Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (19164 Views)

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by remirez07(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2015
aresa:
Eko o ni baje o.
I hope the cars nah sun dem dey use??
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by mrborntodoit: 9:02am On May 25, 2015
aresa:

Who is we? You and your village TaNoid trolls on Nl?

The fact that you call your parents barstad doesn't mean you have to call other people that.

You aren't worth my time
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by wahihi(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If devil(apc) give u gift wif rite hand, dem go collect am wif left hand
I hate fake "change"
EXACTLY.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If devil(apc) give u gift wif rite hand, dem go collect am wif left hand
I hate fake "change"
Stop smoking weed.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by LabiTalks: 10:35am On May 25, 2015
Acidosis:
Fashola always creating laws and policies to deal with the poor in Lagos.

Mentality of a Lawyer.

If Lagosians are comfortable, no one will break the Law.

BTW, what's the cost of these vehicles? Of course Lagosians don't care; gullible people paying tax (funding APC).

We only hear of Goodluck and Okonjo spend Billions; I bet Fashola spends Cowry.

Nigerians are not law abiding, hence the need to apply measures like this to enforce them. We have been bought up to disobey the law even in the smallest setting we find ourselves here and yet when we go abroad, we are law abiding. People like you will do worse if measures to bring offenders to book are not in place. Mind you, if you feel Lagos laws are not comfortable for you, I think you can try other states. It is not a must you stay in Lagos. Oponu Ayirada, If Fashola is spending the money, at least we are seeing the effect, what of the ones your brother at the top is spending that we are not seeing the effect at all. You are so shameless.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by anamprince(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2015
Is this what the populace of lagos state crave for now, 200 vehicles for an organisation that does not ameliorate the sufferings of the masses.
what the people need now is GOOD ROADS(and maintainance of such),SHELTER(not for the rich alone),POWER(even if the state can help subsidise the availability of solar powered generating sets) and eventually availabilty of affordable FOOD supplies.
This gesture is wrong because if the road network is good then there would be no need for so many LASTMA officials on the road.Now where would the 200 cars be on, on the same road that cannot accomodate the already congested roads,hmmmm.
At least the 200 million used in purchasing these cars could have been channeled into more meaningful projects.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by ohenhen1: 2:02pm On May 25, 2015
KIA brand, the new assembly plant for KIA is already paying off.

grin grin
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by aresa: 3:28pm On May 25, 2015
anamprince:
Is this what the populace of lagos state crave for now, 200 vehicles for an organisation that does not ameliorate the sufferings of the masses.
what the people need now is GOOD ROADS(and maintainance of such),SHELTER(not for the rich alone),POWER(even if the state can help subsidise the availability of solar powered generating sets) and eventually availabilty of affordable FOOD supplies.
This gesture is wrong because if the road network is good then there would be no need for so many LASTMA officials on the road.Now where would the 200 cars be on, on the same road that cannot accomodate the already congested roads,hmmmm.
At least the 200 million used in purchasing these cars could have been channeled into more meaningful projects.

In advanced countries where they have good road networks, do they not have traffic cops on their roads regulating traffic, issuing citations and tickets for over speeding, illegal turns and other traffic violations just like they do in Lagos?

Or you just mean good roads makes people obey traffic laws?

Since we have issues with our roads, why not just ban people from buying and putting new cars on the road till we fix all our roads? About that?

Sometimes I just wonder about you people's sanity and sense of reasoning...
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by adedolapo4(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2015
6ty6ix:
CHANGE ALREADY HAPPENEDG

Already HAPPENEDG indeed... Wondering if you are truly the one in that picture... Fine chick with poor English undecided
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 25, 2015
adedolapo4:

Already HAPPENEDG indeed... Wondering if you are truly the one in that picture... Fine chick with poor English undecided

HAPPENING is what i meant, i jst 4got to check d spelling b4 posting it
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Duru1(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria has INNOSON that produces vehicles in the damn country yet a dumbass governor of a state in Nigeria is importing vehicles for police patrol from South Korea.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by aresa: 12:12am On May 26, 2015
Duru1:
Nigeria has INNOSON that produces vehicles in the damn country yet a dumbass governor of a state in Nigeria is importing vehicles for police patrol from South Korea.

Old man. Do do know the reason/s why they didn't buy from your village assembly shop?

And what about the PDP clowns you jokers run after and voted for all the time, when was the last time your village leaders and your aso rock masters stoked their state and federal vehicle pool with your innoson?

Go back inside your cave for the sake of humanity....
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by adedolapo4(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2015
6ty6ix:

HAPPENING is what i meant, i jst 4got to check d spelling b4 posting it

You have checked the dictionary abi?? tongue tongue
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 26, 2015
adedolapo4:

You have checked the dictionary abi?? tongue tongue

why cant you behave mature like all your age mates?

Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by adedolapo4(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2015
6ty6ix:

why cant you behave mature like all your age mates?

Lolz... I can't stop laughing... Didn't expect less from a girl of your own calibre though...
Re: Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. by anamprince(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2015
aresa:

In advanced countries where they have good road networks, do they not have traffic cops on their roads regulating traffic, issuing citations and tickets for over speeding, illegal turns and other traffic violations just like they do in Lagos?

Or you just mean good roads makes people obey traffic laws?

Since we have issues with our roads, why not just ban people from buying and putting new cars on the road till we fix all our roads? About that?

Sometimes I just wonder about you people's sanity and sense of reasoning...
well my friend you don't seem to understand the argument here, I simply say that 200 cars for both KAI and LASTMA, I thank God that I have been abroad to see how things work there uou cannot argue or doubt the fact that good road network is established or is in process and uou don't get to see so many law officers on road but you can have on or two in strategic positions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours / Atiku Meets Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed / The Southwest Is The Economic Superpower Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.