Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" (37325 Views)

Anambra Police Releases Statement, Warns IPOB Members Who Plan Protest Tomorrow / 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by abagnalie: 1:33pm On May 25, 2015
i wont be suprise if the world bank accept okojo iwealah back because they thought what she knows how to do best which is
curruption.that woman is a criminal

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by BabaEleko(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2015
Awon oloriibu dede. Na crate we go use transport una back, 70s style, to dance to the beat wey una produce.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 25, 2015
i cant find my name on the list

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by nifemi25(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2015
MakCoby:
Hunger wan finish me here.... Abeg who get garri and sugar? #yawns

Bros, I get cold pure water incase you have seen the garri
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:36pm On May 25, 2015
I laugh in Turkish! 29th May cannot be sooner! grin
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 25, 2015
AnneMomoh:
All work without Rest makes Jack a .....
Makes jack a dull like you.
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by folu4real(f): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
hummm after leaving Nigeria in DEEP CRISIS. It is well with we the Masses in Jesus name. Amen
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by bfire(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
The question should be why travel to another's man country when you set your own in shamble

How many of the other countries politicians come to Nigeria to rest

It's time you guys start asking hard questions

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by olu77(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
Burger01:
Traveling embargo should be placed on these thieves until properly investigated, especially that frog-eyed petroleum thief angry Wherever she is she should be boxed back to naija cheesy

That one that is ready to give all Buhari's cows Mouth Action one after another if it will save her from going to jail. cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by MakCoby(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
nifemi25:

Bros, I get cold pure water incase you have seen the garri
I no dey use cold water soak garri tongue
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by notoriousbabe: 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
AnneMomoh:
All work without Rest makes Jack a .....
where is your brain?

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by AKUSINAOBI(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2015
hahaha...why are then running nah
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by Burger01(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
olu77:

That one that is ready to give all Buhari's cows Mouth Action one after another if it will save her from going to jail. cheesy cheesy
No be me talk that one o. Na you o cheesy
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by simplynola(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
VP Namadi Sambo – Plans to rest in London - Alhaji, which work did you do that you want to rest, wasted 8 years?

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finance Minister– To travel to US and return to her World Bank job - World bank job like its your royal family business madam

Mrs.Diezani Allison-Madueke, Petroleum Minister – Already out of the country. To return for last FEC meeting and jet out again. Exact excuse for travelling is yet unknown. Just pray you don't jet to prison after your probe?

Minister of Health, Dr. Khaliru Alhassan – To attend the ongoing World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland. Like the program is for life right? don't come back ok!

Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau – Exact excuse unknown, but says no amount of road block could stop him from travelling. Just travel to Niger republic or mali in your best interest. You can even establish almajiri schools there.

Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Musiliu Obanikoro – To travel abroad for a two-week vacation in Ghana, South Africa or US. Then start 6-week executive course in Harvard afterwards. Then collect your certificate in Jail! I guess the course is "How to take over Lagos from APC"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by blackpanda: 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:
Why is Buhari in the UK now, to collect handover notes from David Cameron abi?

There's no travel restriction in Nigeria, they're still allowed to travel. Wait till Nigeria becomes a caliphate before banning travels to other countries except Saudi Arabia.

Buhari himself is on holiday in London instead of preparing to govern from Friday.

My dear you really should have your brain examined
It seems you either didn't get the message or you are completely bereft of any moral standard
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by olu77(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
Burger01:

No be me talk that one o. Na you o cheesy

No be me o, na nairaland. Na bl.ow job I write them change am to mouth action. angry
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by after1: 1:50pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

There's no travel restriction in Nigeria, they're still allowed to travel. Wait till Nigeria becomes a caliphate before banning travels to other countries except Saudi Arabia.

Buhari himself is on holiday in London instead of preparing to govern from Friday.

You this bigot, I know you will stylishly insult North or Muslim. hediot. You have never make sense in your life Moses, go get a job and stop being stupid.
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by onyxo76(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2015
After messing up the whole country the next thing is to jet out, no problem.... Your sins will follow you where ever you go.
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by saltoftheearth: 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by MosakuAW(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
If your hand is clean and you have no fear in your heart why run abroad...

There are a lot of places in Naija where you can relax and enjoy your rest and holiday. Its only the corrupt ones that are running....

Wherever you go, remember you have a name and your family bear that name....

Awon Ole jati jati..
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by mbulela: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Koro too dey attend Harvard?
Havard don suffer!!
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by heilige(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
We shall create them back to MMA Lagos
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by lagdmark(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
Has the FGN placed embargo on travelling abroad? Nigerians are frequent travellers ,they are always free to do so anytime.
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by Joeoku78: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
You can run but you cannot hide. Buhari should order the immediate confiscation of their international passports immediately he is sworn in as president to prevent them jetting off the country until the probe panel set up to investigate their corrupt dealings.
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by iyobs7(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
clara472:
Following the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan at the polls in the just concluded elections, The President and several of his cabinet members have been devising all manner of excuses on why they plan to travel abroad. However popular opinion is that they plan to travel to avoid being investigated for alleged corrupt practices while in government by the incoming Buhari administration. Below is a list of ministers who plan to travel abroad and their reasons.

VP Namadi Sambo – Plans to rest in London

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finance Minister– To travel to US and return to her World Bank job

Mrs.Diezani Allison-Madueke, Petroleum Minister – Already out of the country. To return for last FEC meeting and jet out again. Exact excuse for travelling is yet unknown.

Minister of Health, Dr. Khaliru Alhassan – To attend the ongoing World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland.

Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau – Exact excuse unknown, but says no amount of road block could stop him from travelling.

Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Musiliu Obanikoro – To travel abroad for a two-week vacation in Ghana, South Africa or US. Then start 6-week executive course in Harvard afterwards.

Meanwhile, some ministers have ruled out traveling. These include; the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Olusegun Aganga; Minister of Information, Senator Patricia Akwashiki, Minister of National Planning, Dr. Abubakar Sulaiman and their Foreign Affairs counterpart, Amb. Aminu Wali

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news
Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1015-list-of-ministers-who-plan-to-travel-abroad-after-may-29-and-their-excuses

So whoever got this information went from one embassy to the other to get these information abi?!

Just look at the source, SUMMARY from where?

No wonder Lagbaja said 200 Million Mumu and some fooli.sh ones are shouting probe probe confiscate confiscate.
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
Remember Dikko!
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by p1jiobi: 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
Since did travelling abroad become a crime. I tire o!
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by Namadobi: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by comos: 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
Burger01:
Traveling embargo should be placed on these thieves until properly investigated, especially that frog-eyed petroleum thief angry Wherever she is she should be boxed back to naija cheesy
there is nothing buhari can do.
it will business as usual
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by Wildrage: 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
;DDunderheads baying for blood ;DDunderheads baying for blood, these people have all been tried and convicted on the pages of newspapers, blogs and forums, remember guys, he who must come to equity must have a squeaky clean hands. Now let's examine those likely to the charge for probity and accountability

1) Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, the Jaganbandit and DIShonorable leader of APC

2) Bukola BukunOLE, the looter of societe generale bank, loan defaulter (continental bank) , a staunch advocate of amala politics, turning the aged in Ilorin to senior almajiris instead of providing them means of self sustenance

3) Amaechi, APC chief clown, the initiator of the No 1 major MONOFRAUD in nigeria. A man provided with the unique opportunity to develop Rivers state with the unprecedented revenue that has accrued to the state in the last 8yrs (over 3trillion Naira) but elected to fritter it all away on wasteful projects, turning the state covers to almajiri's people's congress ATM

4) Abubakar Atiku, where do we start from? Siemens? Halliburton? Mismanaged BPE? He had to sell his house in Potomac and relocated his last mistress to Dubai so he would have no reason to visit USA and face the consequence of his perfidy

Baba Onechance would first have to try all the ANPP governors who in 2003 spent their states money to sponsor his presidential ambition instead of using it to better the lots of their people in the NORTH EAST, most of whom have now become boko haramist

Let him also release the report of the panel that investigated the activities of PTF under his chairmanship, the Okigbo report on Gulf war windfall, the senate committee report on the sale and illegal acquisition of land in Abuja under HELL-RUFFIAN etc, revoke all oil block licences, institute a probe into NNPC, activities since 1976 (yes we have the patience to wait for it) and make sure all previous and current looters are brought to justice not minding whose horse is gored
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by jorlons(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2015
philips70:
Nigerians are not ready for development. Israel just jailed Ehud Olmert for the second time. I guess he is from a region and has kinsmen. We have been shouting corruption since stone age but as we speak there's currently no record of anybody spending jail time for political and institutional corruption.

Penalty for political thieves starts from on Friday, so keep calm.
Re: List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" by OLISASDEJI(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Guy,u get lots of problem. I dnt knw wat u derived from hating a person of buhari. Of wat benefit av u derived since 6yrs ago frm ur dullard,clueless,retardened,incompetent and incapacitated jonah dat u av been backing. He came wit subsidy and goin wit scarcity. cant u ever reason at all. U seriously need deliverance ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Reno Omokri Joins #10YearsChallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / Meet The Man Who Triggered The Bullet That Killed Tafawa Balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.