Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. (1125 Views)

Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. by Gwazah(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
what is the meaning of superscript TM attached to names?
see photo below for example pls.

Re: Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. by sammoe(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
Isn't it trademark?
Yeah, it is. I know it's used by brands. More like a unique name or symbol associated with the brand.

Abeg ask Google. Them talk say the guy sabi book.

grin
Re: Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. by Gwazah(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2015
sammoe:
Isn't it trademark?
But I can see uncountable number of companies using it, initially I thought trade marks are unique.
Re: Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. by Gwazah(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2015
sammoe:
Isn't it trademark?
Yeah, it is. I know it's used by brands. More like a unique name or symbol associated with the brand.

Abeg ask Google. Them talk say the guy sabi book.

grin
hahaha na soooo.. But sometimes Google guy de use wetin we post de answer others, so I Neva see were him sabi book ooh.
Re: Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. by sammoe(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2015
Gwazah:

But I can see uncountable number of companies using it, initially I thought trade marks are unique.

The symbol is used beside brand names, logos or catchphrases unique to the brands.

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission! Admission!! / Nabteb 2015 "O" Level And "A" Level Forms / Sorry Ladies; Science Says That Men Are Smarter Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.