Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me (1592 Views)

Whats The Best And Affordable Camera For A Video Editor (beginner) / Pls I Want To Rent A Camera, / Choice Of A Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by braintext(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
Please pros in the house...I want to buy a cheap digital camera that can record 1080p or 4k video...

I wanna use it for my youtube channel...

My budget is 40k....

Please suggest a camera for me...One i can find here in Naija
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by braintext(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
You guys should help me na....I really need your suggestions
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by SmooshCHN: 7:31am On May 29, 2015
With your budget You can't get a Camera within that range.
As for cameras you can use since it involves videos

Sony A77 SLT allows for 1080P recording and quite affordable
Canon 60D
Also CANON POWERSHOT SX700 HS
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by braintext(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:

Canon 60D

Ok thanks lemme go check them out
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by braintext(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:

Canon 60D

I can't find any of them In Konga or Jumia and they looks quite costly
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by SmooshCHN: 9:01am On May 29, 2015
braintext:

I can't find any of them In Konga or Jumia and they looks quite costly
I don't know of any product within that price range.
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by braintext(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I don't know of any product within that price range.

Ok... Thanks for your suggestions
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by izzieman: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2015
braintext:
Please pros in the house...I want to buy a cheap digital camera that can record 1080p or 4k video...

I wanna use it for my youtube channel...

My budget is 40k....

Please suggest a camera for me...One i can find here in Naija

Please call our store in Makurdi to see what they have left. Ask to speak to James at 0706-244-4423 or Flex at 0806-352-6068

I sent them a shipment that should be there in a couple of days and there are 2 low end cameras but seeing that you need it for you-Tube, ask them if they have any Digital Camcorders left. There should be one there that is 1080 capable.
Re: Help!: Please Suggest A Camera For Me by braintext(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2015
izzieman:

Please call our store in Makurdi to see what they have left. Ask to speak to James at 0706-244-4423 or Flex at 0806-352-6068

I sent them a shipment that should be there in a couple of days and there are 2 low end cameras but seeing that you need it for you-Tube, ask them if they have any Digital Camcorders left. There should be one there that is 1080 capable.

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Artworks I Designed With No Experience But Looked Professional / GET VIDEO EDITING Skills (adobe Pro/after Effects). / Building A Light Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.