Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu (4877 Views)

Shehu Sani: Let Us See Evidence When You Kill Bandits / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by SGANIVA(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
tension, anxiety as igbo youth awaits October 1 deceleration by Hausa fulani youth.
today I went to abakpa nike in enugu on a business trip, as I was waiting for my customer at agip petrol station, I saw this very beautiful girl coming towards us, Where we were discussing in this petrol station.
she greeted every body in igbo , but I was surprised as she covered her face.I asked a friend' could it be igbos have started converting to Islam ? why did she covered her face like this ? he said, she 's not an igbo but an Hausa girl who was born and brought up and have lived all her life with her family here .

well this girl speaks igbo more than some indeginious people and have travel to most part of the east, her father speak s igbo very well too. my interview with her
how do you live and survive among the igbos ?
she said in igbo , I have lived here all my life , here is my home, here is very peaceful I am from adamawa state .here nobody care s Where you are from.,will you kill me because am an Hausa girl ? am not afraid if any war break out, speaking with full confident

if You are the one , what would you say ?

to be continued. ....
continue following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Abdullateef77(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
it seems her confidence has no boundary
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by HiddenShadow: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why should we kill her

When her peaceful presence add to our economy

Our prayers is for Igbos to leave the North so that the economy of the North will collapse

She can live amongst us as long as she remains peaceful

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Day11(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
No pix of her?

Eyan lie Mohammed

7 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by ghettowriter(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
aww...I love her confidence. Let's pray for Peace. even if Biaexit should come to pass, it should be violence free.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by kingzizzy: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
How many Hausas have ever been killed in Igbo land? Hardly any.

How many Igbos have been killed in the North? Many many thousands.

That says it all

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by cumbak60: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Igbos are peaceful people. We value strangers among us. In my early days, in the 90s, my grand-pa usually gives visiting Hausa traders free room to stay for the night after our market, avian Nkwogbo. I pray for peace. Even if Biafra comes, let it come in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
If biafra comes, we will welcome people from every tribe, every nation, all race. So come oct 1 our brothers would come home but we will beg hausas no to go. We love those of dem living with us. We would embrace our yoruba brothers because their mastery in taxi driving is second to none.
Biafra would be a peaceful land for all.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by subtlemee(f): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Look at the way all the posters above me are sounding sweet...

We know better tongue

Promise her Igwe's sit and kingdom too grin that way i'll be convinced

8 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by HiddenShadow: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
subtlemee:

We know better tongue

If you can promise us your body first

1 Like

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by YorubaMod(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Make October 1st reach first, no be if them pursue my sisters from north come back, then you expect me to be looking at you.. Mbanu.. She will follow her brothers up north or die in south-east.. Period.. We never the decide now, till then..

5 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by agadez007(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Igbos are not Hausas,Igbos value life,there is a saying in Igbo which says "nwanne di na mba",That girl is our nwanne si mba ozo bia

she is going nowhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
SGANIVA:
tension, anxiety as igbo youth awaits October 1 deceleration by Hausa fulani youth.
today I went to abakpa nike in enugu on a business trip, as I was waiting for my customer at agip petrol station, I saw this very beautiful girl coming towards us, Where we were discussing in this petrol station.
she greeted every body in igbo , but I was surprised as she covered her face.I asked a friend' could it be igbos have started converting to Islam ? why did she covered her face like this ? he said, she 's not an igbo but an Hausa girl who was born and brought up and have lived all her life with her family here .

well this girl speaks igbo more than some indeginious people and have travel to most part of the east, her father speak s igbo very well too. my interview with her
she said in igbo , I have lived here all my life , here is my home, here is very peaceful I am from adamawa state .here nobody care s Where you are from.,will you kill me because am an Hausa girl ? am not afraid if any war break out, speaking with full confident

This story get kleg. There are no indegenous Hausas from Adamawa state. Adamawa state is made up of almost 30 different ethnic groups, and it dosent even share a common boundary with hausaland. Im sure this girl must be aware of her ethnic group

8 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by bestpunterever: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:
If biafra comes, we will welcome people from every tribe, every nation, all race. So come oct 1 our brothers would come home but we will beg hausas no to go. We love those of dem living with us. We would embrace our yoruba brothers because their mastery in taxi driving is second to none.
Biafra would be a peaceful land for all.
same thing we will never send igbos away from yorubaland, because of their beautiful girls in our brothels.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by cjrane: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2017
We are not Abookis.
Any Hausa that was born in our land is our daughter and son. Those to target are the aliens that used to be Boko Haram and just came in the last few years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2017
HausaFulani are the issues in this country

1 Like

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by DumaEmpire(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2017
Anytin snake born dey always long..
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by cjrane: 2:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Fake story.

In any case, Igbos in the north should save their lives and relocate.
If they kill our people in the north, their people in the south is fair game.
Listen to fake heart stories at your peril. These people are experts at deceit.

1 Like

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Before us all, people lived their lives... after us, people would also live lives....

Why live life like you would not leave someday?... enjoy your life devoid of hate..

1 Like

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Mujtahida: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2017
subtlemee:

We know better tongue

Eno you no dey hear word. Very stubborn woman, going into tough zones na your happy work (na compliment oo). Cheers
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Justuceleague2: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Weidon Sar

I asked a friend' could it be igbos have started converting to Islam ? why did she covered her face like this ? he said, she 's not an igbo but an Hausa girl who was born and brought up and have lived all her life with her family here .
most rhetoric question does that imply all yeebos are Christians jews or have no Muslims?

Oh and the girl who lived her entire life in Igbo land is not hausa

Made up stories but like I said, Weidon raide on
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2017
bestpunterever:
same thing we will never send igbos away from yorubaland, because of their beautiful girls in our brothels.
The highest brothel workers are the ewedu girls. Afterall since they are not good in kitchen and their husbands cant stick to one wife they go around opening their dirty puna to any man who cares. One of them even told me that they are created like that.
In my place they only sell ogogoro and also offer after service. Thats why they always sell the ogogoro wearing tight transparent trousers

5 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by subtlemee(f): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Mujtahida:

Eno you no dey hear word. Very stubborn woman, going into tough zones na your happy work (na compliment oo). Cheers

Small fry...I dey compliment you too o
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by kutchs: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2017
GoroTango:
This story get kleg. There are no indegenous Hausas from Adamawa state. Adamawa state is made up of almost 30 different ethnic groups, and it dosent even share a common boundary with hausaland. Im sure this girl must be aware of her ethnic group
Yeaa right but you need to know that to some Igbo mostly those who don't know every northerner is an Hausa. I thought same too before I got to know.
However the girl in question didn't describe herself as Hausa, the op did, yet it doesn't change the fact that she's northerner and Muslim.
Like others have said which we all know to be true, the Igbo are one of the most peaceful people in Nigeria, not giving to violence. An average Igbo is hospitable and accommodating. He doesn't have time to dwell on harming a stranger, however he sees in the stranger an opportunity to make money which isn't bad or a crime.
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by obyrich(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2017
GoroTango:
There is nothing to get confused here. Down east, anybody who come from lokoja and beyond till even Niger Republic is Hausa!

That's how terrible the identity crisis is. Same way the notherners cannot tell who an Ijaw is from an igbo man!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by intruxive(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2017
"my interview with her
how do you live and survive among the igbos ?"

Even op is surprise an outsider can survive in igbo land, a case of 0.00001%
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by PointB: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Why should we kill her

[s]Our prayers is for Igbos to leave the North so that the economy of the North will collapse
[/s]

Our prayer is for us to build a great nation of Biafra, with viable and equally great neighbours both North and West.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by bestpunterever: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017
damagepbuh:

The highest brothel workers are the ewedu girls. Afterall since they are not good in kitchen and their husbands cant stick to one wife they go around opening their dirty puna to any man who cares. One of them even told me that they are created like that.
In my place they only sell ogogoro and also offer after service. Thats why they always sell the ogogoro wearing tight transparent trousers
na lie.
Na yur sisters be Asawos.
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by toofit007: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Why should we kill her

Our prayers is for Igbos to leave the North so that the economy of the North will collapse

and to also buttress your assertion my brother.... we Biafrans cherish "life" so much that is why we call it "NMA-NDU" meaning the "beauty of life".
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Ejanla07: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
SGANIVA:

the hustle for front page is real....

lie Mohammed op...

the girl walked up to you in a petrol station. fiam. u don kno say him papa dey speak Igbo too...

fear God small na
Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
bestpunterever:
na lie.
Na yur sisters be Asawos.
Cry me a river. Wole wole oshodi celle professional. Lazy people from lazy tribe

3 Likes

Re: Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu by Fozi(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Kill her wella their people dey look face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Visits Adams Oshiomhole, Congratulates Him (Photo) / See How ABU Zaria Female Students Welcomed Buhari From Their Hostel / Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.