Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. (50942 Views)

Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies / Man Hospitalised After Anal Rape, Suspect Arrested / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by delonz(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2015
Oyo State Police Command arrested a suspected member of a robbery gang on his wedding day.
Olumide Asiyanbi, 42, told newsmen that nemesis caught up with him when he was at the registry to sign the dotted lines.

The police alleged he was a member of a six-man-robbery gang who had terrorised residents of Challenge area of Ibadan, the state capital.
The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Katsina, said the suspects included a 62-year-old Ghanaian.

Asiyanbi confessed that he had been involved in 10 different robbery attacks before he was arrested.
He said, “I was arrested on my wedding day. I met the gang leader, James Agba, last year. He told me he knew how we could be getting regular money. He then initiated me into the gang. I have taken part in at least 10 operations since I joined them.
“We used gun but I don’t know where James was buying them. Sulaimon and Alhaji, who are also in the gang, knew how the guns were bought for our operations. I have fired shots at our targets but nobody was killed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/armed-robbery-suspect-arrested-on-wedding-day/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by TI1919(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2015
delonz:
I have fired shots at our targets but nobody was killed.
but, u be armed robber nah??..abeg bring that man to court.. Onye Oshi!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 6:29am On May 24, 2015
Disgrace to the girl who knew her boo was an armed robber but still went ahead

*but that's none of my business *

*modified*
Moana:
and how sure are you that she knew about it? undecided there are many people who have succeeded in living double lives take serial killers for instance, they can be married with kids and kill people without their partners ever suspecting anything. dont just jump into conclusion over something you know nothing of.

How will she not know about it?

She's probably another typical naija girl who's after money and do not question the source?

It is balderdash for a relative of an armed robber, who live with them to say they're not aware they're robbers

Learn to ask questions and alert authorities when you notice questionable characters

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by 2cato: 6:32am On May 24, 2015
Mumu people do what they know best

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Young03(m): 6:38am On May 24, 2015
I dont know wat to tell d bride
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by StealthyMe(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2015
i have fired shots at targets but nobody was killed.

I am guessing that cos of your lack of marksmanship than the abundance of it. E jail werey danu!
They are not fit to live!
The lady he was to marry sef go don dey think she catch beta fish embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by floxyluv80(f): 7:06am On May 24, 2015
Good 4 him but I pity d bride
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 7:18am On May 24, 2015
What a memorable wedding day for the wife!
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Moana(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Disgrace to the girl who knew her boo was an armed robber but still went ahead

*but that's none of my business *
and how sure are you that she knew about it? undecided there are many people who have succeeded in living double lives take serial killers for instance, they can be married with kids and kill people without their partners ever suspecting anything. dont just jump into conclusion over something you know nothing of.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Firefire(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2015
Only in Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Lilprincey(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2015
Why will a girl accept such a man? To the extent of marriage, sha qirls and money are like siamese twins

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by realtestament(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2015
99 Dayz 4 the thief, 1 day for the owner....

#Happy sunday 2 NL smiley
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by cantell(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2015
Choi! Naija police sabi disgrace pesin!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by stepo707: 10:55am On May 24, 2015
Gobe! One has to be careful so that your past will not catch up to you in future

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2015
Dis is what happens when people from your village dont want you to have freedom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Seuncoded(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2015
Funny Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2015
Gobe raise to power 2
One day for the thief and one day for the owner
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by efilefun(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2015
No wonder he answers such a name Asiyanbi (Born by mistake)

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by DahtzFestjayz: 10:56am On May 24, 2015
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by free2ryhme: 10:56am On May 24, 2015
So unfortunate the armed robbery suspect's day has ended on his wedding day as police arrested him.

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house. Now see your life. Ole
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Pavore9: 10:56am On May 24, 2015
Laugh wan kill me die! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by Sijo01(f): 10:56am On May 24, 2015
No peace for the wicked...........You can run but you can never hide.
Just imaging the faces of his guest when he was been bundled away....................Poor bride cry cry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by maxit2(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2015
sweet
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by nerodenero: 10:57am On May 24, 2015
His last robbery incident was about a month ago in Challenge, Ibadan, hails from Osun and getting married in same Ibadan! What a smart dude! Your foolishness is a good thing, making it very easy for the long hand of law to catch you easily.

You can draw inspiration from Shina Rambo despite his escapade, became a pastor but I can't remember the dude serving any jail term for all his atrocities, I could be wrong sha grin. Nigerian Police, I dey hail o.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by nerodenero: 10:57am On May 24, 2015
Very unfriendly post.
africandictator:
i can bet,d bride to be would be an ibo lady

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by donpope1(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2015
Not surprise

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by realtestament(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2015
Dat is wat happens wen karma is doing its job wink
embarassedkazmanbanjoko:
Dis is what happens when people from your village dont want you to have freedom.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested On Wedding Day. by DaBullIT(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2015
Karma Is a Biatch, It fourcks with people at a time they least expect it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Barkin Ladi In Jos,kill Many,burn Down Church & Houses(pi / Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.