: 4:53pm On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Just two fuel stations in Aba and you arrived at your warped conclusion
Some of your Ibos are profoundly silly to put it mildly.
Oga,
Yesterday on my way back from the village, ( about 2;30minutes from Aba) I passed so many filling stations selling fuel. My uncle said those ones before Umuahia were selling at 140/150 per litre.
I can bet my next month salary that if Kachiberbie will meet up with me, we can tour the whole of Aba.
I still maintain, that there is fuel in Aba, just that the price has increased.
Tonimas, don't sell on Sundays and no major marketer will be open now. Cos they make their killings selling to these smaller filling stations.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

Uncle this isn't a topic for argument.
The queue I saw at Okigwe road yesterday wasn't a joke.
That you didn't see queue, doesn't mean I didn't.

My parents stay in Umuahia and they are also seriously complaining.

Even a whole Tonimas isn't open in Aba. That is a sure sign that something is wrong somewhere.

Tonimas doesn't sell on Sundays. Did I at any point say I went there today? ?

I really don't know what you guys are trying to 'form'. There is fuel but it's sold at exorbitant price. That you see that as availability, doesn't mean a lay man would do same.

@Ladycloud, I stay in Aba na.
Is there anything you give Aba people, I go like come collect my own grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Another product of miracle examination centers that dots the East.

Average yollaba woman measuring how educated one is by his/her fluency in english.

At least the information is well served hot and steamy to you.

Anyway success is not a function of how grounded you are in english language.

If it is by english, GMB suppose to be a shoe shiner.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by eagleeye2: 4:58pm On May 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Uncle this isn't a topic for argument.
The queue I saw at Okigwe road yesterday wasn't a joke.
That you didn't see queue, doesn't mean I didn't.

My parents stay in Umuahia and they are also seriously complaining.

Even a whole Tonimas isn't open in Aba. That is a sure sign that something is wrong somewhere.

I am not doubting you. But that que may be as a result of hoarding the product, waiting to make more money by creating artificial scarcity.
You can drive out to Aba Owerri road now and see if you will not buy fuel within 5 minutes.
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

I am not doubting you. But that que may be as a result of hoarding the product, waiting to make more money by creating artificial scarcity.
You can drive out to Aba Owerri road now and see if you will not buy fuel within 5 minutes.

So?
If the vendors are creating artificial scarcity by hoarding the PMS.
I am supposed to go inside their reservoir and declare there is fuel? grin

My own be say, you and that my other Aba brother would take me to where una dey buy am cheap like this.
It seems I don't have good head on this matter.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Mimee803: 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
Personally, I wld neva undastand y biafra was not allowed 2 come to be it's crazy! I hv read history books ove nd over again...still make no sense 2 me.Who forces people 2 stay 2geda? Pls rite nw we r all 4 biafra I hv said it b4 nd I say again long live d rep of biafra! I hope u guys get ur republic trust me nobdy is goin 2 lose sleep over dat! Wen d tym come I wld be 1 of d pple waving ur flags high as u pple march out of nigeria!
hansad:

.And you do every trick in the books so that people you call crazy cannot leave Nigeria to form another country.

Even as Nigeria created by Oyibo remains dysfunctional, you can't think for an alternative because of your diffidence.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by eagleeye2: 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

So?
If the vendors are creating artificial scarcity by hoarding the PMS.
I am supposed to go inside their reservoir and declare there is fuel? grin

My own be say, you and that my other Aba brother would take me to where una dey buy am cheap like this.
It seems I don't have good head on this matter.

I Was lucky on Monday, cos Total by Brass junction was selling, and I filled my tank and tipped the guy selling. Cos he told me they were not selling more than #3000 worth of fuel.
But by tomorrow I will have to start buying at 170 or more. All I know that it can get to that of Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 24, 2015
omoeso:

Small small, una don dey talk true.
Moreover, how many cars they the whole of south east. Sure the numbers of cars for Alimosho alone pass all the one for south east combined. lipsrsealed
Have you ever been to Onitsha, Aba or Enugu on a working day? even on a non working day in Owerri, traffic jam frustrate peoples "ngwori" outings. Dont forget we produce them cars in Nnewi ( Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, IVM). Dumb ass hater.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Eshinwaju: 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Old hag!
You are very silly, you are one of those old Ibos misleading young gullible Ibos here. While you joke with it, they take you serious.

d stench babyoloshi....... grin.....leaves behind to think this is somebody's mama......imagine....

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by mmsen: 5:14pm On May 24, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Amadioha forbid that I appreciate Backstabbers

There are 'backstabbers' in the east?

What is Okorocha?

What has Orji done for Igboland or Nigeria?
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Oceemo(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2015
No mind those hungry men I. Jst been d read comment come see real comment.
omoeso:

Small small, una don dey talk true.
Moreover, how many cars they the whole of south east. Sure the numbers of cars for Alimosho alone pass all the one for south east combined. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Sunny360: 5:40pm On May 24, 2015
finniblinks:
Nigeria Going! Going! Gone!
grin You're damn hilarious.Funniest comment;following. My belle o,lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by ak47mann(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2015
Orient petroleum in anambra state their refinery is in full capacity and they refine 55 million full capacity of petrol and kerosene every day.That is enough to keep SE states going all the oil importers know that SE is an independent region cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Ballama(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
adeitoro:

Average yollaba woman measuring how educated one is by his/her fluency in english.

At least the information is well served hot and steamy to you.

Anyway success is not a function of how grounded you are in english language.

If it is by english, GMB suppose to be a shoe shiner.
Look at this product of baby factory comparing GMB's english with shoe shiners. your grand papa will not make a full two minute speech without making blunders but you are here talking about the person that pass all your family generation in terms of everything.even your so called professors can't read simple election result written by themselves they are busy asking for torch light fools

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by CeceezKollecti: 5:46pm On May 24, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The south shouldn't have fuel scarcity.

Not with the uncountable illegal refineries.

You shouldn't

Since Nigeria Can't afford a LEGAL working refineries. We can't be seating and waiting for her to wake up from her slumber....We Do it Anyhow. Cos we ain't Dullards We are IGBOS.... (Gods Chosen People) We Are The Israelites of Our time..Manna (bread) can't always. Come from the Bakery. #DiarisGodOfNdiIgbo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 24, 2015
Ballama:
Look at this product of baby factory comparing GMB's english with shoe shiners. your grand papa will not make a full two minute speech without making blunders but you are here talking about the person that pass all your family generation in terms of everything.even your so called professors can't read simple election result written by themselves they are busy asking for torch light fools

omo werey no vex,
Is there no transformer in your hood where you can easily end this your frustrated life?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Old hag!

with all you PhD certificate, you don't know how to spell "Igbo"?

Yolloba e-warrior carry go joor but don't stain this thread with your ofeemmanu madam ejooor

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by ugoezeik(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Nnaa, you deserve a kolanut for this honestly.

Bia kedu Mama Nneka, wetalu Noblezone oji. cheesy
so u r seeing him as our ancestor for offering him kola nut abi? ur sins wil find u out
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by ahaz: 5:59pm On May 24, 2015
noblezone:
Reason is very simple.
We dont depend on government to survive.
We are more concernd about the availability of fuel than the cost of it.
Marketers being fuel to the East because they are assured of their money.

We drive inn, buy and drive out.

Did you see any "Silly Subsidy Protests" in the East?
No, we have more important things to do.

Subsidy removal would have been the best for Nigeria, but the cabal who benefit from it, deceived the gullible.
Bros one origin for u

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by Okeikpu(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2015
stevnwigw1:
pesin we get oil the find am?
grin don't mind them
Re: Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? by greatestmistake: 6:05pm On May 24, 2015
brb

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) / Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.