Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. (2604 Views)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! / Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 1:24am On May 25, 2015
Munachi Abii constantly proves to be the most successful mbgn ever. She was once a rapper now turned actress is currently working on her next movie. While fellow mbgn alum Adaeze Yobo is there popping out babies for her husband football player Joseph Yobo. Other Mbgns also do the same and rush to marry football players then do nothing. Munachi proves them all wrong that you can be beautiful and still hard working.
An inspiration to young Nigerian girls out there!

All Adaeze does is take selfies....shior!
Adaeze is the last photo.

Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by frankman365(m): 1:29am On May 25, 2015
O boy see tall baby factory
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by pretydiva(f): 8:17am On May 25, 2015
Op mind ur business. Being married is also an achievement

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by may01(f): 8:35am On May 25, 2015
Op,free Adaeze oh
To each his own

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by sinaj(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2015
having a child you can train, is a very big achievement to me smiley
you are entitled to ya opinion though wink

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Divineluv14(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2015
Op, are you sure you are not Munachi? If u are not, how much did she pay you to advertise her on NL? undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Wizzz: 10:09am On May 25, 2015
Is she giving birth to fuel?? smiley
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by englishmart(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi Abii constantly proves to be the most successful mbgn ever. She was once a rapper now turned actress is currently working on her next movie. While fellow mbgn alum Adaeze Yobo is there popping out babies for her husband football player Joseph Yobo. Other Mbgns also do the same and rush to marry football players then do nothing. Munachi proves them all wrong that you can be beautiful and still hard working.
An inspiration to young Nigerian girls out there!

All Adaeze does is take selfies....shior!
Adaeze is the last photo.
Adaeze stole your atm card?
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 3:16pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:
having a child you can train, is a very big achievement to me smiley

you are entitled to ya opinion tholugh wink
Munachi has achieved much more
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 3:16pm On May 25, 2015
may01:
Op,free Adaeze oh
To each his own
I will not free her o
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 3:17pm On May 25, 2015
pretydiva:
No
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by IamOpemipo(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
Lol..this fool has opened anoda muna thread, pathetic loser..
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Lol..this fool has opened anoda muna thread, pathetic loser..
Lol sharrap! Why do you read? I beg you?
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by IamOpemipo(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Lol sharrap! Why do you read? I beg you?

U need mental examination bro..stop dis obsession, psychiatric session will b free grin
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:

U need mental examination bro..stop dis obsession, psychiatric session will b free grin
Stop your obsession with clicking, reading and commenting. Your just as worse in fact worser
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by IamOpemipo(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Stop your obsession with clicking, reading and commenting. Your just as worse in fact worser

Lol..i give up..

Well, u get fresh palmy?
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 4:13pm On May 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Lol..i give up..

Well, u get fresh palmy?
You get fuel? This one you stay home on the couch replying me back n fourth.
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by IamOpemipo(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You get fuel? This one you stay home on the couch replying me back n fourth.

Omo no fuel, na inside hospo I dey dey charge sef..e don red

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 5:01pm On May 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Omo no fuel, na inside hospo I dey dey charge sef..e don red
Chai. Poverty of Nigeria I curse you!!!
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by IamOpemipo(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Chai. Poverty of Nigeria I curse you!!!
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by PrettyGaby(f): 12:45am On May 26, 2015
pretydiva:
the problem with the average naija babe
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by PrettyGaby(f): 12:46am On May 26, 2015
Divineluv14:
Op, are you sure you are not Munachi? If u are not, how much did she pay you to advertise her on NL? undecided
so on point
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 2:00am On May 26, 2015
PrettyGaby:

so on point
Get off my post. Munachi hater!
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Nobody: 2:54am On May 26, 2015
so what is your point now? undecided
Re: Munachi Abii The Most Successful Mbgn. by Palmwinetapper: 7:02am On May 26, 2015
Nneka123:
so what is your point now? undecided
Hater. You know it.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya, Other Celebrities Storm Port Harcourt For MMM Anniversary (photos) / Latest Cornrow Hairstyles : #cornrows For Real Vol. 1 / Workout Photos Of 47yrs Old Woman Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.