Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (34316 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by abagnalie: 2:25pm On May 24, 2015
oh yes of course he will definately be probed,but sir ty you do not have that pedegree to advise buhari on that
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Yazmin: 2:28pm On May 24, 2015
chigo93:
And buhari has to probe the siemens scandal and haliburton scandal too oo. See who is talking,an individual who is known to amass wealth not through his industrial or creative ingenuity but by virtue of him being an Army General, a northern bigot. Nigerians these are the guys, I mean d northern oligarchy that will always kick against resource control because they know that wat they will crumble. Northerners are just hmmm mm, smh.Ask him the number of oil wells he owns in the niger delta.Jonathan wz trying 2 fight this kind of in appropriateness but he wasn't focus as to the demands of his office, he too failed. He was in a perfect position to right some wrongs ;by virtue of him being the president, he had great I mean enormous powers,he had the capacity to kick against the wickedness of the north but what did he do, he did nothing,guess dats why retards lyk danjuma have the guts to spew gibberish. Funny enough jonathan never used half of his presidential powers if not Apc wouldn't have even stood the test of time.

We voted GEJ to help kick theses assess out, he had the backing and power to do that, he refused and we kicked him out.
GMB has been brought in again to do same, he refuses, despite giving him the power and backing,we kick him out too.
APC or PDP, the masses now have a say!!!!
Cikena!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Sweetnecta: 2:41pm On May 24, 2015
HOW CAN A NEW GOVERNMENT PROBE THE THE ONE THAT HANDED OVER TO IT? IF ANYONE SHOULD BE PROBE, LET US BEGIN WITH THEOPHILUS DANJUMA. AFTER HIM, IF HE IS NOT SENT TO CALABAR PRISON, THEN WE CAN LOOK INTO THE FINANCIAL RECORDS OF THOSE BEFORE GEJ AND HI CREW THAT ARE JUT LEAVING THE STAGE. WHAT A CROCK THAT THEOPHILUS GUY.

IF BUHARI SPENDS ANY OF HIS PRESIDENCY ENGAGING IN PROSECUTING, INSTEAD OF GOVERNANCE TO SEEK THE COHESIVENESS, PROGRESS AND FORWARD MARCHING TO GREATER NIGERIA FOR NIGERIANS, THE CITIZENS WILL REJECT ANY SECOND BID FROM APC AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THAT MOVEMENT EVEN IF THE FACE OF THE PARTY IS DIFFERENT ALONG WITH A NEW SLOGAN.

BY THE WAY, I AM A MUSLIM AND APOLITICAL. BUT I DON'T MIND REALLY MIXING IT UP WITH THE PEOPLE THAT WILL TAKE NIGERIA FOR A RIDE.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Noblezone what has Gej done for the north? Have you ever been to the north? The insecurity that he fought for his election purpose or the almajiri schools he built for children who are not ready to learn? He has done nothing for the north

The North is responsible for the insecurity in North.
Out of greed for power and devilish ambition of forceful Islamisation, they emboldened the Boo Haram!

By the way, the killings in the North did start with Jonathan?
Islam allows Moslems take kill the "enemies" of Islam and you guys are doing all you can to down play it.

I have been asking you guys to answer me this question:
What is the difference between what Shekau did and what Usman Dan Fodio did and what Mohammed did?

Continue to blame Jonathan sir.
while you are doing that, another Mallam is teaching innocent children how to slaughter infidels.

It was in Nigeria that a teacher seized the copy of the Koran used by one of her students to cheat in an exam, the students rose up and killed her. Her crime? Her infidel hands touched a "Holy" book.

Shame!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
Rawani:

I am not one of your sentimental quasi-analysts encumbered with vindictive bile which suppresses their rational abilities. Jonathan robbed this country broke and no words should be minced in stating this fact. The call for a probe is to determine the extent and degree of his misdemeanors which will inform the measures that will be taken to mitigate the effects, and determine appropriate punishment for the kleptomaniac.

Your inability to synthesize Jonathan's many failures and it's adverse effects on your life and that of other Nigerians for sentimental and perhaps sadistic reasons speaks volumes about your reasoning capacity and unfortunately skewed value system.

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by trytim100(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2015
he should let old things pass away n ask God wisdom to rule us well. all our leader are embezzlers . just tell me saint politician in Nigeria, even Donald Duke is not free who I take as my political mentor
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Ferdinandu(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
The gods have spoken. GEJ, PEJ and their cohorts must be probed and all our money returned back to us. And also they need some years of Vacation in Kiri kiri. All these People bringing in ethnic sentiments in this issue, I pray that God will leave all of your various families in the same situation GEJ is about to leave Nigeria. Ignorant foolish ethnic Bigots
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nellybii: 3:09pm On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

You will die a strange death. And Jonathan will attend your Funeral.

See idiot talking.

So you wish Danjuma to die a strange death because he wants GEJ probed? Well it is like a saying in my place. The goat wishes the butcher dead always but wishes are not horses. So shame on you thieves .
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 24, 2015
Rawani:

Kindly outline the 'monumental impact' he made in the North. This man's incompetence led to the massive loss of lives in the region, yet they are insulted daily with lies and echoed fallacies of how he turned the North to Shangri-la. Unless you would also be proud if Buhari claims his achievement in the east when he is leaving, is the construction of a dozen baby factory workers rehab centre or baby factory bastard training centres, please leave out the almajiri school tripe in your response.

1. The north is backward in education and they are bent on pushing the whole Nigeria backward too.
That is why a child who scored 69% was denied admission because he is from the South, while his counterpart was offered the same admission at insult of 1% because he is from the North. The bulk of Boko soldiers are from Almajeris who were victims of some primitive practice from some primitive teachings of a primitive religion.

The so called Northern leaders had neglected empowerment of the northern youths through education.
Jonathan worked hard, to give education to the down trodden of the North.

2. His regime revolutionised agriculture. The North benefited immensely.

On the violence in the North:

The combination of north political interests, Jihardism agenda in Nigeria and the global Islmasiation agenda all combined to boost the morale of the murders from the North.

Monitory northerners were the target with the exception of few Moslems who criticized them
Northerners were destroying the north with tactical support from some northern politicians, northern army officers, etc.

You can continue blame Jonathan for crimes against humanity committed by your own people against the innocent.
Time is coming and judgment shall come against all those who supported Boko Haram,

Finally, while we are here writing English, another Mallam fro hell is busy teaching innocent Children how to kill for Allah.

Trust me, we are doing all we can to leave Nigeria for you people.
So you can be at liberty to practice Islam as you like.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by sirTesco(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2015
obiZEAL:
and the probing should start from the evening of May 29th...
That weak fool must not escape.
he has brain more than you.
Respect the office of the head of state.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Rawani: 3:28pm On May 24, 2015
noblezone:

[s]1. The north is backward in education and they are bent on pushing the whole Nigeria backward too.
That is why a child who scored 69% was denied admission because he is from the South, while his counterpart was offered the same admission at insult of 1% because he is from the North. The bulk of Boko soldiers are from Almajeris who were victims of some primitive practice from some primitive teachings of a primitive religion.

The so called Northern leaders had neglected empowerment of the northern youths through education.

The combination of north political interests, Jihardism agenda in Nigeria and the global Islmasiation agenda all combined to boost the morale of the murders from the North.

Monitory northerners were the target with the exception of few Moslems who criticized them
Northerners were destroying the north with tactical support from some northern politicians, northern army officers, etc.

You can continue blame Jonathan for crimes against humanity committed by your own people against the innocent.
Time is coming and judgment shall come against all those who supported Boko Haram,

Finally, while we are here writing English, another Mallam fro hell is busy teaching innocent Children how to kill for Allah.

So you can be at liberty to practice Islam as you like.[/s]

I'm not a Muslim. All that tripe up there are the regurgitated tales of the now fallen PDP. Jonathan will be thoroughly probed and Nigerians won't be surprised if he is found culpable in the BH murders. It might be the ICC that will decide our matter. No matter how you try I will not descend to your bigotry, it's condescending and mind numbingly idle.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by nortcentrallord(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Rawani post=34051388][/quote]

hypocrisy
[ hɪˈpɒkrɪsi ]
NOUN
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case. That's the meaning. If I say it destroys itself, is my construction wrong? Hehehehe, not surprised @ all because still on NL here one Rilwann tried to correct something whose statement was right.

Thanks for the correction with the debt spelling. My phone is on auto spell so it does that sometime. What else?

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by ALISMILE(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2015
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

See idiot talking.
A stupidd dirty ibo bigot! Alws defend d criminals frm ur region! U immoral pigs defended stella Oduah wen she abused her office and even gave her an award for being a criminal! To tell u that u pple are d worst tribal bigots in nigeria, look at how both yorubas and evrybdy wants Buruji Kashamu to be extradited to USA to answer to charges against him! If it were u ibos, u ll even giv him an award!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by sunshine1974(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
Which strange death? Sharap ur mouth dere b4 amadioha shuts it for you. U called him "saint" yes he is a saint because as far as We are concerned, he is clean. He is not a politician, he's just enjoying from the oil well legally awarded to him by the federal govt
Obijulius:
Danjuma the saint.

See idiot talking.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by ALISMILE(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
sunshine1974:
Which strange death? Sharap ur mouth dere b4 amadioha shuts it for you. U called him "saint" yes he is a saint because as far as We are concerned, he is clean. He is not a politician, he's just enjoying from the oil well legally awarded to him by the federal govt
u sef! Can't u see he is being sarcastic! U er insulting him for saying TYD is not a saint. U pple will jus be embarrassing ursef on NL! U mite nt even knw wat sarcasm means!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by ALISMILE(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2015
noblezone:

1. The north is backward in education and they are bent on pushing the whole Nigeria backward too.

So you can be at liberty to practice Islam as you like.
I can easily see how dangerously blind u er! Let me remind u alitte! Remember d oct 1st bombing! That was d first bomblast that claimed d lives of oda innocent nigerians! Who masterminded that bomblast? GEJ argued that it wasn't MEND! But MEND said they did! Sombdy frm MEND even said that GEJ gov wanted dem to implicate some Northernans! 2. Its on record that over 80% of BH victims are muslims! Ve forgotten d KaNo central mosque bombing? Do bombs planted on d streets choose between muslims and Christians or minority northernans? Be wise man!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by IGBOSON2: 5:20pm On May 24, 2015
freshdude99:

Honestly! Just imagine TY danjuma among those calling for probe
Smh

^^^The lunatics have taken over the asylum! smiley
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by IGBOSON2: 5:28pm On May 24, 2015
sunshine1974:

^^^Hello Sunshine! grin

You do realise that there's quite a lot of stuff your Nigerian gov't has done 'legally' that can't withstand the rigours and scrutiny of international best practice!?
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by SonOfEl(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2015
See mumu thread, who told you jonathan left the debt of 60billion dollars? Do you read the news at all? Pls read the news properly before posting on this thread or replying me. Bad belle...
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Ekaka1(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
Theo has no moral platform to instigate a Jonathan probe until he tells us how He got all his gushing oil blocks ...ole oshi !!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by sunshine1974(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2015
As far as it is constitutional, there is nothing wrong with it. Forget about international best practices, he didn't steal the oil well, it was awarded to him just like everyone else. So quit hating
IGBOSON2:

^^^Hello Sunshine! grin

You do realise that there's quite a lot of stuff your Nigerian gov't has done 'legally' that can't withstand the rigours and scrutiny of international best practice!?
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by sunshine1974(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2015
Weda sarcasm or not. Just leave TYD out of it.
ALISMILE:
u sef! Can't u see he is being sarcastic! U er insulting him for saying TYD is not a saint. U pple will jus be embarrassing ursef on NL! U mite nt even knw wat sarcasm means!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by ogundokun: 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
chigo93:
And buhari has to probe the siemens scandal and haliburton scandal too oo. See who is talking,an individual who is known to amass wealth not through his industrial or creative ingenuity but by virtue of him being an Army General, a northern bigot. Nigerians these are the guys, I mean d northern oligarchy that will always kick against resource control because they know that wat they will crumble. Northerners are just hmmm mm, smh.Ask him the number of oil wells he owns in the niger delta.Jonathan wz trying 2 fight this kind of in appropriateness but he wasn't focus as to the demands of his office, he too failed. He was in a wperfect position to right some wrongs ;by virtue of him being the president, he had great I mean enormous powers,he had the capacity to kick against the wickedness of the north but what did he do, he did nothing,guess dats why retards lyk danjuma have the guts to spew gibberish. Funny enough jonathan never used half of his presidential powers if not Apc wouldn't have even stood the test of time.
whose fault?
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Drone007: 7:53pm On May 24, 2015
post=34043038:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/20807-danjuma-to-buhari-you-must-probe-jonathan
First, Buhari MUST PROBE Theophilus Danjuma for killing his principal and Commander-in-Chief General Aguiyi-Ironsi and, thereafter, try jail him for life for that very treasonable act! Second, Buhari MUST PROBE and then TRY Danjuma for illegally acquiring the people's oil fields!
Thirdly, Buhari MUST PROBE and, then, TRY Danjuma for planning and perpetrating genocide against a his compatriots froma particular part of Nigeria!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by eneidoko(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan,Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Dieziani,over to you!

grin grin

Don't 4get Patience Jonathan too for her unimaginable wealth, including shipping line and other numerous assets in a short space of time; in addition to governors that owed workers' salaries!
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by eneidoko(f): 8:53pm On May 24, 2015
Drone007:

First, Buhari MUST PROBE Theophilus Danjuma for killing his principal and Commander-in-Chief General Aguiyi-Ironsi and, thereafter, try jail him for life for that very treasonable act! Second, Buhari MUST PROBE and then TRY Danjuma for illegally acquiring the people's oil fields!
Thirdly, Buhari MUST PROBE and, then, TRY Danjuma for planning and perpetrating genocide against a his compatriots froma particular part of Nigeria!

We are talking of moving Nigeria forward but tribal bigotry is a big bone hanging from your neck, which wont let you see beyond your tribe.

You want to go back to events of 49 years ago? In that case he must probe Ojukwu for falsely leading millions of ibos to their untimely deaths in the war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by centjamie(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
Rawani:

Unfortunately we do not have the luxury of choice. I'm glad you admitted Jonathan's failures and you agree he should be probed and punished where found wanting, wouldn't it be greater hypocrisy to chant change and do things EXACTLY like we used to because we don't want to look vindictive? I get your point but it's outweighed by the present realities. A precedence has to be set, and Jonathan is the one being succeeded, not OBJ, Murtala Mohammed or Lord Lugard.

Lol.....the mention of Lugard got me laughing.

But on a serious note, you want to tell that our past leaders are free to enjoy their ill gotten wealth because of Goodluck's inability to probe them? Are you aware of how much Nigeria will make if they are made to bring back stolen money?

What's your point bro? i don't quite get you.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Rawani: 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
centjamie:

But on a serious note, you want to tell that our past leaders are free to enjoy their ill gotten wealth because of Goodluck's inability to probe them? Are you aware of how much Nigeria will make if they are made to bring back stolen money?

If it's possible to recover the loot of past leaders then that's brilliant. It's just not realistic compared to Jonathan's loot which is readily traceable with the quasi-audit reports among others.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by Gavel(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:
The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

I know many people will argue that for Buhari to probe GEJ or any of his ministers, he must first probe IBB, OBJ and many before GEJ. What they are not mindful of is the fact that President Buhari cannot probe all for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he does this, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When he is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by centjamie(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
Rawani:

If it's possible to recover the loot of past leaders then that's brilliant. It's just not realistic compared to Jonathan's loot which is readily traceable with the quasi-audit reports among others.

It is very much possible to return the loot of past leaders if the key stone(the president) stands determined and incorruptible.

In the interest of peace and fairness,the past leaders should be probed along side GEJ to pass a message to future leaders that nobody is untouchable. and that Justice delayed isn't justice denied.
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by kettykin: 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
TY Danjuma is the most stupid and hopeless fool on the face of the earth , this is a man whose people are being slaughtered on an hourly basis by fulani herdsmen and boko haram and his death wish for the new incoming Government is not to stop the inhuman slaughter going on unrestrained in the entire middle belt but to probe the outgoing government of which he was a major beneficiaryof useless defence contracts through his cronies
Re: Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma by tope777(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
centjamie:

And the debt in question is from 1960 till date
http://www.greenbreporters.com/home/business/yes-nigerias-total-debt-is-63-7-billion-but-okonjo-iweala-admits.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Almost Died Yesterday But Am Alive"-gallant Explosive Specialist Reveals.photos / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.