Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Trekking From Ikorodu To Lekki For Kashamu (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Trekking From Ikorodu To Lekki For Kashamu (photo) (858 Views)

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Suffers Heart Issues / See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trekking From Ikorodu To Lekki For Kashamu (photo) by Arielkitten(f): 11:13pm On May 23, 2015
grin You don't think anybody can be that foolish do you? You never can tell with all the trekking going on these days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Ikorodu To Lekki For Kashamu (photo) by madgoat(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2015
I need someone who will join me on diz quest grin
Re: Man Trekking From Ikorodu To Lekki For Kashamu (photo) by neutrotoba(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2015
Trekk for a criminal? I don't tink so..... that Wud be beyond the height of stupidity, and no Nigerian could possibly attain that
Re: Man Trekking From Ikorodu To Lekki For Kashamu (photo) by Yustash001(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2015
Ole...lazy man...your mates are trekking from Lagos to Maiduguri...and you are trekking from Ikorodu to Lekki...

(1) (Reply)

Kim K And Kanye Shops For Baby Clothings After Announcing Baby Number Two / Ricky Rozay Arrested For Second Time In Two Weeks… See What He Did This Time / "I Will Go For Me too Burna" Lol- Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.