Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Need Help People, My Yahoomail Isn't Opening Again. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help People, My Yahoomail Isn't Opening Again. (458 Views)

Pls Help: People Can't Get Through To Me On Sim1 When I'm Browsing With Sim2 / Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help People, My Yahoomail Isn't Opening Again. by vetisrael(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2015
Some weeks back I realized that I was logged out of my yahoomail on my blackberry and I tried logging in but all I was getting was invalid username/password.
I tried opening on system and I received the same message of invalid username/password.
I tried several other means but kept receiving the same thing.
I later tried yahoohelper and I did all I was told to do and @the end of it all, they said an e-mail has been sent to j**********@yahoo.com which I didn't fill as my alternative e-mail address.I even tried if it could bring out the security question and answer I filled when I was opening it, but it won't .
I talked to a friend of mine and he said He's having the same problem.
Please people, has it happened to anyone you know and how did the person retrieved the e-mail address with the password because our e-mails are very important to us.
I am feeling this started happening not long ago.
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: I Need Help People, My Yahoomail Isn't Opening Again. by Mrval20(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2015
You shouldn't have chosen the option of retrieving through an alternate email if you know you didn't provide any during registration(assuming you're really sure about this).
Restart the process and select the security question option instead.

On a second thought, if you're very sure you didn't provide an alternate email address during registration, and you were notified that an email has been sent to **@yahoo.com for retrieval, then it means your account has been hacked.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A BMLS50 Phone Screen / Thread For Infinix Zero Users / Clear Cut Reasons Why I Don't Like Using Casings Even On New Phones, Do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.