Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Every Lady Should Be Careful - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Every Lady Should Be Careful (2154 Views)

Suicide Attempt: Someone Close To This Lady Should Please Reach Out To Her ASAP! / Be Careful Of Those Distributing Flyers,robbers New Trick / Be Careful, I Was Robbed In Lagos, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Lady Should Be Careful by crixlight2(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2015
Heard she slept with a politician without condom, other story says she slept with yahoo boy, you can see as maggots are coming out from her private part turned tourism centre. This should serves as a lesson to all our beautiful ladies out there

Our parent, friends and family will not have any cause to cry over us this year and the next to come

Click like for AMEN

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Moana(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2015
I just got sick cry
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2015
I have seen worse undecided
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Moana(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
I have seen worse undecided
for where? shocked
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2015
Moana:
for where? shocked
For work, almost everyday cool
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Moana(f): 11:24am On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
For work, almost everyday cool
so you are in the medical field? Kai u are strong o
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2015
Moana:
so you are in the medical field? Kai u are strong o
Do you want to hear about the most bizarre case I've ever handled? grin
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Moana(f): 11:28am On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
tell me but dont show me pictures though lol
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by crixlight2(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
anticipate to hear it
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by crixlight2(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
I just got sick cry
go see your doctor
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Moana(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
crixlight2:
go see your doctor
i cant even eat because of you angry

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by crixlight2(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
i cant even eat because of you angry
hungry never catch you ni, you go soon hear wen
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
crixlight2:
anticipate to hear it
It was about two young women who also had sex with a politician, they had gone back home, when thier roomates noticed a millipede and an ant, ah! Where are these things coming from? Then the millipedes and ants became more, these girls were fidgeting and the creatures increased. I was a corper Doctor then working with one Dr. Effiong, the girls were brought in; "Millipede and ant dey comot from their toto eh" What? We did a scan, guy we saw her stomach full of millipedes. How they got there no one knows. Dr. Effiong prescribed some things for them, we came back the next morning and found them dead, the creatures still coming out of their then putrid vaginas. I was shocked, the older more experienced Effiong just hissed Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwww, useless things they have gotten what they deserve. He covered thier sheets and asked me to call the morgue guys to in his words "Carry these nonsense things comot from here" Till today I'm still shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by crixlight2(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
It was about two young women who also had sex with a politician, they had gone back home, when thier roomates noticed a millipede and an ant, ah! Where are these things coming from? Then the millipedes and ants became more, these girls were fidgeting and the creatures increased. I was a corper Doctor then working with one Dr. Effiong, the girls were brought in; "Millipede and ant dey comot from their toto eh" What? We did a scan, guy we saw her stomach full of millipedes. How they got there no one knows. Dr. Effiong prescribed some things for them, we came back the next morning and found them dead, the creatures still coming out of their then putrid vaginas. I was shocked, the older more experienced Effiong just hissed Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwww, useless things they have gotten what they deserve. He covered thier sheets and asked me to call the morgue guys to in his words "Carry these nonsense things comot from here" Till today I and still shocked shocked
chai trembling embarassed
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2015
crixlight2:
chai trembling embarassed
Very scary experience grin
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by ivyy(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
It was about two young women who also had sex with a politician, they had gone back home, when thier roomates noticed a millipede and an ant, ah! Where are these things coming from? Then the millipedes and ants became more, these girls were fidgeting and the creatures increased. I was a corper Doctor then working with one Dr. Effiong, the girls were brought in; "Millipede and ant dey comot from their toto eh" What? We did a scan, guy we saw her stomach full of millipedes. How they got there no one knows. Dr. Effiong prescribed some things for them, we came back the next morning and found them dead, the creatures still coming out of their then putrid vaginas. I was shocked, the older more experienced Effiong just hissed Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwww, useless things they have gotten what they deserve. He covered thier sheets and asked me to call the morgue guys to in his words "Carry these nonsense things comot from here" Till today I'm still shocked shocked

Jeez
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2015
ivyy:

Jeez
Wetin? grin
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by nidhish: 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
I just had my food and clicked on this.. lipsrsealed
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:

How were the girls like when they died.
Did they die with their eyes open or closed?

Did you notice anything weird in the way they looked when they died, asides their pelvic region?
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Beamborla(f): 8:21pm On May 25, 2015
Goose pimples all over my body! angry

This is sick...really really sick.
Jesus!
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Dahnify70(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2015
Is this real?
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

How were the girls like when they died.
Did they die with their eyes open or closed?

Did you notice anything weird in the way they looked when they died, asides their pelvic region?
First of all welcome back.

No, they were not severely darkened neither did they have foamy substances coming from their mouths, they looked normal save for the disgusting ants and millipedes who had by morning become so much, these creatures freely dropped from their vaginas. shocked
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by AfricanApple(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2015
this is an eyesore, can you please take the shi.t away
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by robosky02(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2015
thats what happen to girls that do runs

that runs them to no where except to buy latest gown etc
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
First of all welcome back.

No, they were not severely darkened neither did they have foamy substances coming from their mouths, they looked normal save for the disgusting ants and millipedes who had by morning become so much, these creatures freely dropped from their vaginas. shocked

Sorry to ask, erm
How long does it take before rigor mortis kicks in.

And how long does it take before a body starts to smell.
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by KingTom(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry to ask, erm
How long does it take before rigor mortis kicks in.

And how long does it take before a body starts to smell.

A few hours to a few days depending on the environmental conditions. That said, Dead bodies don dey smell here for hospital ooo, mortuary cooler no dey on as diesel no dey fuel cry
Re: Every Lady Should Be Careful by funlord(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2015
grin
All 4 how much? A lesson 4 Ladies, go and get a legal hustle or end up with a vagina of doom!

(1) (Reply)

The Ugly Story Of Nigerian Girls Being Used As Pit Toilet In Dubai / Beware Of This Scammer On Jiji, Do Not Become His Next Victim. / The 3 UNIPORT Students Murdered In Cold Blood Did Not Steal Phones Or Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.