Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (23982 Views)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by gen2briz(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
Ehnnn
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
Going through his Inauguration Dinner speech this evening and recalling the reality of life in Nigeria real-time I wonder who, as between President Jonathan and his speech writers deserve the credit for the script! Sadly, the speech depicted President Jonathan. Give it to him. Ever Ostriched, he is yoked to denying the obvious all his National and Public life. In the early paragraphs he says his government set out to deepen democracy and provide good governance. He ends by saying he beliefs Nigeria is now secure and his stated objectives achieved.This statement coming from The President at these times when insecurity speaks for itself while the opposition and the international community had to keep sleepless nights to midwife democratic transition of power in the face of his vile deployment of our foreign exchange earnings in the direction of voter intimidation and substantial non-compliance with the electoral process is, at best, fraudulent as it is conscienceless. Indeed President Good luck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious - some grotesquely split personality. He caused us so much pain! Thank God Nigeria is rid of him and his unruly bull-in-a-Chinashop brand of a First-Lady in the nauseating person of Mrs. Patience Faka Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by hasonjack: 11:30pm On May 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by IYANGBALI: 11:30pm On May 28, 2015
Na because Jonathan na junior member of illuminati now grin
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 28, 2015
Some guy named Goodluck
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by baybeeboi: 11:35pm On May 28, 2015
chymystique:

gringringrin

. But this aint news for expressing one's excitement concerning tomorrow. He shld give us fresh news not something we all know jare grin

like seriously, it's like Nairaland is out of news for the night.
Check this post is dated back May 23.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by babdap: 11:37pm On May 28, 2015
Space booked
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2015
If you ask me why many deeperlife members would not make heaven inspite of their regular heaven teachings..its because of their hell-inspired hostility to non members of the church. The church is run like a cult..you either belong or you're strange. But d devil has successfully blindfolded them and makes them think they're defending God's course.

They neglect their families and relatives because everything appears to be sinful. I can't count how many of them became my enemies because I give girls handshakes, wear jean trousers and keep beard.

How does inviting a nation's president drag the church pride to the mud..do we not hear of what deeperlife pastors themselves do? No matter what GEJ may have done, the God who declares the end from ancient beginning knows he'll mount that presidential sit at that particular time

Why didn't they sponsor a member of their church to go for presidential politics if they're not satisfied with the one whom God has placed there at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by baybeeboi: 11:38pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
j
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by baybeeboi: 11:39pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 28, 2015
chymystique:
Please how many times will this particular thread be on frontpage abi the MOD that moved the topic is high on the excitement of his/her mating with the opposite sex due to the cold weather

you are just too aggresive undecided bloody mgbeke
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Rajiolaade: 11:39pm On May 28, 2015
the only known undiluted denomination,the first ever church known as S.U scripture union.indeed annointed church of God.Gov.Fayose,kashamu and fani kayode should go there for sanctification after finishing their looming jail terms.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by tola9ja: 11:41pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by tonytrice(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2015
make una go sleep. its #latenight
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by iambuba(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
its high time our politicians see places of worship as sacred,not to go and perpetuate their political ambitions.....
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2015
eliment:
I believe this story hundred percent. Yes, I know deeper life will never stoop so low unto allowing lie filled politicians drag the image of the church into the mud not a person as clueless and incompetent as Jonathan
Has any non deeperlife member ever been clueful and competent before?..a church that believes only in its members would see nothing good in others

My boss is one of them and he's the most clueless, competentless, understandingless, generousless and considerateless human being

I'm not suprised. That's what happens when u regard doctrines than d creator of doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 28, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Has any non deeperlife member ever been clueful and competent before?..a church that believes only in its members would see nothing good in others

My boss is one of them and he's the most clueless, competentless, shameless, understandingless, helpless, generousless and considerateless human being

I'm not suprised. That's what happens when u regard doctrines than d creator of doctrines.
Wanted to respond until I saw your monicker and signature too. I'm convinced you're the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Mintek: 11:55pm On May 28, 2015
odeotito:
Going through this speech and recalling the reality of life in Nigeria real-time I wonder who, as between President Jonathan and his speech writers deserve the credit for the script! Sadly, the speech depicted President Jonathan. Give it to him. Ever Ostriched, he is yoked to denying the obvious all his National and Public life. In the early paragraphs he says his government set out to deepen democracy and provide good governance. He ends by saying he beliefs Nigeria is now secure and his stated objectives achieved.This statement coming from The President at these times when insecurity speaks for itself while the opposition and the international community had to keep sleepless nights to midwife democratic transition of power in the face of his vile deployment of our foreign exchange earnings in the direction of voter intimidation and substantial non-compliance with the electoral process is, at best, fraudulent as it is conscienceless. Indeed President Good luck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious - some grotesquely split personality. He caused us so much pain! Thank God Nigeria is rid of him and his unruly bull-in-a-Chinashop brand of a First-Lady in the nauseating person of Mrs. Patience Faka Jonathan.

What a monumental waste of space.
Dumbest comment of the day!
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by charlie009: 12:03am On May 29, 2015
He also went to OOO grin
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 12:05am On May 29, 2015
Mintek:

Oh really! I guess you're out of tune with the events of the day! You are indeed off key!! You sure sound like a broken record!!! Where you been all day? Anyway, tomorrow's another day my friend - shine your eye!!! So long!!!!
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2015
naijamark:

Wanted to respond until I saw your monicker and signature too. I'm convinced you're the antichrist.
So you're sure now with all your heaven doctrines that you will make heaven after judging someone an antichrist..lol. Forget it heaven far from you.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 12:07am On May 29, 2015
Mintek:

Yours is the dumbest of the dumbest. I wish there were "dislike" on nairaland.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by tinacrl01(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2015
Where are the SAtan that said NO vacanci in aso rock
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Jedix(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2015
Nice
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 12:20am On May 29, 2015
God's servant at The Lords Chosen charismatic revival movement is Pastor Lazarus Muoka not rev. Muoka.

Secondly i was at the live Service when the president Visited and G.O of chosen plainly while praying for the president said to him, Let the will of God be done.

you are Blessed
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by Nobody: 12:24am On May 29, 2015
They should let this man rest na? If he had won would they have been posting all these "why"? They should stop flogging a dead horse.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by MrMcJay(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

My boss is one of them and he's the most clueless, competentless, shameless, understandingless, helpless, generousless and considerateless human being

You think your problems are the Church, its Doctrines, its members, and finally your boss?

From your post, it's easy to decipher your problem. You need a mirror to do this, not a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2015
MrMcJay:

You think your problems are the Church, its Doctrines, its members, and finally your boss?

From your post, it's easy to decipher your problem. You need a mirror to do this, not a miracle.
Ok. But the church gave birth to doctrines. At least doctrines don't just exist from the blues

Churches makes doctrines, doctrines make members. And members expect every other persons to think like they do.
Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by AAinEqGuinea: 12:43am On May 29, 2015
poiu77:
embarassed

[size=18pt]The flag of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

People of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria should never pay taxes to the federal republic of Nigeria. Churches that preach that they collect money from Western Nigeria , are bad churches.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408353_23171352291120untitledtsjpegbbf3be3770a338fff9d628b8jpeg9da624830ae7f206fa251b8f11ebcde4_jpeg56eac60d09c1cfebba872748fa0a6a79

Re: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign by BENARI: 1:02am On May 29, 2015
wellmax:

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/why-deeper-life-turned-down-jonathan%E2%80%99s-request-to-visit-church-during-campaign.112063/

This crippy reasons and story would not have seen daylight if Jonathan had won.
Hypocrisy at its peak.
Failure is indeed an orphan. Those who for one reason or the other weren't close enough to Gej are now claiming holier than thou.
Make we hear word.
Since Gej lost, all we've hearing and seeing are people seeking recognition for not been openly associated with him.
Am waiting to see or hear similarly for Buhari.

Nigerians!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.