Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

How To Get More Than 1.99k Facebook Fans In Less Than 2days FOR FREE! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get More Than 1.99k Facebook Fans In Less Than 2days FOR FREE! (781 Views)

A 38,000 Facebook Fans Likes Page / 99K Facebook Group For Sale / Blog With 73k Facebook Fans For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Than 1.99k Facebook Fans In Less Than 2days FOR FREE! by binoosmart(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2015
Hello Rolling Guys welcome to RollingGist.Com thread. Today I will be sharing a great Tips on how you can get 1.99k plus followers on your Facebook Fan page for just a week or less so wanna know how? then let's go, please get these straight this techniques I used for a client of mine to get lots of Facebook likes for his page and not mine so i I'd like to share how I managed to! .

A must read; How To Help Your Blog Gain More Followers On Social Networks:

www.rollinggist.com/2015/05/how-to-help-your-blog-gain-more.html

I hope it will give you some ideas to develop yours It works greatly for Nigerias based Bloggers or Marketers.

Don't mind My English

As you have known Nigerias liked anything touching so you may generate a story from your own thought such a way that at the end of this story tell them to drop their amen (comment) and tell them to like your page, This technique works too I have seen a lot of people do this, you just have to be creative people are sensible to incredible or "touching stories".

These kind of posts are easily liked, shared, which gives you a lot of exposure.

So what I did was pretty simple: I have a very common freebie site which I used to convince people to like the page and afterward they will get the free tips the following day I gave out the freebie.

Which The title was: How To Get Free Iphone 6 plus In Nigeria And Any Part Of The World This Topic Drives Shares, Reaches and Likes Immediately. Job done. HE Was Like Wow. Lols!

I posted the story on The page and other big pages. The post went viral and got shared by more than 11,500 people. It resulted in attracting more than 1.5K new fans to the page in less than a WEEK free of charge.

TIPS FOR YOUR PAGE:

1) Create your page and add a professional timeline banner and avatar (this is really important to "stand out"wink.

2) Then, start adding a lot of high quality contents to your page. Just like when you are promoting your blog. Why? Simply because this is how you create value. As you may know, people will "like" your Facebook page only if they find value in it. Having great contents is definitely the way to do it.

3) Diversify your posts. For example, I will share a beautiful post Adsense. Then, my next share will be (for example) a how to drive baddest organic traffic to your blog to increase your Adsense earnings.

This is a great way to keep your community active. I can then share some great news related to Google or Online Money Making Or tutorials on The Great Keywords That will Triple Your Adsense Earnings. Or just create an awesome story and tell them to come back for PART 2.

OTHER PAGES AND GROUPS!

Now it is time to get more exposure by posting your best Post on other big/small pages and groups

4) Use the Facebook Search bar to find similar pages (in the same niche). Giving that your page is brand new, don't focus only on "big pages". Smaller ones with couple of thousands fans will be easier to convince.

Recommended; Advantages Of Responsive Design For Bloggers And For Betta Seo
www.rollinggist.com/2015/05/advantages-of-responsive-design-for.htm

Make sure that these pages are
active and that their fans correspond to your targeted audience. Check the likes and the comments. If you see that most of them are Chinese people, you may want to choose another page. Then, make a list of all the pages you've found
and keep it preciously.

5) Now, start posting your best post on these pages. Don't spam them. Post only high quality things. The idea here is not only to use these pages to develop yours, it is also to bring value to them.

6) Don't hesitate to send a message to the admin of these pages. Not to ask them to share your page, but to tell them that you love their page(s) and appreciate all the shares. In this way, you will motivate them and admin will start to notice you.

7) When you share a post on other pages, don't forget to "tag" your page in it. To do it, simply use "@" and start typing the name of your page. In my
case, I need to write @RollingGist. When you start typing the name of your page, a drop down menu will be displayed, allowing you to choose your
FB page (or another one). Then you can do something like:
Join our Page -► @RollingGist ◄- For more amazing POSt!

cool After couple of weeks, you can finally start contacting FB page admin and ask them to share your page. Eg

I really enjoy all of your posts and can't stop myself from coming back to your page. As you may have seen, I am pretty active on your page and always try to post high quality posts that will bring value to it.

Couple of weeks ago, I have created my own Facebook page: YOUR PAGE HERE and have been trying to develop it since. I would be really thankful if you could share one of my post to your fans and
invite them to visit my page just like Guest post.

This would really encourage me to be even more active! I hope you will have the time to read my message. Anyway, are doing an amazing work! Keep it up! Kindest Regards, Yakubu Binuyaminu @RollingGist.com"

It has been working pretty well for me so far. If you follow all these steps, you will definitely be able to develop your fan base. To Our Blogging Success!

My name is Yakubu Binuyaminu I Blog.
@ www.rollinggist.com I'm a technology news And blogging tutorials based blogger in Nigeria. Hook me up on Whatsapp 08168374589. l e-mail. Rollinggist@gmail.com l Web page: www.rollinggist.com l Facebook:
facebook.com/binusmart. Twitter @binoosmartech.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Two Forum Which Look More Matured And Better / How Can I Create Android,java Etc App For My Buddypress Social Network / Mtn Free Vsf Blackbeery 2gb Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.