Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. (569 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. by cilifa: 8:39am On May 24, 2015
In about 5days time, President Goodluck Jonathan will bid farewell to Nigerians, having steered the affairs of the country for over 5years.

Here is an oppurtunity to bid him farewell and express your opinion about his performance.
Re: A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. by frankyychiji(f): 9:04am On May 24, 2015
Gej my Hero! You came you saw and you conquered. No president whether past or present has been vilified like you, but history will be kind to you. Posterity will judge you and it will be fair to you. Go ad take the much deserved rest until Africa calls on you again to serve in other capacities!
Re: A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 24, 2015
Bye
Re: A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. by Truth24(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2015
President Gej, the Peace Maker! God bless you and ur generation by saving Nigeria from Crisis
I will miss you but soon, many Nigerians will miss you too
Re: A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. by Babalegba(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2015
Eff off already, you clueless prat who wrecked our economy and made our country a laughing stock.Eff off.
Re: A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2015
Those posters above that are saying Gej ''my hero'' Gej the ''peace maker'' , while in reality, they knew he is not, are been pain because there will no longer have awuf money (corrupt money) of which they were beneficiary of,to spend.
Re: A Thread For "GOODBYE" Speeches To President Goodluck Jonathan. by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2015
GOODLUCK JONATHAN i wont tell u by by becaus ure still with us and uve got questions 2 answa in d court of law but rather i will tell u to start looking at what uve done wrong and start retracing ur steps now and amending ur ways like returning stolen money. "and two: never allow ur wife to have a say over ur subordinate in any office that u will be given TO in the future becaus it will ruin u and embarass the office and last but not the least always know that there is no permanent friend in politics. (i wont say more than this)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Shut Down For 2 Weeks Over Fuel Scarcity / Inaugural Speech By Chief Dr. Samuel Ioraer Ortom Governor Of Benue State / Buhari Can Stop Class War Between The Rich & The Poor– Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.