Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. (4527 Views)

Sausage Dog Poses With Her 6 Tiny Sausages For Maternity Photoshoot (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Apitch(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
WTF!!!
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by wheezyoung(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2015
trinity123:
When I think about the length at which you went to concoct your story about Alexander the great, roxana, hercules and hera I am really amazed as to why someone would do such a thing. Is this the new form of scamming? To get people to like your animals and gain your trust then...? it's a shame but I'm glad I found you out. Prove me wrong by posting pictures of yourself with said dogs and puppies.
my man trinity....God go bless you tire.....this is called RESEARCH AND ACCUSATION WITH PROOF...... We need ppl like you as EFCC chairman...imagine... Many ppl don fall for the dogs already... Even me gan sef...my guy you try....KENTO....THE PPL WAY YOU WON BRAINWASH DEY WAIT YOU...THOSE WAY YOU DON WASH ALREADY STILL THEY WAIT......SCAMMING TAKEN TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL...NA THEATRE ART YOU STUDY undecided

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by mayorall(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2015
trinity123:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but doing a Google search on your images are showing that these dogs and pups are from a website in Romania. So unless you can show us further proof that you really own these dogs I'm gonna have to call you out as a fraud. Attached are the same images I found. Your Alexander is also a dog called bosco. Pictures taken in 2010? I believe the screen shots I took have the websites for others to check out

Chai. Naija, I hail o. The guy made me thought of using my school fee buy dog. God bless you.

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Mckandre(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
mayorall:

Chai. Naija, I hail o. The guy made me thought of using my school fee buy dog. God bless you.
as in eh, na small thing e remain. What is this internet turning into? see as the guy pretend say e no sabi wetin be scammers. na this kind matter dey give me trust issues.

That's by the way, na oga deeptesting I stand with ghan together with Cooper.
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Mckandre(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
trinity123:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but doing a Google search on your images are showing that these dogs and pups are from a website in Romania. So unless you can show us further proof that you really own these dogs I'm gonna have to call you out as a fraud. Attached are the same images I found. Your Alexander is also a dog called bosco. Pictures taken in 2010? I believe the screen shots I took have the websites for others to check out
Thanks alot bro,na your type we need on this section. Smh. you have my vote for moderator.

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by mayorall(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2015
Mckandre:
as in eh, na small thing e remain. What is this internet turning into? see as the guy pretend say e no sabi wetin be scammers. na this kind matter dey give me trust issues.

That's by the way, na oga deeptesting I stand with ghan together with Cooper.

The guy matter surprise me o. Imported GSD?.

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by knyte(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2015
I appreciate the length we all go through to make sure scammers don't have a place here. The relentless effort to make other new pet owners know what they are buying, from whom they are buying and how good it is. Am perplexed at this new development and like it was pointed out, unless there's a pic of him and his dogs his posts stand to be faulty. Kudos to trinity123

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by smileysmiles(f): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
Prodeegee! You were right! Dude is a fraud

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by smileysmiles(f): 8:33pm On May 25, 2015
trinity123:
If I'm not mistaken that's roxana who's meant to be 19 months. But the picture shows 2011 so I really wonder how she's 19 months. Unless I'm not good at maths anymore. Also some pics of hercules and hera I also found. And a YouTube video of hercules the lizard hunter, only the video is 2012/13 so your puppy hasn't grown since then?

Prodeegee

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Prodeegee(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2015
smileysmiles:
Prodeegee! You were right! Dude is a fraud

Told ya!
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Prodeegee(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2015
trinity123:
When I think about the length at which you went to concoct your story about Alexander the great, roxana, hercules and hera I am really amazed as to why someone would do such a thing. Is this the new form of scamming? To get people to like your animals and gain your trust then...? it's a shame but I'm glad I found you out. Prove me wrong by posting pictures of yourself with said dogs and puppies.

Big ups!
I didn't even need a second guess

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by remmyagun: 7:09am On May 26, 2015
I almost killed my GSD wen I saw the size of those GSDs, I sudden hated mine cos they don't look so big, wit no fan in der cage. But now I see dogs with size like this can hardly be found in niaja, even deep testing Cooper no go big reach dat size

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Mckandre(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2015
remmyagun:
I almost killed my GSD wen I saw the size of those GSDs, I sudden hated mine cos they don't look so big, wit no fan in der cage. But now I see dogs with size like this can hardly be found in niaja, even deep testing Cooper no go big reach dat size
don't be so fast. GSDs are in various sizes and types eg showline, DDR, European etc. And m pretty much sure the gsds here in Nigeria originates from the East European bloodline, yours being the was it is, doesn't mean its not a good gsd breed. do your researches on those and you will discover a huge difference.
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Baroba(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2015
The length fraudsters will go is truly astonishing, what's the point of jacking pictures of the internet passing them of as your pets, he probably thinks he is the only person capable of using google search.. Incredible.

Thumbs up Trinity..

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Prodeegee(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2015
remmyagun:

And that's the weather condition factor.  I made my little research on this topic and I'm presently making a write-up tto the effect. 

While human hair grows more in warm conditions, because of the sweat glands on the skin that provides moisture; dogs fur grows thicker in cold conditions. Dogs only have sweat glands on their feet. 

This is why most dogs here can never be like the ones in cold weather condition. States like jos still have a favourable condition.‎
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Prodeegee(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2015
knyte:
I appreciate the length we all go through to make sure scammers don't have a place here. The relentless effort to make other new pet owners know what they are buying, from whom they are buying and how good it is. Am perplexed at this new development and like it was pointed out, unless there's a pic of him and his dogs his posts stand to be faulty. Kudos to trinity123
Real kudos

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by lacicrips(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2015
kento5:

No he doesn't,in fact he rarely sheds,cause i try as much as possible to keep them in an airy environment cause heat is one of the causes.
Roxana is a US Import,her parents wherent long coated too.Alexander is 26 months old while Roxana is 19 months old.
Well we wanted to sell them at first but people in my zone don't understand quality,all they know is "Dog na Dog(bingo),so as time went,the parents drew so attached to the pups to the extent they don't allow anybody but us to touch them.So we decided to keep them,though our vet said something about the mother not willing to mate and produce another litter if the first ones are still with her or something,but i dont really understand sha.

Then about tagging,do you mean branding the photos with my studio name.Do Explain please.
These are super quality GSDs you got. I'm yet to see something better here on Nairaland.
I'm interested in getting one of the puppies. Give me your number.

*Edit
Please clarify the issue raised above.
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Prodeegee(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2015
lacicrips:

These are super quality GSDs you got. I'm yet to see something better here on Nairaland.
I'm interested in getting one of the puppies. Give me your number.

*Edit
Please clarify the issue raised above.

You know he won't...

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by coolsegun2002: 3:53pm On May 26, 2015
Damn!!..one false move.. He picked the picture from the internet..the same place every tom,dick nd harry can reach with just a click...damn!!I love nairaland....saw a movie CSI which said ,"u commit a crime in one way..u automatically open seven different ways to get caught"..all it takes is some1 smart to find..aye fraudster ma baje niii

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by mayorall(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

And that's the weather condition factor.  I made my little research on this topic and I'm presently making a write-up tto the effect. 

While human hair grows more in warm conditions, because of the sweat glands on the skin that provides moisture; dogs fur grows thicker in cold conditions. Dogs only have sweat glands on their feet. 

This is why most dogs here can never be like the ones in cold weather condition. States like jos still have a favourable condition.‎

Pardon my ignorance. If grown in an air conditioned room/environment nko?.
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by arcbay(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2015
kento5:
I just thought I should share this album with y'all,pictures of my best friend Alexander,his wife Roxana and his first two kids Hercules and Hera.

These are photos of he's kids growing up right from the first 3 weeks till now.Photocredit goes to me,and these shots where taken with a canon 7D.

If you love the quality of the pictures,you can email me,my photo sessions cost is really fair.

Bro, I love these cuties... Can u sell me those two pups, willing to pay any amount, please email me asap.

# make God catch you make u call me ehn, or unfortunately I catch you on the long run, na ur bones we go take do firewood this night. Barawo, ole, shege, jaguda, onijibiti, opuro, 419, thief, anofia, which other name I fit call u sef? Ur mates dey streets dey hustle, u dey here dey lie away ur life. Thunder fire u!!!!!

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by countsparrow: 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
It is funny how the thief stopped coming online immediately after he sees the first accusation...

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Tapout(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
op!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin see as thunder don expand your as'shole

oya come depend yourself, imbe-cile grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by trinity123: 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
No response so I guess Mr Kento has nothing to say.

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Ekiseme(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
trinity123:
No response so I guess Mr Kento has nothing to say.
lol @ the pix
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Akunyun(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
I keep wondering what actually runs through this kind of people's mind when they are indulging themselves in such shameful acts. You are indeed a shame to your family, Just look at the way he neatly arranged it all, An average human will easily give in to this. At 1st I was really envying thinking he owns the dogs truly and I can imagine how fly the ass-hole felt with people's comments on what isn't actually yours. Change your ways before it actually becomes your destiny! Omo ale,Omo ole!!!

Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Prodeegee(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2015
mayorall:

Pardon my ignorance. If grown in an air conditioned room/environment nko?.

Well, if u can put the AC on for 365days smiley
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by mayorall(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

Well, if u can put the AC on for 365days smiley

Funny boss grin grin . Might not be regular though, but very much possible in Osun state. We boast of less than 6hours power interruption in a week.
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by laivwire(m): 1:36am On May 27, 2015
arcbay:

Bro, I love these cuties... Can u sell me those two pups, willing to pay any amount, please email me asap.
# make God catch you make u call me ehn, or unfortunately I catch you on the long run, na ur bones we go take do firewood this night. Barawo, ole, shege, jaguda, onijibiti, opuro, 419, thief, anofia, which other name I fit call u sef? Ur mates dey streets dey hustle, u dey here dey lie away ur life. Thunder fire u!!!!!

Lmao. You just dodged a fast bullet. Please give testimony in church oh.
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by owner(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2015
Kento is a Bas*ard I swear to God.....

Trinity may GOD Bless you and grant all your Heart desire......... This Kento must be a Bloody Scammer walahi grin grin grin grin
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by Prodeegee(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2015
mayorall:

Funny boss grin grin . Might not be regular though, but very much possible in Osun state. We boast of less than 6hours power interruption in a week.

Wow, rili?
Re: Photoshoot Album Of My Second Family. by amosamali(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
trinity123:
If I'm not mistaken that's roxana who's meant to be 19 months. But the picture shows 2011 so I really wonder how she's 19 months. Unless I'm not good at maths anymore. Also some pics of hercules and hera I also found. And a YouTube video of hercules the lizard hunter, only the video is 2012/13 so your puppy hasn't grown since then?

May you Live to See ur children's children's children..

Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You / 25 Ugliest Dogs You Have Ever Seen / My DDR GSD From Household Kennel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58