Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement (920 Views)

Vehicles Trapped At Nation’s Borders As Import Ban Begins / 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2015
I'm gbenga amos by name...since my childhood years I have been having this feelings about transforming a lot of aspects about this country and repositioning her in the global stage. Mahatma ghandi's word(be the change u want to see in the world)has been having a positive effect on me. This dream about transforming nigeria have been giving me sleepless nights all day long. We are all aware that a lot of things aint right in this country ranging from bad leadership to poor followership. Corruption,bribery,autocracy,monopolistic economy,insecurity etc pervades in nigeria with no hope for betterment. Government can only do little,if at all they wish to do any,to solve our mounting problems. The army of unemployed graduates in the country is killing. "Living from hand to mouth" is the slogan of the employed. Though at a particular time I tried to create a platform in raising a frontier to evolutionize our mindset and to brew a movement on it but it failed due to some personal reasons. The failure I encountered then exposed me more on so many concepts I must say. I'm very sure majority of us want truly developed nigeria,isn't? If your answer is yes then join me in the crusade to liberate not only nigeria but africa at large from oblivion. Let's prevent brain-drain and "brain-flight". Let's channel those brains we use for illegalities for more positive avenues so that we can leave a better nigeria and africa at large for the generations unborn. Ideas and views are highly welcomed to make this dream comes alive as no man is an island of knowledge. I'm from a humbled and tattered background so that shouldn't stop me likewise many other people achieving this dream. We can be greater than america and china put together but it begins with you. If you wanna join me in this race ,simply signify by typing "I'm ready" and "phone number". It seeks to be a grand movement. Only serious minded fellas allowed! Thanks
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by fwangz(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
What is the revolution?
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
Thanks for the question...the idea is to harness the nigerian youths potential in creative ways eg agric,health,ict,entertainment,research,education e.t.c. The movement poises to create something out of nothing. The brains in this country shall be utilized for the transformation of the whole of africa.
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by bayplus: 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
you need create a mastermind within your neighbourhood, cycle of friends and so on who believe in your idea and are ready to sacrifice for this lofty idea to come to fruition.

Ideally, it should be easy to buy into your idea which is actually what we need to redirect nigerians.

While i am not discouraging you, rather i am telling you to expect challenges on the way. your tenacity and determination will determine how far you can go. Agencies like national Orientation Agency should partner with such ideas but in this part of the world, you only know that govt agencies are still existing when Director General is appointed or budget is being allocated.

in the same vein, some have organised such movement to attract youths under one NGO or the order to solicit for funds and squander it, while other did theirs for the sole future benefit of their political godfather, the followers will not even know the real agenda only the leaders will know until it dawned on them.

so, when people come with such idea as this, people are often suspicious of the motives, but you should sell it to as many members as are possible in your immediate neighbourhood and grow from there.

When we see your true intention over time, then people like me can join and support you too but until then........

Best of Luck
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by BiggerBro: 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
I am ready. 08051644182.
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2015
bayplus:
you need create a mastermind within your neighbourhood, cycle of friends and so on who believe in your idea and are ready to sacrifice for this lofty idea to come to fruition.

Ideally, it should be easy to buy into your idea which is actually what we need to redirect nigerians.

While i am not discouraging you, rather i am telling you to expect challenges on the way. your tenacity and determination will determine how far you can go. Agencies like national Orientation Agency should partner with such ideas but in this part of the world, you only know that govt agencies are still existing when Director General is appointed or budget is being allocated.

in the same vein, some have organised such movement to attract youths under one NGO or the order to solicit for funds and squander it, while other did theirs for the sole future benefit of their political godfather, the followers will not even know the real agenda only the leaders will know until it dawned on them.

so, when people come with such idea as this, people are often suspicious of the motives, but you should sell it to as many members as are possible in your immediate neighbourhood and grow from there.

When we see your true intention over time, then people like me can join and support you too but until then........

Best of Luck
bro u are one in a million for this insight. Love your kindness and gesture through your response. This project has come to stay. I need someone like you for me to keep on keeping on. I'm a young lad with burning desire to right many wrongs in our dear country most especially in the area of human capacity building. If u read my post well I made mention that I started this movement online (whatsapp group) and it has been moving but some personal issues set in like finances et al. I'm not partisan neither with an ulterior moves to squander funds generated. I will never do such. So pls walk with me as we set this country free from litany and mmadness. Gbenga Amos at your service.
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
@biggerbro you are noted..pls invite more "brains" to this thread to make this dream comes true. Thanks
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by afeez20(m): 4:02am On May 25, 2015
hello i have the BELIEVE that my mother land will become great again..its time for our beloved sleeping giant to wake up as clarion calls.
i share your dream my brother..i'm based in London how do we in diaspora come in?
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2015
afeez20:
hello i have the BELIEVE that my mother land will become great again..its time for our beloved sleeping giant to wake up as clarion calls.
i share your dream my brother..i'm based in London how do we in diaspora come in?
..@presently I'm planning to start an online campaign via whatsapp etc. Drop your number to as to add you on board. Provide some basic details as well. Thanks
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by EndtimeBlessing: 5:38pm On May 25, 2015
Mr. Gbenga,
What will this movement challenge?
What will it champion?
Note that it is difficult to take on the system as a whole, focussing on an aspect of what is not working may be better.

In my own opinion, what should come first is a youth movement that seeks youth economic empowerment.
If you pursue political ideaology and political empowerment with a movement poepled by people that are economically uncertain, it will take one money bag to scatter the whole movement because ideology cannot be sustained on an empty stomach.

In any case, I commend you tenacity and audacity.
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by timilehing(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2015
This is one of my dreams but I don't have the financial capabilities.
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2015
EndtimeBlessing:
Mr. Gbenga,
What will this movement challenge?
What will it champion?
Note that it is difficult to take on the system as a whole, focussing on an aspect of what is not working may be better.

In my own opinion, what should come first is a youth movement that seeks youth economic empowerment.
If you pursue political ideaology and political empowerment with a movement poepled by people that are economically uncertain, it will take one money bag to scatter the whole movement because ideology cannot be sustained on an empty stomach.

In any case, I commend you tenacity and audacity.
...bro thanks for your insights and suggestions. The project is absolutely non-political inclined and will never be. I understand your standpoint. The movement aims to bring the best out of our teeming youths in all ramifications. Dreams shall be realized,ideas shall see the limelight etc. The focus is to make nigerian youths;irrespective of background,qualification,tribe et al to set a stage for the africans in order to be from neo-colonialism. The movement shall be independent wholly without external interference. All sector shall be explored,I.e agric,ict,tourism,entertainment,technology,maritime,aviation,education,finances etc. A grand concept indeed. So join the train by dropping your number and other basic details. Shalom
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2015
timilehing:
This is one of my dreams but I don't have the financial capabilities.
.. Don't let the dream sink bro. Join the train.
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 12:44am On May 26, 2015
Meanwhile in other news read this.. www.nairaland.com/2336155/angry-letter-nigerian-youth-nailed. I promise not to rest until we youths finetune this nation. I shall use every means till the last drop of my blood to achieve this. Pls join me and add this number 08144088142 on whatsapp or bbm 21B7E01E by typing 'I'm ready'. Nigeria and Africa shall be great. Shalom
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 1:22am On May 26, 2015
Simply like our page on facebook- neutral evolutional wealth

(1) (Reply)

BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country / Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here / [ Fact ] - You Will Never Pay Your Bills With Broke People's Opinions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.