Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] (1856 Views)

See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) / Hilarious!!! See What A Bored Mum Did To Her Son's Face (photos) / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by McDonalds2014(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2015
Unfortunately, some African mothers still force feed their children this way.
Can you allow your mother to force feed your child like this?

Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by TI1919(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2015
grin
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by markidoo(m): 5:30am On May 24, 2015
The joy of a typical African mum is to see her baby feed fine n grow healthy. It happened to my younger sister. But i cnt tell if it happened to me i was jst a baby then.
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:31am On May 24, 2015
That moment when pikin gree-die sey e no go drink akamu..

[size=4pt]Baq to d kwesun[/size]

If d baby coperates to eat, then we will eat like gentle people but, if reverse is the case; mak im dey ready to eat against his/her own wish.. shikena!!
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by iLovePusssy: 5:42am On May 24, 2015
poverty na bastard sha
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by okosodo: 5:43am On May 24, 2015
Kpako
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:52am On May 24, 2015
Maybe she don over feed the pikin and the pikin be like" I no go drink again undecided
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by Holatunde007(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2015
Wickedness Such child grow up to become like kashamu

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by Nobody: 6:47am On May 24, 2015
Holatunde007:
Wickedness Such child grow up to become like kashamu

Shut up

Every average African child experienced this

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by Holatunde007(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Shut up

Every average African child experienced this
Are you by any chance the one over there?
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by StealthyMe(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2015
Holatunde007:
Wickedness
Such child grow up to become like kashamu

Haha! Savage! grin
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:25am On May 24, 2015
iLovePusssy:
poverty na bastard sha
This has nothing to do with poverty. Now you are thinking poor!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by iLovePusssy: 7:41am On May 24, 2015
jcmaiah:

This has nothing to do with poverty. Now you are thinking poor!
Rich folks dnt feed thier babies that way. Juz take a good look @ that picture bruh.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by Nobody: 8:02am On May 24, 2015
iLovePusssy:

Rich folks dnt feed thier babies that way. Juz take a good look @ that picture bruh.
That picture is just representing something you know. Forcing a baby to eat when they don't want to.
Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by lumzybo: 8:19am On May 24, 2015
Some peeps will come here and be forming. undecided . Back in the 80s and 90s, u no fit escape am, unless u be witch grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] by iLovePusssy: 8:29am On May 24, 2015
jcmaiah:

That picture is just representing something you know. Forcing a baby to eat when they don't want to.
Waheva it's represents... it juz looks awful to me tho. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real / I Found (4) Beads On Her Waist / Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.