Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals (46682 Views)

Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Adwexky(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
compellor:
You and ur family members will not be seen by evil men in Jesus name!

AMEN!
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by enellinoh(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2015
LastProphet:

And you think you did a good thing? U think u are been civlised abi? For your information they will be freed maximum 3 weeks time, quote me!
and I hope dem no go cum back for u share.. grin
LastProphet:

And you think you did a good thing? U think u are been civlised abi? For your information they will be freed maximum 3 weeks time, quote me!
and I hope dem no go cum back for u share..
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Teeneyo(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2015
Ur interview with the ritualist...can we hav details

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by sunshine1974(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2015
God is really at work in the life of that young man. He needs to serve him for the rest of his life. Sincerely I'm giving my life to Christ tonight.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 24, 2015
Western life andd juju shaaaaa!!! I for use cutlass for their rigght arm each if to say I dey there.
Burnng them is too easy, they have to live a life to regret their shittt!

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by funkybully(f): 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
DelticStephEn:
they are kidnappers
they are using charm at d same time.
are the kidnappers also igbo?

Kidnappers?

What is d worth of a fish farm worker?
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
u for include singin**in wizkid's voice naa,serioulsy i was thinking u is d farmer those guys wanted to kidnap cheesy
Lolz! ! No b me ooooo! Farmer ke! I dey bank wey I dey count person money grin make God gimme my own grin
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by donspero(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Foolish goat.

What concerns chima with yoloba ritual act? Did u read d post? Abi iyalode na chima mother?

Bunch of ritual infested region

Who be dis mumu person I dey tell no complain u dey drink para for wetin u no know... ha!!! Oya try and kiss ur yanshh grin tongue
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 24, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
Lolz! ! No b me ooooo! Farmer ke! I dey bank wey I dey count person money grin make God gimme my own grin
Amen ooo cheesy
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Amen ooo cheesy
prettythicksme grin u must be a big gal(Orobo) grin
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
prettythicksme grin u must be a big gal
shocked faints!i am a small girl oo cheesy,i am as thin as broom cheesy
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked faints!i am a small girl oo cheesy
;Dhahal lol.. buh ur monicker though. So how was ur weekend ?
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Popemax(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
God is always iwth his children
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by ewizard1: 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
People wey dem suppose use do "BonFire"
We need to start ejecting these kind of people from the world.! ... .. .

#IncludingGEJites undecided
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by zzybaby: 9:11pm On May 24, 2015
compellor:
a bigger AMENNNN

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Charly68: 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
Hands join together the wicked shall not go unpunished thus says the lord. They are very lucky not to have been killed.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by ijobafrosh04: 9:38pm On May 24, 2015
Dis is very true I live in irewon d town next 2 d place wia d incident happens
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by dabigwalls: 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
Nice reporting work there by the OP. These fools will not ponder to ask how many rituals Obama committed before emerging strongest personality on earth. Brain is the juju we have unfortunately many do not know.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by LastProphet: 10:55pm On May 24, 2015
ab1x:

I am not a saint or anything but I can't just stand the sight of people killing someone in my presence. I interviewed the kidnappers and I have been able to get facts that I need to get. By killing them, you & I know police will come to town to start making unnecessarily arrest all in the name of doing their job. There is no way they will lynch them without affecting my job and my safety in the area, one way or the other, I've been involved by interviewing, snapping pictures and so on

anyway that is thoughtful but u people in d community must take a stand and pursue the case to a conclusive end otherwise those people will be silently released after one police oga that is in league with them collects egunje. the community must form a meeting on this and ensure untiring followup.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by ministerblessed: 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
simplymade:
Eseun o
Ur welcome
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by ifyjess(f): 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
compellor:
*Amen
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by Nobody: 3:08am On May 25, 2015
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by nwachi1404: 8:50am On May 25, 2015
Yoruba people and their devilish way of life.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by rafcrown(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2015
ALL NIGERIANS MUST BE CAREFUL NOWADAYS-MEN,WOMEN,CHILDREN ETC.THEY ARE ALL OVER NIGERIA.
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by flightz(f): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2015
ab1x:
I had to prevent guys from doing jungle justice on them. Here is the picture when police and vigilante were taken them away
I dey vex for thiS man. I'm so pissed! The trios should have been roasted!
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by flightz(f): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2015
mkoabiola:
Nver pity a kidnapper,
I was almost kidnapped last year even though am not a politician,
Kidnappers don't av mercy ,jus cos I was well dressed(packaging).
Thank God I was direcyed by God and for been smart as a ghetto brought up,if nt my family would av been looking for ransome,
I will join to beat kidnappers
gist us
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by flightz(f): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
omenka:
God bless you for this brother. Let the police and the courts take it from there.
ur sick!
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by flightz(f): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
sunshine1974:
God is really at work in the life of that young man. He needs to serve him for the rest of his life. Sincerely I'm giving my life to Christ tonight.
hahaha. Hop u have not backslided
Re: How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals by sunshine1974(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2015
My broda I just taya
flightz:
hahaha. Hop u have not backslided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) / Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.