Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) (20226 Views)

PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by Panshow(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
I just don't want this man to be Senate president.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by wengerjay(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2015
Buhari: Political office holders must declare their assets.
Saraki : Political office holders don't have to declare assets.
If Saraki should become the Senate President, both executive and judiciary arms of government may always be at loggerheads. And i see him contesting for presidency in 2019.
Therefore, the ardent supporters of GMB are not too comfortable with Saraki becoming the Senate President because of his seemingly arrogance and inordinate ambition.
Nevertheless, the best candidate should win.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by hansad: 5:09pm On May 24, 2015
Atiku, the man many times rejected for apex leadership of Nigeria owing to accusations of corruption, is now on decision-making category for Nigeria's leadership and political process.

Buhari, the coupist long rejected for apex leadership of Nigeria because of various allegations, many unprintable, is going to be atop Nigeria.
Is Nigeria going forward or backward,? Backward, for sure
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by 2sign: 5:09pm On May 24, 2015
The way everyone is visiting alike now, only God knows d unconfirmed position buhari has given to this thief
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by free2ryhme: 5:09pm On May 24, 2015
lurther:
Senators of like Mind today May 23 paid a courtesy visit to Atiku Abubakar in his home in Asokoro to express their support for the candidacy of Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President of the 8th Assembly.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153318613349962

It is only in Nigeria that people with dodgy past like Saraki will be aspiring to leadership. This was a man who finished SGBN bank with many depositors and shareholders who lost their money still reeling in agony. If we voted for change and anti corruption lawan should be voted while Saraki is led to EFCC to face graft charges

1 Like

Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by skyps(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
I don't really like Atiku to be at the front seat of apc. someone should please find him a seat at the back
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by abbyguy: 5:24pm On May 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

It is only in Nigeria that people with dodgy past like Saraki will be aspiring to leadership. This was a man who finished SGBN bank with many depositors and shareholders who lost their money still reeling in agony. If we voted for change and anti corruption lawan should be voted while Saraki is led to EFCC to face graft charges
I tink u nid to get ur facts ryt, wat dodgy past are talking about? first of all, SGBN belonged to bukola's dad, he was jst an investor too, secondly u nid to contact EFCC for u to be be told dat he has been looked into on diff occassions included on dat of SGBN, n he has been found not guilty, last bullet........saraki is jst lyk evryoda politician we've got in nigeria.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by InvertedHammer: 5:27pm On May 24, 2015
/
Load...wash...rinse...dry

And the cycle continues.
\
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by Beface(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2015
I think the internal leadership crisis eroding APC senators is a battle between the New PDP members that join the party and the former ACN and ANPP. I knew there will be clashes of interest right from day one because the New PDP members were not part of the original plan of the formation of the party. I just hope these politicians settle their conflict amicably.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by sanjex212: 5:46pm On May 24, 2015
PDP will decide the next senate president...
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by TheAdvocate(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2015
I counted only 16 of them!
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by Namadobi: 6:18pm On May 24, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO
EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL
AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by Chirokusko: 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
For complete change, Sent. Ahmad Lawan should be given the senate Presidency, because he composed, well articulated, he is my role model any day.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 24, 2015
DIVINE78:
Tinubu doesn't want a former PDP man to become the senate president and that is plausible. Atiku himself is former PDP. Like mind indeed.

The change we are hoping for would be defeated if SARAKI becomes the senate president.

Saraki has always been Atiku's political loyalist..
Tinubu can't trust Bukola Saraki, a person the previously usurped his biological/political father on Kwara state, nothing stops him from repeating the same 'feat' in APC.
Based on Bukola antecedent, I personally prefer Lawan.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by ANNewke: 7:54pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:
See them angry
Big belle old fools. Thieves collecting 32 million Naira as monthly salary and can't even implement 18,000 Naira minimum wage for Nigerians sad
Make Thunder ⚡ and cancer fire all of una. angry
Saraki doesn't deserve to be our senate president
He is a thief and a rogue
A FAILED LEADER
Is he not part of the cabal that has rendered this country Useless as it is today
What are his achievements as a governor of kwara state?
That state is still backward today.
We need a new and young visionary representative jor.
32 million naira?
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by niyifour(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
I hate Bukola Saraki
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by 1stola: 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
ANNewke:

32 million naira?
Yes!
That's approximately what they earn monthly and it is official. Apart from others which includes; stealing, embezzling, fraud, Bribery amongst others.
Do your research.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by Jowonloju(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
abbyguy:
I tink u nid to get ur facts ryt, wat dodgy past are talking about? first of all, SGBN belonged to bukola's dad, he was jst an investor too, secondly u nid to contact EFCC for u to be be told dat he has been looked into on diff occassions included on dat of SGBN, n he has been found not guilty, last bullet........saraki is jst lyk evryoda politician we've got in nigeria.
My friend Saraki was the MD of the Bank, actively manage the bank to failure not passive.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by masuga: 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
But I tot Dino said they were 35 Senator-Elect that endorsed Saraki. Where are the others pls?
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by donchuky(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2015
It surprised me that Atiku has suddenly became a rallying and important figure for APC. During the campaign he was no where to be found in fact rumours hv it he planned to defect back to PDP. Police harlot and northern propagandas. They will always carry their brothers along irrespective what they do.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by redsun(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2015
Retarded bunch of thieves that runs the big country of the blind. Their rightful places are in jail in a rational society.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by lurther: 7:51am On May 25, 2015
My brother! Just watch how Atiku turns more powerfull than Tinubu.
donchuky:
It surprised me that Atiku has suddenly became a rallying and important figure for APC. During the campaign he was no where to be found in fact rumours hv it he planned to defect back to PDP. Police harlot and northern propagandas. They will always carry their brothers along irrespective what they do.
Re: Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) by Osyfellaini(f): 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
Let the best man emerge as the Senate President in the 8th assembly.
Better Nigeria is all Nigerians need now.
God bless our dear country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. / Supreme Court Affirms Makinde’s Election As Oyo Governor / Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.