Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. (50954 Views)

Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies / Man Hospitalised After Anal Rape, Suspect Arrested / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by kuuljay(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2015
Moana:
go ask how Gary Ridgeway's wife was married to him for more than 10yrs and did not have an idea he was a serial killer (who killed over 70 women) until the day he confessed to her after he was arrested. These things happen! A normal woman can fall victim.
stop defending rubbish,the idea is to always find out the source of your friends income before marriage or are you saying he could be a wealthy guy but robs for fun.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 11:55am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Mr. Asiyanbi is obviously too foolish to live a double life. The reetard was shitting where he ate. Whatever stopped him from relocating to Ondo to raise a family? No, he had a career as a robber two streets away from his home! The girl is daft for not confirming her husband's line of work. No colleagues, clients, bosses? Sure you're not being facetious with that comment?
and how do u know his partners never posed as his business associates so that she could believe he made his money legally? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by BlackHuman(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2015
.....Just when we thought we hav seen enough reasons to be scared of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 11:58am On May 24, 2015
kuuljay:
stop defending rubbish,the idea is to always find out the source of your friends income before marriage or are you saying he could be a wealthy guy but robs for fun.
stop displaying ignorance some of the biggest criminals of all times especially serial killers and terrorists have been able to live a double life for years and they wives only got to know about it after they got caught.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 11:59am On May 24, 2015
bjtinz:

abegiii! The man most likely would be showering her with expensive gifts but it never crossed her mind about the source of his wealth. Yeah RIGHT!
you have evidence that he never made his source of wealth look genuine and lawful?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by authority2006(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
"I have fired shots at our targets but nobody was killed".
Was he shooting them in the legs or the didn't have bullets?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
and how do u know his partners never posed as his business associates so that she could believe he made his money legally? undecided

Why you come dey bend mouth? While it is totally possible for a robber to go undetected by their spouse in Nigeria, it requires a rare level of sophistication such as is not possessed by Mr. Asiyanbi. It would take a foolish and greedy babe to not know what her husband did for a living in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
stop displaying ignorance some of the biggest criminals of all times especially serial killers and terrorists have been able to live a double life for years and they wives only got to know about it after they got caught.

You fail to read between the lines, woman. This man cannot pull that shit off. The level of intelligence it would require to fool his wife is more than enough to have prevented such an embarrassing showing at his own wedding of all places. Don't you get it? This guy is one daft criminal who made a career robbing his neighbours. grin

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Disgrace to the girl who knew her boo was an armed robber but still went ahead

*but that's none of my business *

*modified*

How will she not know about it?

She's probably another typical naija girl who's after money and do not question the source?

It is balderdash for a relative of an armed robber, who live with them to say they're not aware they're robbers

Learn to ask questions and alert authorities when you notice questionable characters
explain why the biggest serial killers in history married and lived normal lives with spouses who where unaware of their psychopathic behaviour until they got caught. undecided and you have shown ignorance at its best by generalising about Nigerian girls. Are you own sisters not the same average Nigerian girls? Do you see them in the same light?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by kuuljay(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
yes most of the biggest criminals,serial killers and terrorists don't live off their acts, but are mainly maniacs, now down to ordinary people on the streets if a man who cannot pinpoint his source of constant big cash hits his companion will have to be suspicious
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:06pm On May 24, 2015
kuuljay:
yes most of the biggest criminals,serial killers and terrorists don't live off their acts, but are mainly maniacs, now down to ordinary people on the streets if a man who cannot pinpoint his source of constant big cash hits his companion will have to be suspicious
you have admitted people can live double lives and deceive their spouses. Okay thank u case closed.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by authority2006(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Why you come dey bend mouth? While it is totally possible for a robber to go undetected by their spouse in Nigeria, it requires a rare level of sophistication such as is not possessed by Mr. Asiyanbi. It would take a foolish and greedy babe to not know what her husband did for a living in Nigeria.
I don't think living a double life in Nigeria could be that difficult. And the woman is just ready to move into his house, it would be possible for the guy to hide his criminal enterprise.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Abumenre(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
Too bad
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 24, 2015
Impossible relationships. I pity the bride.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by notoriousbabe: 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
Young03:
I dont know wat to tell d bride

toast and marry her now
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

You fail to read between the lines, woman. This man cannot pull that shit off. The level of intelligence it would require to fool his wife is more than enough to have prevented such an embarrassing showing at his own wedding of all places. Don't you get it? This guy is one daft criminal who made a career robbing his neighbours. grin
the only way we all got to know about the serial killers was after they got caught. They got away with murder until they got caught. Same way they could have deceived their spouses until their crimes became public news. So you are just arguing for the sake of arguing, not arguing to make a point.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Lincoln275(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
ladies u see say ready made men attached to something, i pity d bride dou
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by ojimbo(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
but, u be armed robber nah??..abeg bring that man to court.. Onye Oshi!!
why court? instead just tile 10kg of cocaine on his bobos and export him to indonesia. i think their court knows how to pass judgement
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by kuuljay(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
you have admitted people can live double lives and deceive their spouses. Okay thank u case closed.
your shallow thinking amazes me.anyway ciao!!!
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

and how do u know she wasnt told and convinced that he does something else? Or is every Nigerian girl expected to get a private investigator for every guy she dates to psycho-analyse him? How sure are u that they didnt stay in different cities before the marriage? How do you know that he didnt use robbery to finance his legitimate business?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Cashio(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Disgrace to the girl who knew her boo was an armed robber but still went ahead

*but that's none of my business *

*modified*

How will she not know about it?

She's probably another typical naija girl who's after money and do not question the source?

It is balderdash for a relative of an armed robber, who live with them to say they're not aware they're robbers

Learn to ask questions and alert authorities when you notice questionable characters
guy u not talking sense

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by mrofficial(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2015
Bluetooth2:

There is a higher probability of she knowing that he's an armed robber than she not knowing.

Btw, what kind of woman doesn't know the kind of job her supposed groom does ?

Robbery is not an everyday thing. He probably has a legitimate business.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:19pm On May 24, 2015
kuuljay:
your shallow thinking amazes me.anyway ciao!!!
undecided you proved my point and now you have resorted to insulting me? Talk about being juvinile
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by kuuljay(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
undecided you proved my point and now you have resorted to insulting me? Talk about being juvinile
and how did I prove your point? ratio 1 to 1000 can never be a basis for generalisation sweerie
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 24, 2015
I recommend 40 years in prison if found guilty!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2015
kuuljay:
and how did I prove your point? ratio 1 to 1000 can never be a basis for generalisation sweerie
no im done with you. I dont like dealing with overly emotional men who resort to insults when they have nothing else to contribute
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
mrofficial:

Robbery is not an everyday thing. He probably has a legitimate business.
someone with sense. Thank you
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Chibest2000(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
Mad man with outdated mentality, 2day yoruba girls r crazier than the Igbo girls on the love of money, come to UNILAG for proof..
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by tunnary(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
The everlasting mistake
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by kuuljay(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
no im done with you. I dont like dealing with overly emotional men who resort to insults when they have nothing else to contribute
thanks though.but I guess I didn't mean to suggest you are being shallow minded as an insult.learn to handle strong words if criticism.afterall you started it
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by uzolexis(f): 12:33pm On May 24, 2015
well done Nigerian police, now pls go and arrest all our theiving politicians angry angry
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 12:34pm On May 24, 2015
uzolexis:
well done Nigerian police, now pls go and arrest all our theiving politicians angry angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Barkin Ladi In Jos,kill Many,burn Down Church & Houses(pi / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.