Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) (754 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) by DarhBlack(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
Unfortunately, some African mothers
still force feed their children this
way.

Can you allow your mother to force
feed your child like this?

Re: Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) by Tiffarah(f): 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
She for just hang the baby upside down
Re: Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) by mdbissalla(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
copycat copy copy no gud
Re: Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) by selena(f): 10:45pm On May 23, 2015
Lol.it was my grandmom that did this to me..she did this anytime she was giving me agbo Jedi grin..memories "shivers"

(1) (Reply)

As A Man Can You Do This / Share Your "Day After" Experience. / One Word For This Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.