Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity (1356 Views)

How To Know If You Are Among Candidates Scheduled To Re-sit Jamb 2016 / Fuel Scarcity: Unilorin Postpones Examination. / JAMB Postpones Exam Date Due To Election Date Shift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by whizqueen(f): 10:26pm On May 24, 2015
The Student Union of University of Ilorin (Better By Far) has taken a bold step to postpone the examination scheduled to start on 25th of May 2015 due to fuel scarcity.

The kind hearted SU president announced this evening in various reading classes that examination slated for Monday and Tuesday (25th and 26th) has been postponed till further notice. This is as a result of poor transport facility, inability to provide electricity on campus and low level of diesel to power up the computer based examination. Examination scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday will hopefully hold.

Source: Unilorin student

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by kristein(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2015
wait o shey na first semester exam or second semester exam cause am confuse
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by Kristokx(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2015
Front page biko
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by whizqueen(f): 1:19pm On May 25, 2015
kristein:
wait o shey na first semester exam or second semester exam cause am confuse
Second semester
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by kristein(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
whizqueen:
Second semester
second semester? nna ehn that school fast no be small
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by peteruuu(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
Ha! So they finally postponed my paper?
What happened back then in 1933 would repeat itself !! undecided
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by peteruuu(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2015
Kristokx:
Front page biko
Front page kini?
Wetin make e dey do there?
Which of the students never know say dem don postpone am?
& moreover,you think say na every unilorites dey for Nairaland ni?
grin grin cheesy funny dude cheesy
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:21am On May 26, 2015
@whizqueen Got the mention on your diary,been trying to deactivate my account,the yeye thing won't just deactivate,how are you doing?
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by whizqueen(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2015
Lamispaco:
@whizqueen Got the mention on your diary,been trying to deactivate my account,the yeye thing won't just deactivate,how are you doing?
Lol. Don't bother trying to deactivate again it won't work grin
I'm doing pretty good, how is prep for exam na?
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by whizqueen(f): 3:15pm On May 26, 2015
peteruuu:
Ha! So they finally postponed my paper?
What happened back then in 1933 would repeat itself !! undecided
Olodo, were you even born in 1933 cheesy
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by Euphrosyne(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
I kinda have mixed feelings about the postponing of the exams, i shld be having two exams today one i prepared for and the other not so really, so all join na #Godwin
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by whizqueen(f): 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
Euphrosyne:
I kinda have mixed feelings about the postponing of the exams, i shld be having two exams today one i prepared for and the other not so really, so all join na #Godwin
The thing jes extend my countdown by 2days you can imagine embarassed cry
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by peteruuu(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
whizqueen:

Olodo, were you even born in 1933 cheesy
grin i was born before then tongue
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by whizqueen(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
peteruuu:

grin i was born before then tongue
Are you immortal
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by peteruuu(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2015
whizqueen:

Are you immortal
Must you know everything ?
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Relax here jooor,fellow unilorites how una exam dey go oooo,did 3 already 4 to go.
Guy am contesting for Mr Nairaland ooo,and I need you guys help and votes when the competition starts proper.thanks Better By Far Uni
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by whizqueen(f): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lamispaco how far na? Shey the campaign don start nii? You have my full support sweedy kiss

Of the greatest unilorin students grin Hehehehehe
Re: Unilorin Postpones Exam Scheduled To Start On 25th Of May Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
whizqueen:
Lamispaco how far na? Shey the campaign don start nii? You have my full support sweedy kiss

Of the greatest unilorin students grin Hehehehehe
voting hasn't started yet,will notify you wjen it starts.
#Probitas
#Doctrina

(1) (Reply)

Drone Catches Exam Cheating Students In ‘world’s Toughest Exam’ / Top 30 African Universities - BBC / A Female Student Of Mapoly Caught In Possession Of A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.