Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals (46645 Views)

Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2015
bastards. dis morning i saw a naked corpse of a man thrown on d road. some of his organs were missing. i for snap am. bt phone was dead. evil pple it wnt be well wit u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by armadeo(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2015
At least dem never wear tyre necklace with fuel perfume( no fuel). God save them.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2015
tobimillar:
Walahi... Jungle justice should have been done.. these ppl have connection in the police. In two weeks they will be out in another town trying to kidnap again.. Why una waste time? Una for burn den before police come

Guy you Don forget say no fuel.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by rexzqcom(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2015
oloriooko:
What is with kidnappings here and there?
Why are guys so lazy and want to be rich?
Very sad

Nawao, suspect it's more than rituals of a thing.
Charms must be what they use to adopt their victims. Wether the charms works or not is debatable. But it does give them the confidence to act, thinking they will not be caught. I also suspect there must be lucrative underground demand for human organs, tissues and parts for transplantation
purposes destined for international markets.
Government need to infiltrate them with spies to find out what is going on.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
ikorodureporta:

U b Nigerian? Especially sey Iyalode is involvd..nottin go jst happn! So many hardened criminal frm d royal house operate freely...
Iyalode is a chieftaincy title and nothing to do with royalty.
nkem123:
omo mehn! na Yoruba o.wicked ppl.chinekeme! nwa nna see South West oo
Like okotoko abi na otokoto...shey

"Women of Inyi in Igboeze council of Enugu State are more like
endangered species now, following the recent murder of four
ladies by persons suspected to be ritual killers.
The evildoers reportedly slaughtered the hapless women and
allegedly severed vital organs of their bodies, thus instilling
fear among the people of the community."
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11731

"OTOKOTO BACK IN OWERRI Two
Beheaded in Owerri, Naze, Man Loses
Legs To Ritualists In Ngor-Okpala"
http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=3430
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by obinto: 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
I thought they only kidnap people in SE? Meanwhile someone pls remind me when last someone was kidnapped in SE

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Ashez: 5:17pm On May 24, 2015
Poverty stricken idiots.... hussle make moni dem no go gree. See as dem face be
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by boladez(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2015
oweman:

can the police legally bail out someone on such capital offence nairalanders need to begin to reason liike matured minds .
TOO MANY KIDS ON NAIRALAND NOWADAYS.

Sir, it happens in Nigeria! Obviously you dont live in Nigeria and you are cut off from the realities of everyday living here
....im happy for you. But i can tell you it happens
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by ministerblessed: 5:23pm On May 24, 2015
simplymade:
Quote me when this gets to fp
U av been quoted
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by PapiWata: 5:31pm On May 24, 2015
ab1x:
I had to prevent guys from doing jungle justice on them. Here is the picture when police and vigilante were taken them away

You deserve praise for preventing the lynch mob killing of those suspects, even though they may indeed have intended to commit cold-blooded murder and ritual sacrifice for imaginary benefit to nobody.

Any person or nation that aspires to the status of being civilized MUST respect the criminal justice system as defined by the rule of law. Even if the men caught in THIS instance were almost certainly guilty of attempted kidnap, your BRAVE and HONORABLE insistence that the police handle the matter, even as a mob murder was being planned before your eyes, is the hallmark of a GOOD person of strong conscience, who is fully aware that "jungle justice" means NO justice for ALL, both guilty and innocent.

And yet, despite fully respecting the rule of law thus far, I ponder what my reaction would be if one day, as I stalk the African wilderness with my hunting weapon as I have done for years, I were to find myself a hidden silent witness to kidnappers actively preparing a victim for a grisly ritual murder. Would I retreat quietly and phone the police, or would I scan target positions and commence firing ? I really don't know, for now. I do not know.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by johnnychuks(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2015
yoruba na wah for una way ooh!!! mostly the oguns people

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by illmatic101(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
simplymade:
Quote me when this gets to fp
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by DelticStephEn(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2015
they are kidnappers
they are using charm at d same time.
are the kidnappers also igbo?
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by bigtt76(f): 5:39pm On May 24, 2015
See de guy lips like Kim Kardashian own grin
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by smsdigito: 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
OMG terrible things are happening in this world. Lord have mercy.

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by nkem123(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2015
saxywale:
Iyalode is a chieftaincy title and nothing to do with royalty.
Like okotoko abi na otokoto...shey
"Women of Inyi in Igboeze council of Enugu State are more like endangered species now, following the recent murder of four ladies by persons suspected to be ritual killers. The evildoers reportedly slaughtered the hapless women and allegedly severed vital organs of their bodies, thus instilling fear among the people of the community." http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11731
"OTOKOTO BACK IN OWERRI Two Beheaded in Owerri, Naze, Man Loses Legs To Ritualists In Ngor-Okpala" http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=3430
Yoruba and ritual.God punish all of them

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Bowaley17(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
Greed!!! God pun¡sh them. God save the guy sha...
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by olu77(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
virud:

I before your pardon?! It's the lack of money!

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Are you serious?!! Time has changed
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by GbengaJimoh(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
Yoruba

Doing what they do best.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by simplymade(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2015
Eseun o
ministerblessed:
U av been quoted
illmatic101:

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by fineguy11(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2015
ab1x:
I had to prevent guys from doing jungle justice on them. Here is the picture when police and vigilante were taken them away
why did u??those bastards have a 50: 50 chance of returning to the streets..if u were scared of seeing dem get roasted why didnt u go to your house and pretend as if u were sleeping??u left those guys in the hands of our shitty justice system angry angry angry angry
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by virud: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
olu77:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Are you serious?!! Time has changed
See you!? Over change deh worry time.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Emioga: 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
@abx1 na after roundabout be this? we no hear anything for our side o.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by mizsofiee(f): 6:20pm On May 24, 2015
compellor:
You and ur family members will not be seen by evil men in Jesus name!

AMENNNN OOOOOO
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by dROC1: 6:27pm On May 24, 2015
ednut1:
bastards. dis morning i saw a naked corpse of a man thrown on d road. some of his organs were missing. i for snap am. bt phone was dead. evil pple it wnt be well wit u

Chilling. Missing persons cases come to mind.
With a 2million naira bribe I'm pretty sure the case file can be thrown out in a week and these savages will be back on the streets seeking their next victim.
I don't support jungle justice but with the level of corruption in the country, Iyalode and her predators could be out before BUHARI is sworn in.
A recently apprehended serial kidnapper described how he spent just 3 months in jail and bought his freedom for 500k.
Change must start from the top.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by meryln(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
People wey them supposed light up undecided

#Aintnobodygotfuelforthat
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Dexema(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2015
Walahi,I pray. Say na as that iyalode dey half naked dey sweat like xmas goat naso God go help us suffer Mrs diezani Jonathan and alll the demons in govt wey dn suffer us to this level.
#judgment is near
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by delishpot: 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
Lucky guy escaped death. As for the kidnapers, if found guilty death sentence straight.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by slap1(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2015
What's the meaning of Iyalode?
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Adwexky(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
compellor:

AMEN!
compellor:

AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Six Most Wanted Cultists Arrested In Ogun (Photos) / Woman Hides Stolen Newborn Baby In Her Handbag In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.