Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (19163 Views)

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by aresa: 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
mrborntodoit:
This is a very good development but my questions is how much was spent on these vehicles ?

Fashola should sign the FOI if not for anything but to carry the people along.

Your villages collects taxes and allocation, but they haven't commissioned a single classroom since 1999 and you care less about accountability and what they did with your money.

Your god GEJ just spent Nigeria broke, he is borrowing billions of dollars to pay salaries, no light and no fuel, our condition is even worse than before pdp, but you care less about accountability and what they did with your money.....

Obviously, the only time you jokers get headache and and demand accountability is when it comes to Lagos even though Fashola delivered more than the other 35 states combined including your worthless FG...

Who exactly are you jokers deceiving with your jedijedi accountability concern..?

Losers grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by chamboy(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If devil(apc) give u gift wif rite hand, dem go collect am wif left hand
I hate fake "change"
taniod... u have excess fuel bah
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by igwedaboss(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
People and the way they think and reason at times. If fashola embezzles the allocation for the law enforcement vehicles, you all will complain, now he buys and hands over, they till complaining why is he buying vehicles. We nigerians can be so ignorant and unbelievable. When has fashola not declared the funds he puts into a project, even if it's clear that it is overboard atleast the man is doing something. Let the other leaders get to this stage of doing something and see if progress and prosperity won't come to nigeria. You all be complaining on good Like it's bad. Confused people. If you don't want progress or prosperity move to your village. Go and live in the dark age.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by mrborntodoit: 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
aresa:

Your villages collects taxes and allocation, but they haven't commissioned a single classroom since 1999 and you care less about accountability and what they did with your money.

Your god GEJ just spent Nigeria broke, he is borrowing billions of dollars to pay salaries, no light and no fuel, our condition is even worse than before pdp, but you care less about accountability and what they did with your money.....

Obviously, the only time you jokers get headache and and demand accountability is when it comes to Lagos even though Fashola delivered more than the other 35 states combined including your worthless FG...

Who exactly are you jokers deceiving with your jedijedi accountability concern..?

Losers grin

You are a talented mad man ,always showing your double standard and thats too stupid of you because we all know that you are nothing but a shameless second handed bas!tard.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
CMSbrands:
That's d best Governor in d history of Nigeria
with tax payers money
Is it his cash? Who sent him? So that he won't be questioned...pull down those tollgates and let's see what becomes of lag.

toll gate within a city and the noisemakers are quiet.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by rildwanullahi(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
Horlufemi:

BRF for President from 2019-2027 Ko ju yen lo

They've got nothing on Fashola.
I have, make he sign foi bill, pay actual minimum wage and workers bonuses
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Kingspin(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2015
Elslim:
baba ooh

next presido after buhari
If you say so then gov. Akpabio will be US president after Obama.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
Where are the roads to put extra 200 vehicles. I hope this is not last minute contract awarded for the sole aim of emptying our treasury in the guise of security vehicles.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2015
Elslim:
baba ooh

Just like that ¿
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by fizzy94(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2015
Acidosis:
Fashola always creating laws and policies to deal with the poor in Lagos.

Mentality of a Lawyer.

If Lagosians are comfortable, no one will break the Law.

BTW, what's the cost of these vehicles? Of course Lagosians don't care; gullible people paying tax (funding APC).

We only hear of Goodluck and Okonjo spend Billions; I bet Fashola spends Cowry.
Are u that pained?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by aresa: 11:55pm On May 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

They tell you N360 billion and you believe them...lol...gullible Nigerians everywhere

Why don't you just show us the exact ammount with facts. But of course you can not and won't so of what importance and relevance are you and your thoughtless post.? Some of you just need to shut up sometimes.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by braine(m): 12:21am On May 25, 2015
Acidosis:

Mentality of a Lawyer.

BTW, what's the cost of these vehicles? Of course Lagosians don't care; gullible people paying tax (funding APC).

Equipping security agencies means dealing with the poor? This post of yours really doesn't make sense. You've fallen my hand yet again.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 12:23am On May 25, 2015
This is for tax collection and further embezzlement and ripping off innocent people
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by kings09(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate fake "change"
I truly agree wit u dt u shld keep hating change. And as u do dat pls u can pack out of d country n move to s/africa whr ur life will be transformed wit xenophobic attacks grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by okoolori(m): 2:14am On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
Is that why Lagos is the most indebted state in Africa? And Lagos generates #1.3 trillion yearly, I demand to know where the money goes into.

Nigerians know how to celebrate mediocrity

Sure u r not from that uptown that withheld elections results for the reason of adding some numbers to it?
Abeg get some work by googling where Jonathan spend all the $60billion go at least Fashola no owe workers or oil marketers.... Mo fo
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by okoolori(m): 2:18am On May 25, 2015
sauceny:

Just like that ¿
How Mr clueless take be president of Fresh Air? Abi him work reach Gov Fashola while he was a governor?
Common Minister that he appoints self he can't control her and some Tanoids Mofo go come here come dey spew trash about a sure guy wey perform more than any of the Gov for Naija. U better go hug PHCN pole if he becomes the president coz he won't act clueless.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by NobleG1(m): 3:45am On May 25, 2015
Elslim:
baba ooh

Why must it be a yoruba person next? Are Igbos not citizens of Nigeria or not allowed to produce a President? Do hausas and yorubas own Nigeria?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by aresa: 3:50am On May 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

You are a talented mad man ,always showing your double standard and thats too stupid of you because we all know that you are nothing but a shameless second handed bas!tard.

Who is we? You and your village TaNoid trolls on Nl?

The fact that you call your parents barstad doesn't mean you have to call other people that.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:52am On May 25, 2015
aresa:

Who is we? You and your village TaNoid trolls on Nl?

The fact that you call your parents barstad doesn't mean you have to call other people that.
Clear off, you bloody thieves that have been looting Lagos funds
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by aresa: 4:00am On May 25, 2015
NobleG1:

Why must it be a yoruba person next? Are Igbos not citizens of Nigeria or not allowed to produce a President? Do hausas and yorubas own Nigeria?

Since you don't have the numbers on your side to win any election, you have to reach out and join forces and form alliance with credible and powerful forces in other regions, you have to be strategic and shun cheap tribal sentiments.

Power is not always about tribe and nothing is given on a platter of gold just because of your tribe.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by aresa: 4:02am On May 25, 2015
[s]
slimmy05:
Clear off, you bloody thieves that have been looting Lagos funds
[/s]

And who is this barking village Bingo looking for doggy bone?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:04am On May 25, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]And who is this barking village Bingo looking for doggy bone?[/s]
and who is this crazy piper?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by akinszz: 5:51am On May 25, 2015
Since you know the cost, why can't you share it with us? If not go get a life. All apc haters will perish in lagoon.
Acidosis:

Mentality of a Lawyer.

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by mrmetoo1: 6:15am On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
Is that why Lagos is the most indebted state in Africa? And Lagos generates #1.3 trillion yearly, I demand to know where the money goes into.

N1.3 trillion?? since we're being ridiculous why not N20 zillion or $100 bazillion gillion
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by mrmetoo1: 6:33am On May 25, 2015
Acidosis:

Mentality of a Lawyer.

If Lagosians are comfortable they won't break the law?? What?? Men but how do you guys spew so much crap on a daily basis? I guess in the Us, there's no law enforcement because they're all comfortable shey? In Dubai too no law enforcement anywhere abi?? Let your head work faster than your finger please.

Then the issue is not about spending billions, what was the billions spent on?? Where's the tangible evidence? GEJ and NOI leaving debt is a big issue as what was done with all that money. Thats what's shocking everybody. If we can see the improvements, then we'll understand
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by bewla(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2015
am sure many will have to change nama after 2015 for the heat they pack in side will not let them b
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by gateleo(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate fake "change"

Only God can deliver you. Sincerely your problems are uncountable. ..... you never see anything good in Fashola. ..what's your problem nah?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by gateleo(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2015
Pipsland78:

Go back to your state and ask your governor. ..leave Lagos alone....bad belles. .....
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:17am On May 25, 2015
gateleo:

Go back to your state and ask your governor. ..leave Lagos alone....bad belles. .....
I'm not even based in Nigeria, only fighting for folks like you bro.

Nigerians always suffering and smiling and defending politicians milking them dry - sad!
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2015
Acidosis:

Mentality of a Lawyer.

dude, av not shear youb criticize your state governor who happened to be doing nothing for years.

funny enough, most roads in lokoja were constructed by the feds.

kogi state is the worst governed state in NIGERIA.

I wonder why you get hard on over fashola..

shey na hatred abi na lack of common sense?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by PStacks(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate fake "change"

Go sit-down for gutter my guy abeg.

Wha's our business if you hate change? That's ur own cup of tea naa! Stop rubbing it in our face abeg.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by omojeesu(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2015
CMSbrands:
That's d best Governor in d history of Nigeria

I THINK ALHAJI JAKANDE WAS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Replaces Ibeto With Bawa / #BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard / Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.