Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

100% Bet Tips: Hull City Vs Maachester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 100% Bet Tips: Hull City Vs Maachester United (475 Views)

100% Bet Tips / Bet Tips By GUESKY / Free Football Bet Tips For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Bet Tips: Hull City Vs Maachester United by vicsoj007(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2015
more @ www.naijabetguide.com
Hull is in very dangerous place. It needs to win this game and hope that Newcastle will not be able to win the game against West Ham in order to avoid relegation. Manchester United does not have real chances for winning the third place after the draw against Arsenal. I don’t believe however that will not play for the win.

Teams like United always play for the win. Hull has a very difficult task and will need to be much focused in order to be able to win the game. I don’t believe that any of the teams are able to keep a clean sheet. I believe that we’ll watch some goals so my prediction is over 2.5 goals.

Date: 24-5-2015 15:00
Pick: Over 2.5 @ 1.83
category: England - EPL
more @ www.naijabetguide.com

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama, Onazi Off NFF Hook / Sterling Has Expressed His Disappointment With The Manner Of His Liverpool Exit / Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.