Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help (13646 Views)

Natural Ways To Get Rid Of PIMPLES Overnight... / Severe Acne (pimples) Treatment / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 12:00pm On May 27, 2015
steppin:
No solution offered here would clear your pimples completely. It's obvious is not the minor type. It can only reduce the number coming out.
As you grow older, it will go away on it's own.

At least mk e reduce small abeg i don taya but as dis house of phreddah dey sure of her sef i wud giv her a trial am sure she doesnt want to compromise her brand name by dissappionting and not delivering all she promised, and she is the only one with useful help at hand for now
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 12:11pm On May 27, 2015
kazzonline:

Yes i hav this is my user id KA1dd837646 total for all products u mentioned is 7k i wud prefer payment on delivery option,?can u get my address from my user id details or shld i call you /text it to you Reply
i can't see your order in my database, anyway send our ict department the address you want to receive Your order, mobile number, and the product name at ict@houseofphreedahbodycare.com
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by LovethIfy(f): 2:56pm On May 27, 2015
steppin:
No solution offered here would clear your pimples completely. It's obvious is not the minor type. It can only reduce the number coming out.
As you grow older, it will go away on it's own.
That is a big fat lie because i wz told the same. now my has cleared up completely
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
LovethIfy:

That is a big fat lie because i wz told the same. now my has cleared up completely
love this.
House Of Phreedah has the best Solution to Clear up the Pimples.
Nothing is impossible.
Pimples is one of the Least Acne we can get rid off at House Of Phreedah
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
LovethIfy:

Hello kindly tell us the steps and how u got ur face cleared up, it wud go a long way thanks
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
LovethIfy:
mine was worse but now my face is all clear just some spot. These are some of the things i used: Ret A 0.5, kojie san soap, cusson soap, calamine lotion, carotein serum...
how to use
day: kojie san soap leave for 5min before washing n apply d serum
night: kojie san soap n ret a

The key thing is to listen to ur skin. When i started the ret a purged me( it make d acne worse) den i reduce application to twice a week only night d rest night i use calamine lotion n carotein serum day time. i stop kojie san then i use cusson baby soap.

NOTE: avoid the sun as possible. u can order from buttergrey.com i ordered from her.
i hope these help

Thanks for this info.God bless you
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by fdmskincare: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
iamblisz:
My dear NL, pls and pls I need urgent help before this pimples finish my skin, I have been suffering from it for more than 10years now, am boy of 25years old and I have done virtually everything people have recommended, all to no avail, I live in abuja and I need to see a dermatologist that can help me but I don't know where to find one, pls if u know where I can get one tell me, in fact the latest thing they told me to do now is to test my blood or disinfect my blood, some say I should buy roaccutane , i have search for the roaccutane but could not find any, and they said it had its own side effects, please in thé name of God , please help me , i cry when ever i seee My face in thé mirror, i have already stoppéd all thé facial treatment am using cause they are not working n making it worse, they say drink lost of water I did that, in fact am frustrated and don't know what to do, but I still believe in God that I will be permanent healed one day. God bless u all as u help me
my sis had this very problem for yrs as well,I helped her out EVENTUALY,I can do the same for you sir.pls add my pin:2772A2FA ,watsapp or call 09039030457

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
SAY NO TO CHEMICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by blessedfavoured: 12:11pm On May 30, 2015
Buy sebamed clear face foaming cleanser about 1500 and olay regenerist serum, goes for 5000, in 2 weeks u will see a difference. Im not saying it will clear it off completely in 2 weeks o. After 4 months the spots on my face had blended in almost completely with my skin. Im still on it. Though I still get breakouts before my period but it heals FAST like in less than a week and the spot clears off quickly too.

you can also get the sebamed clear face toner, I only used it for a month before I stopped because I felt I didnt need it any more. It reduces the oil on ur face. It has alcohol but not drying at all.

also, change ur pillowcase everyday,
do not use any scrub until u no longer have any inflamed pimple on ur face
do not pick, do not rub do not touch. HANDS OFF COMPLETELY. Its hard trust me, but u must try. And u face will get smoother ull be temped to touch every single time.

Pls do not, I repeat do not use any form of bleaching cream on your face especial mixed cream. It will take you a thousand steps back. Your acne will get worse trust me. Back when my acne was not bad, just teenage acne, I had a few black spots which I thought was a lot back then and only on my forehead and very little on my cheek. Somebody sold me a cream mix to use on my acne, very tiny tub it only lasted 2 weeks trust me my skin was flawless but it was lightening my face so I decided to stop. The type of big pimples that hit my face afterwards, I thought I was cursed and my face became darker than it was before i started using the cream from hell. I battled this for close to two years before it eventually settled. So please do not make the same mistake I made.

hth
iamblisz

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by amhackdee(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2015
Hello ma, Thank you and God bless you ma. Ever since i started using your Pimples product, it has been working for me, my face is now getting fresh...very soon i will be frosh grin

I can't express what am feeling inside.Than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you ma.

I will tell the whole Nairaland about what you have done for me.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 12:26pm On May 30, 2015
amhackdee:
Hello ma, Thank you and God bless you ma. Ever since i started using your Pimples product, it has been working for me, my face is now getting fresh...very soon i will be frosh grin

I can't express what am feeling inside.Than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you ma.

you are welcome sir, just keep using it as it was prescribed.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by jeomegso: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hi,
am a cosmetogist. I decided to go through the course because I had acne, pimples, papules, milia, spots,...etc since 8_9 yrs ago.
I used products....a lot. Even used garlic on my face.
what finally cleaered my face was I bought a dermertology book from the US and and carefully read it in details. Then summed up my treatment regimen to these:
Dr Shelfieds clear zit 10% benzoyl peroxide in the morning
Retin A 0.05% retinoic acid at night.

Add equal amount of a moisturizer to the Clear zit cos u need only 5% benzoyl peroxide to work at a time.
use Seba med face moisturizer to always keep ur face moisturized.

Just 3 products. Make sure to use religiously at least till you finish a the first set.
it works n professional too.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 1:27am On Jun 02, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Buy sebamed clear face foaming cleanser about 1500 and olay regenerist serum, goes for 5000, in 2 weeks u will see a difference. Im not saying it will clear it off completely in 2 weeks o. After 4 months the spots on my face had blended in almost completely with my skin. Im still on it. Though I still get breakouts before my period but it heals FAST like in less than a week and the spot clears off quickly too.

you can also get the sebamed clear face toner, I only used it for a month before I stopped because I felt I didnt need it any more. It reduces the oil on ur face. It has alcohol but not drying at all.

do not pick, do not rub do not touch. HANDS OFF COMPLETELY. Its hard trust me, but u must try. And u face will get smoother ull be temped to touch every single time.

Pls do not, I repeat do not use any form of bleaching cream on your face especial mixed cream. It will take you a thousand steps back. Your acne will get worse trust me. Back when my acne was not bad, just teenage acne, I had a few black spots which I thought was a lot back then and only on my forehead and very little on my cheek. Somebody sold me a cream mix to use on my acne, very tiny tub it only lasted 2 weeks trust me my skin was flawless but it was lightening my face so I decided to stop. The type of big pimples that hit my face afterwards, I thought I was cursed and my face became darker than it was before i started using the cream from hell. I battled this for close to two years before it eventually settled. So please do not make the same mistake I made.

hth
iamblisz
thanks, I just bought benzene peroxide yesterday and they said I should use it with olay, pls where can I get that olay? how abt eating oil food does it affect it? and if it does most of the food we eat nowadays contains oil, what do I do?
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 1:31am On Jun 02, 2015
houseofphreedah:
love this.
House Of Phreedah has the best Solution to Clear up the Pimples.
Nothing is impossible.
Pimples is one of the Least Acne we can get rid off at House Of Phreedah
hello ma/sir pls how do I get ur product, am sorry I have been offline since creating this thread. how do I contact u? this is my what app no 08064012546
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 1:36am On Jun 02, 2015
jeomegso:
Hi,
am a cosmetogist. I decided to go through the course because I had acne, pimples, papules, milia, spots,...etc since 8_9 yrs ago.
what finally cleaered my face was I bought a dermertology book from the US and and carefully read it in details. Then summed up my treatment regimen to these:

Add equal amount of a moisturizer to the Clear zit cos u need only 5% benzoyl peroxide to work at a time.

Just 3 products. Make sure to use religiously at least till you finish a the first set.
thanks, I started using Dr Sheffield clear zit last week Friday, but without retain and moisturizer, pls where can i get this retin0.05 an what is the name of the moisturizer, thanks
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2015
jeomegso:
Hi,

pls how do I contact you, I need u to put me through on how to use it well without mistakes, my what app no is 08064012546
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 1:44am On Jun 02, 2015
amhackdee:

Liar!!! Paid advert!! Gerraout

Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by amhackdee(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2015
kazzonline:

Liar!!! Paid advert!! Gerraout
nawooooooooooo, your level of stupidity is so glaring, paid advert? lolsssssssssssssssssssssss, you must be mad for calling me names, egbami oooooooooooooooooooooo, must i upload my picture? am suspecting you sef, i hope you are not a ritualist.
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, rubbish.
Getting fresh everyday.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by houseofphreedah: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2015
iamblisz:

hello ma/sir pls how do I get ur product, am sorry I have been offline since creating this thread. how do I contact u? this is my what app no 08064012546
we can deliver it for you anywhere you are, where do you live? when would you love it to be delivered?

send mail to sales@houseophreedahbodycare.com
your subject should be ''Pimples Package''

hoping to here back from you
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=amhackdee post=34338945]nawooooooooooo, your level of stupidity is so glaring, paid advert? lolsssssssssssssssssssssss, you must be mad for calling me names, egbami oooooooooooooooooooooo, must i upload my picture? am suspecting you sef, i hope you are not a ritualist.
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, rubbish.
Getting fresh everyday.[/quote

I wont dignify your post with a response, but i still stand on my word you are a liar, fools like you only mk noise on faceless forums,i can sense your high level of immaturity tru ur words,cos you wudnt grt this mad only cos i asked you to proof ur claims. So nice try and nice advert strategy untill u proof otherwise
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by amhackdee(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=kazzonline post=34361674][/quote]Shoro niyen?
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by kazzonline: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Help needed....
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by blessedfavoured: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamblisz:

thanks, I just bought benzene peroxide yesterday and they said I should use it with olay, pls where can I get that olay? how abt eating oil food does it affect it? and if it does most of the food we eat nowadays contains oil, what do I do?

benzoyl peroxide will make u darker at least for me it did. And premature ageing. I dont recommend using it longterm. If you have casabella in a mall where u live u can buy from there. If not theres a seller on konga that I buy from she sells at 5k delivery 500naira. Sorry I dont remember her store name.
Its calked olay regenerist regenerating serum.

sorry for typos.

and about food, the only thing that I think contributed to my acne is milk.(chocolates milo icecreametc none) Which I stopped taking for two years and only started taking little again. I did an elimination diet. Like one week totally pig out on dairy sugar drinks oily food gnut etc and watch your skin for three weeks. Note that even if you get acne the next day, after u eat something. It might not be as a result of the food, it takes about 3 weeks for a pimple to form. So the pimple u have today isvas a result of something you did or ate three weeks ago. Thats why they usually tell you to give a product 4 to 6 weeks to work.

You can get retin a from med plus. But you need to be patient 0. But if u can wait it out your skin will be flawless eventually. If your are still braking out after 2 or 3 months dump it.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2015
blessedfavoured:

benzoyl peroxide will make u darker at least for me it did. And premature ageing. I dont recommend using it longterm. If you have casabella in a mall where u live u can buy from there. If not theres a seller on konga that I buy from she sells at 5k delivery 500naira. Sorry I dont remember her store name.
Its calked olay regenerist regenerating serum.

sorry for typos.

and about food, the only thing that I think contributed to my acne is milk.(chocolates milo icecreametc none) Which I stopped taking for two years and only started taking little again. I did an elimination diet. Like one week totally pig out on dairy sugar drinks oily food gnut etc and watch your skin for three weeks. Note that even if you get acne the next day, after u eat something. It might not be as a result of the food, it takes about 3 weeks for a pimple to form. So the pimple u have today isvas a result of something you did or ate three weeks ago. Thats why they usually tell you to give a product 4 to 6 weeks to work.

You can get retin a from med plus. But you need to be patient 0. But if u can wait it out your skin will be flawless eventually. If your are still braking out after 2 or 3 months dump it.
Tnx am hope that its works, I have to stop eating food that contain oil especially gnut oil, I want this diseases to clear at all means, am prepared to do anything, like stop eating oil food anyhow , am currently using only Dr Sheffield clear zit it contains 10% benzoyl perioxide morning and night, and its abt to get finished, I hope to see an improvement very soon.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by iamblisz(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2015
blessedfavoured:

hth
iamblisz
thanks .pls can I get ur pin, what app number or anything to contact u,?
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by Sharonriola: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Goodmorning all,i am glad to bring you a solution today. Oriflame products will do it,all organic with the best technological production. Pure skin scrub/mask(300#), pure skin blackhead toner(#1590), pure skin toner(#1590),pure skin shine control cream for oily skin(#1590) and d almighty bioclinic for adult acne(#4990). This is all you need. It cant be seen in stores as only distributors sells it,i am one,call/whatsapp 08036556363 to order yours, #soexcitedforyou
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by Sharonriola: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2015
iamblisz:
My dear NL, pls and pls I need urgent help before this pimples finish my skin, I have been suffering from it for more than 10years now, am boy of 25years old and I have done virtually everything people have recommended, all to no avail, I live in abuja and I need to see a dermatologist that can help me but I don't know where to find one, pls if u know where I can get one tell me, in fact the latest thing they told me to do now is to test my blood or disinfect my blood, some say I should buy roaccutane , i have search for the roaccutane but could not find any, and they said it had its own side effects, please in thé name of God , please help me , i cry when ever i seee My face in thé mirror, i have already stoppéd all thé facial treatment am using cause they are not working n making it worse, they say drink lost of water I did that, in fact am frustrated and don't know what to do, but I still believe in God that I will be permanent healed one day. God bless u all as u help me

Goodmorning all,i am glad to bring you a solution today. Oriflame products will do it,all organic with the best technological production. Pure skin scrub/mask(300#), pure skin blackhead toner(#1590), pure skin toner(#1590),pure skin shine control cream for oily skin(#1590) and d almighty bioclinic for adult acne(#4990). This is all you need. It cant be seen in stores as only distributors sells it,i am one,call/whatsapp 08036556363 to order yours, #soexcitedforyou
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by homesodear: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you desire a BEAUTIFUL skin tone? Get rid of DARK KNUCKLES, knees and spots fast, without the harsh side effects of mercury, hydroquinone or steroids? Do you desire FLAWLESS, YOUNGER and HEALTHY skin? Flawless Skin Managers will help you rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently enhance your skin tone and lighten your complexion as desired with our easy-do-it-yourself exciting Classes. Get exhaustive knowledge with great tips and ideas and a great perfect basis to do it yourself like a pro, all for less in the comfort of your home in our JUNE classes.
Come get it @ the Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar.

Duration: 2 days
FOR LAGOS PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N40, 000
DATE: 19TH AND 20TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: WELLNESS PLACE, SECOND FLOOR, BUFFALO HOUSE, 2 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA, LAGOS.

FOR PORT HACOURT PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N50, 000
DATE: 26TH AND 27TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: 1 AMEN CLOSE BY MINI EZEKWU STR, OFF OKPORO ROAD, BY FIRST ARTILLERY BUSTOP, PORT HACOURT, RIVERS STATE

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, open to all male and female

COVERAGE:
• Skin Anatomy
• Facials for different skin Types/Skin Lightening soap recipe
• How to use Chemical Peel/Lactic Acid cream recipe
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment/Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/Anti Ageing Vitamin Serum
• Fast Stretch Marks removal that really works!!

Time: 10am prompt.

FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Selected Skin Care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or add on Whatsapp 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 participants to register. You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by presido07: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
don't apply anything just use crusader soap to bath regularly it will disappear like magic
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by homesodear: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by shesAgem: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help by Laolu97(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2015
I feel al ur pains,pimples reduces sum1 self esteem.u look at urself in d mirror a thousand times tinkin abt d day ur pimples wil leave.Most pple wil giv u a lot of treatment and in d end its useless and also dere ar some pimples known as stubborn pimplez,no matter wat u use,dey wont go.I had a frnd of mine who also suffered wit pimples for years but dat was in d past now.He visited a dermatologist and he was given Retin A-tretinoin(dis cream is d latest cream dat cures pimples totally but it takes a long time lyk 3month to be precise.U can gather different testimonies from google.I recommend dis cream far better dan roaccutane.it is d best.U can check d customer reviews on google dats y it is expensive.My frnds face is now lyk a young face cos it prevents anti-aging also cos it contains vitamin A.if u nid any information,u can contact me through WhatsApp by 08165008648.

Fashion School In Ibadan / Lingerie And Underwears / 15 Best Braided Hairstyles For Every Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100