Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields (1620 Views)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by Nobody: 11:16am On May 24, 2015
FEW MINUTES AGO, LAGOS STATE NUPENG CHAIRMAN, MR KORODO DISCLOSED THIS LIVE ON RADIO CONTINENTAL 102.3FM
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by simplymade(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2015
To who?
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by DaBullIT(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2015
Thank you Jonathan, Your buddies and you just got control of oil field

If its true , the buyer, the seller, the broker , middle men , everybody involved should the arrested, detained and extradited to Gghana to work in Coal mines

i mean WHO THE FUURK SELLS OIL FIELD ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by Nobody: 11:54am On May 24, 2015
Mr Tokunbo Korodo did not disclose the buyers but made it clear that President Jonathan's administration has destroyed this country.
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by Jboyossai(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
Whaaat? Why would they do that....intrested in their pocket alone, living the mass to suffer.
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by oduastates: 1:41pm On May 24, 2015
The last acts of Jonathan's dying lootocratic government

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by dustmalik: 2:14pm On May 24, 2015
GEJ truly intends to wreck this nation before he goes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by obo389(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2015
dustmalik:
GEJ truly intends to wreck this nation before he goes.
yes bro.that's the reason for their strike(nupengassan)
illegally selling the country resources.
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by Obijulius: 3:54pm On May 24, 2015
Okay.
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by babadem2much(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2015
omo dis guy wan finish us and his supporters on dis country

i been de pity gej but i now know that on his mind

as i no go de dea mek everytin dabaru dem no go yab me again
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by CaptainJune: 4:37pm On May 24, 2015
This piece of news is not official.
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by buharisambisada: 5:14pm On May 24, 2015
When Obj dashed danjuma and co oil well no one complained.
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
unless gej comes to tell me with his own mouth and tell me the reasons for doing it with proof, I refuse to judge him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by smada13(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
I'll try not to believe it...
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
This is how the cabals deceived gullible Nigerians into protesting against subsidy removal.

They have come again.

Beware of Oil and Gas Cabals. They have all the monies to sponsor their propagandas and making you believe they are for the common man and not their insatiable interests.

This time, please open your eyes against deception.
Re: Nigeria Sells Its Two Best Oil Fields by kaka22(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2015
Really? Waiting for verifiable source...

Meanwhile, this happened when I decided to check my balance on mtn grin

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. / Map Of Nigeria Showing Its 26 States. / The Reason Behind The North Controlling Nigeria Political Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.