Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Kashamu, Please Before You Kill Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu, Please Before You Kill Yourself (566 Views)

Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu / See This Picture Before You Kill Yourself For APC Or PDP / Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu, Please Before You Kill Yourself by MojiDelano(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2015
Senator elect has threatened to kill himself should the door of his bedroom be kicked in by NDLEA. This is a threat I am taking very seriously, not because I care what he does with his life but the fact that I won't mind his giving me that his gleaming Rolls Royce. I implore the NDLEA to please give me enough time to try and persuade him to accept my plea. The car is something else, I saw it once in VI with its customized plate. The man sef no fit hide. When you know the U.S. and NDLEA are looking for you, you are still driving around in customized Rolls Royce with your name on it. Abeg let them break the door let me enter and give him the papers to sign. I want to sell the car and buy food for people to eat. People are hungry, no fuel, jobs are being lost and it's looking like its a major catastrophe in this our country. The travails of people like Kashamu is just the beginning. God is going to continue to visit them, those who have put us in this position after years of economic boom only for us to end up with 3trillion domestic debt and little or nothing left in our foreign reserve.

I believe Kasahmu is guilty. This is my personal opinion and I should not be held in libel on this. My reasoning is that, if he was innocent, why is he fighting so bitterly not to be extradited. US is not NIGERIA, Justice is better served there and if he was innocent, he would be cleared within five minutes and he will then even sue them and make more money to buy more Rolls Royce. So he should please spare us with all this stories of wanting to kill himself, he should just go ahead, who cares and let's face the real problems that face us in NIGERIA.

I just read his statement accusing Bode George as being behind his travails. I thought it was Obasanjo the way we are going, he would soon accuse Tuface as being the one trying to push him to suicide. If he did not put himself in this situation in the first place he won't be exposed to this kind of humiliation. Whoever advised him should have told him to go for Governorship, that way he would have been immune for at least 4 years. As Senator, no such immunity, especially now that his party has lost so he is exposed.

My own is that I want the Rolls Royce. Give me that Rolls Royce otherwise I will kill myself o.
http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/kashamu-please-before-you-kill-yourself.html

Seun Lalasticlala Ishilove TheRealMrStan

1 Like

Re: Kashamu, Please Before You Kill Yourself by obontami: 4:51pm On May 24, 2015
kashamu the drug pusher ....what are you waiting for ??
Re: Kashamu, Please Before You Kill Yourself by rheether(f): 5:30pm On May 24, 2015
Camon, take him to the cleaners. Fayose, you are next.
Re: Kashamu, Please Before You Kill Yourself by spenca: 5:42pm On May 24, 2015
Kashimawo
Re: Kashamu, Please Before You Kill Yourself by nairaminds(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2015
lol funnylol funnylol funny

(1) (Reply)

The Fuel Pain Spreading / What Are Your Expectations From The New Administration? / Is Change Truly Here???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.