Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! (2774 Views)

Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! / So Munachi Abii Is Pregnant(See big belle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
So many have contested and won mbgn. Some rich married and had two kids a long lo ye way and fell off the radar. Muna did not. She is always staying relevant since 2007 til now 2015. An independent boss b i t c h not relying on a man to fuel her life. She oozes s e x appeal. At 27 years old she has accomplished being the face of lux soap. She started a rap career and is now an actress. She has proved success to our little girls in Nigeria!

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by crazygod(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dude u seem to be obsessed with this chick. All your posts are about her. U need to check urself o, this aint healthy at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=crazygod post=36442605]Dude u seem to be obsessed with this chick. All your posts are about her. U need to check urself o, this aint healthy at all[/q
The fact you follow my posts show how obsessed you are too. Common gerrout!!!
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
crazygod:
Dude u seem to be obsessed with this chick. All your posts are about her. U need to check urself o, this aint healthy at all
its a free world.. I can post what I want OK? YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO CKICK ON THEM AND WORSE COMMENT SI KEEP MOVING ALONG BLIMP
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by eddysernal(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
crazygod:

just trying to see if i can qoute
btw who is munach
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
eddysernal:

just trying to see if i can qoute
btw who is munach
How can you not know her
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
maybe this palmwine guy z the munachi sef undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
maybe this palmwine guy z the munachi sef undecided
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Lol
I talk am. guilty concon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by sinaj(f): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
c diz mumu again undecided

xo u no see any fine babe for nl wey go break d yoke manachi tie for ur life

1 Like

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I talk am. guilty concon
Lol kip talking. I hear am
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
sinaj:
c diz mumu again undecided

xo u no see any fine babe for nl wey go break d yoke manachi tie for ur life
No babe I. Nl finer than muna #fact
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Mrbigman1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please define success.

And dnt mistake it for confusion or frustration.

Let her come come out and say she's successful and explain in her own personal terms what she understands as success not some guy doing it out of context maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Please define success.

And dnt mistake it for confusion or frustration.

Let her come come out and say she's successful and explain in her own personal terms what she understands as success not some guy doing it out of context maybe
Shea not confused or frustrated stop insulting!!
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Your Head is

Doing ka-Ka-ka-ka- like weed smoker...
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Your Head is

Everything about you is foolish. Kip it moving jor!

Doing ka-Ka-ka-ka- like weed smoker...
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Mrbigman1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Shea not confused or frustrated stop insulting!!

Dats not insult.

I was wondering how a model jumps onto rap and the acting.

Successful people are focused last I checked

1 Like

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Dats not insult.

I was wondering how a model jumps onto rap and the acting.

Successful people are focused last I checked
why use the harsh word frustrated?
And she's trying her hand in what would give her money. At least she's not our there sleeping about for money like some Lagos babes. She's carving her own success. Jlo is an actress, dancer and singer if you forgot!
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Mrbigman1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
why use the harsh word frustrated?
And she's trying her hand in what would give her money. At least she's not our there sleeping about for money like some Lagos babes. She's carving her own success. Jlo is an actress, dancer and singer if you forgot!

Oga please stop misunderstanding me so we dnt drag dis tin too long like women.

What is jlo know for? Singing, actress.

What is Munachimso known for? Yet undefined and u wanna help her announce to d world she's successful. Please dnt let her sue u unless u re her media officer.

Mind u, making money it's self is not totally defined as success, dia must be fulfilment and when u re fulfilled, u dnt jump up and down.

And mind u, didn't say she dnt sleep around. People can't vouch for dia sisters and wives dis days let more some fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:

What is Munachimso known for? Yet undefined and u wanna help her announce to d world she's successful. Please dnt let her sue u unless u re her media officer.

Mind u, making money it's self is not totally defined as success, dia must be fulfilment and when u re fulfilled, u dnt jump up and down.

And mind u, didn't say she dnt sleep around. People can't vouch for dia sisters and wives dis days let more some fine girl
Well you answered your own question. She is known for being an mbgn 2007. A rapper and now an actress. Just like you defined jlo. Is it because jlo is in the west. Muna is our own celeb
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
N why is it takin everybody all d tym in d world to realize dats 'munachi' herself?? Madam, no pun intended,u r pweattae no doubt,we all know dat-yes.....but plkx can u kindly stop shovin it down our throats?i dunno 'bout odas but topics 'bout u leaves me gaspin 4 air.dnt u tink less's more ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:

she has dated many popular musicians like peter okoye of p square.
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
N why is it takin everybody all d tym in d world to realize dats 'munachi' herself?? Madam, no pun intended,u r pweattae no doubt,we all know dat-yes.....but plkx can u kindly stop shovin it down our throats?i dunno 'bout odas but topics 'bout u leaves me gaspin 4 air.dnt u tink less's more ma'am
Lol what is your own? Why the bad belle? Females these days hurrr!
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
As u can see,i aint ugly...so #nobeefing#u might ev gone public n whisked away a so-called-crownwn yes....but dat dosnt mean u r d pweatest.u jex gatta take achill-pill aii

1 Like

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
As u can see,i aint ugly...so #nobeefing#u might ev gone public n whisked away a so-called-crownwn yes....but dat dosnt mean u r d pweatest.u jex gatta take achill-pill aii
I see hating but I'm going to ignore
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2015
I swaragad,#nohating#.u r lightskinned,im lightskinned,u pweattae,i aint entirely badt too,u whisked away a crown while I didnt.....so madam,wot ev I gat on uwai in heavenz name am I gonna hate??i admitted u pweattae....jex sayin u shudnt shove it into our lungz!!!
We know-aiii#whewww#!!!
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
I swaragad,#nohating#.u r lightskinned,im lightskinned,u pweattae,i aint entirely badt too,u whisked away a crown while I didnt.....so madam,wot ev I gat on uwai in heavenz name am I gonna hate??i admitted u pweattae....jex sayin u shudnt shove it into our lungz!!!
We know-aiii#whewww#!!!
People can celebrate their beauty ok. Why are you bothered
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Im api u didnt dispute u r munachi tongue#goodluckinurbeatycelebrationz#......not every1 lykz d scrutinizing eyez of d public glare.enjoy ur recently acclaimed spotlight while u still can....but remember...'d very beautiful onez r not yet born....
Cc...#agbekeoreke86#

1 Like

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2015
N my dear,nuin lasts 4eva....#sidneysheldon#......not even beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
Im api u didnt dispute u r munachi tongue#goodluckinurbeatycelebrationz#......not every1 lykz d scrutinizing eyez of d public glare.enjoy ur recently acclaimed spotlight while u still can....but remember...'d very beautiful onez r not yet born....
Cc...#agbekeoreke86#
I never said I'm muna. Muna has no time to be on nl going back a d fourth with common people. She has a twitter following of over 100k people. Hapu that ting
Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Gotchaa....but not to worry.its needless n baseless disputing eitherways..was jex #outaacuriosity# wonderin wai she wanna be heard n seen forcefully now.is it lyk #lykeverybodyknowsandnobodycares# dat she's lost her relevance fast-even way back b4 now #jexasking# nii oooo!!!?

1 Like

Re: Why Munachi Abii Is The Most Successful Mbgn Ever!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
Gotchaa....but not to worry.its needless n baseless disputing eitherways..was jex #outaacuriosity# wonderin wai she wanna be heard n seen forcefully now.is it lyk #lykeverybodyknowsandnobodycares# dat she's lost her relevance fast-even way back b4 now #jexasking# nii oooo!!!?
Ummmmm excuse me?!! Lost her relevance how

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face,Annie Idibia,Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda All Loved Up In A New Photo / D'banj Poses With Sexy South African Artist, Babes Wodumo / Fuji Musician,wasiu Ayinde Converts His Multi-million Naira Mansion To Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.