Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. (40653 Views)

12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by vanunu: 10:31pm On May 24, 2015
Jona dey for aso rock de laugh Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by marieolae(f): 10:34pm On May 24, 2015
cry
Let me give you a hug instead
naijaboiy:

Please is there anyway you can send fuel to me over here? cry
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by naijaboiy: 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
marieolae:
cry
Let me give you a hug instead
A hug will not power my gen or move my car o cry

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by BenBradley(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
grin

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by BenBradley(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2015
grin grin

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by VickyRotex(f): 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
Actually, no fuel scarcity here. It's just increase in fuel price

I use 3 MTN Lines. If this scarcity should cause a shut down at MTN, then I wee cry cry cause I just subscribed on two of my devices sad

Yet to get such message from them tho.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
marieolae:
meet me at the airport, i'll pick you up wink

*running to airport* cheesy
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Greyworld: 10:49pm On May 24, 2015
gen2briz:
I know that history will never forget the clueless, shoeless and heartless president that we ever had.

He started with SCARCITY and he is ending with
SCARCITY...what would have been our fate if another 4yrs
was added
UNCERTAINTY or. Perhaps INSANITY

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by sokera: 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
Thank God the clueless president ever was not given another four years , I will never vote for APC if they dont probe GEJ administration
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

I use 3 MTN Lines. If this scarcity should cause a shut down at MTN, then I wee cry cry cause I just subscribed on two of my devices sad

Ah ahn. A whole 3 empty Hen line whey etibaba, glo and airtel dey. Nah wa o!
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 24, 2015
I didn't get any message o
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
Hehehe. I tought I was the only one that noticed. Airtel's service is ruining my life big time. They should really do something concerning it.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmao. Aziin ehhn! I know that feeling....Don't cry biko! MTN will still struggle to stand.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by VickyRotex(f): 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Ah ahn. A whole 3 empty Hen line whey etibaba, glo and airtel dey. Nah wa o!

I use Glo too. But its EDGE network. I end up wasting my subscription on it, cos its too slow.

MTN got 3G.

Etisalat and Airtel got just EDGE in my area
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
gen2briz:
I know that history will never forget the clueless, shoeless and heartless president that we ever had.

He started with SCARCITY and he is ending with
SCARCITY...what would have been our fate if another 4yrs
was added
paradise nahh.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by VickyRotex(f): 11:17pm On May 24, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lmao. Aziin ehhn! I know that feeling....Don't cry biko! MTN will still struggle to stand.

Yea, I hope so.

Thank you smiley
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by InZA: 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
It's a good thing I use glo.

At least before Adenuga's conoil's reserve will finish,

Everything should have been back to normal.

Sai Adenuga grin grin
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Nothing goes up that will remain there, it will come down...
We are just going through test of time

apart from Nigerian fuel prices.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 24, 2015
Dottune:
See what we Funaab Students received. Two Days lecture Free

plug Ur phone. Ba3 don almost die

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Lastdon02(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2015
adewasco2k:
From my bank
He came in with # FuelSubsidy . He's going out with # FuelScarcity . GEJ is truly an hero.

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 4:52am On May 25, 2015
omanifrank:
even some bloggers go soon go offline - those who are not making good income from blog will leave us first...

Are u referring to llalasticala grin
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by flexya: 9:56am On May 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Nothing goes up that will remain there, it will come down...
We are just going through test of time

Foreign exchange rate has been going up as far back as the 1980s. Has it come down? Mtschewwwww
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Rosemary216(f): 11:02am On May 25, 2015
Hehehehehehe... LMFAO!!!! Our case don worse ooo
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by ohimai83: 11:03am On May 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Gej foresaw these fuel crisis and offered to remove subsidy,some protested,some called for his resignation but today,they are all paying N150 per liter and they are still looking for the fuel.

Una deserve the fuel scarcity grin

Can you explain how fuel subsidy is the problem of scarcity? Has privatising Nepa solved the electricity problem of Nigeria? If subsidy is removed will the fuel suddenly become available. All that will happen is that you shift responsibility from Government directly to the people. Will the removal of subsidy also remove corruption from the oil sector? Marketers are hoarding or refusing to buy fuel and you blame that on subsidy? After subsidy removal will they stop to hoard fuel just to sell it at a higher price. Nigerian businesses are only set up to maximise profit, they don't care who suffers for it. Removing subsidy only makes their job easier. You screamed for government to privatise Nepa, you can all see the result for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2015
Dottune:
See what we Funaab Students received. Two Days lecture Free
hope u don charge ur fone wey dey read 1%
😀😀😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Dottune(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
Omowalksola:
Naso o..
Yeah and I think I recognize U
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by KemiJesus(f): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Seun pls dont shutdown nairaland ooo joor.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by mrborntodoit: 1:57pm On May 25, 2015
ohimai83:

Can you explain how fuel subsidy is the problem of scarcity? Has privatising Nepa solved the electricity problem of Nigeria? If subsidy is removed will the fuel suddenly become available. All that will happen is that you shift responsibility from Government directly to the people. Will the removal of subsidy also remove corruption from the oil sector? Marketers are hoarding or refusing to buy fuel and you blame that on subsidy? After subsidy removal will they stop to hoard fuel just to sell it at a higher price. Nigerian businesses are only set up to maximise profit, they don't care who suffers for it. Removing subsidy only makes their job easier. You screamed for government to privatise Nepa, you can all see the result for yourselves.

Without subsidy,they would sell for higher price in agreement with the FG's fixed price, the marketers would have made their money directly from their customers instead of waiting on the FG to subsidize their payment. Today,people are willing to buy fuel at the rate of N200 per liter and they are still looking for fuel.

The truth is bitter and I know my people enjoy shifting blames and sadly,the educated ones amongst them have chosen to lead the uneducated astray taking advantage of their ignorance .

You guys screamed for govt to privatize Nepa (cos I don't live in Nigeria) ,but have you held the company responsible for not providing 24/7 electricity ? Instead you people chose to hold the FG responsible waiting for them to speak to Nepa on your behalf. Is your monthly bill going to the FG ?
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Omowalksola(f): 12:08pm On May 26, 2015
Dottune:
Yeah and I think I recognize U
rily?
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by psalmyY(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
omanifrank:
even some bloggers go soon go offline - those who are not making good income from blog will leave us first...

Frank you no serious grin grin This issue not be small one o.
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Dottune(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
Omowalksola:
rily?
Yeah
Re: See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. by Omowalksola(f): 7:59pm On May 26, 2015
Dottune:
Yeah
Aiite nyc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Burial Poster Of Himself (Photo) / Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo / Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.