Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country (915 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country by shegsrules(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Please is there any provision for those who are not in the country to do the bvn registration. What's the penalty if the registration is not done before the deadline.
Re: BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
shegsrules:
Please is there any provision for those who are not in the country to do the bvn registration. What's the penalty if the registration is not done before the deadline.

You will cease to be able to make any banking transaction within the country.
Re: BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country by IbroYaya: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
BVN is not restricted to your bank alone. You can do your BVN even in a bank you are not banking with and then update your banks with the number. I did mine with UBA which isn't my bank. If you are doing it with a bank other than yours,you will may valid ID such as international passport or Drivers licence.
So I think if you are in diaspora, all you need to do is go to Nigeria bank that is in that Country and register for your BVN.
Another thing that the government should do is to liaise with CBN and ensure that there are BVN registration points at Nigerian Embassies all across the globe.

2 Likes

Re: BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country by shegsrules(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
coolsix:

You will cease to be able to make any banking transaction within the country.
ok
Re: BVN Registration For Nigerians Not In The Country by shegsrules(m): 1:36am On Jun 16, 2015
@ibroyaya no provison is made at d embassy n after mailing my bank d only when a new info comes out customer whould be informed while deadline is at d end of month

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[ Fact ] - You Will Never Pay Your Bills With Broke People's Opinions! / How To Write A Business Plan For A New Business? - Marvejohndaily.com / Naira Appreciate To #350/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.