Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse (23187 Views)

End Blackout Completely By Getting Solar Inverter Installed Today / Pictured: 5-in-1 Chinchin Plant For Mass Production / Enter To See The Preices For An Inverter Total Package. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
ceejay80s:

Gej has ruined naija just because he lost the election, buhari lost 3 times and nothing happened, I just feel like squeezing life out of him

Nothing happened so many innocent Nigerians lost their lives and properties worth millions destroyed as a result of post election violence in the past when your so called buhari lost elections and you're saying nothing happened?....smh
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by omojeesu(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
Organised wickedness = Organised crime against Nigeria. What people sow, they will reap!

These don't appear to be coincidences. This is diabolical and I am truly sorry for the perpetrators because of the consequences if they dont repent no matter highly placed they may be.

Do they want to shut down Nigeria to instigate / justify a coup? These people are desperate. Nigerians we better get ready for the worst and DEFEND the nation. I believe that God is on our side.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Keky(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2015
No fuel, No electricity and now this. This Badluck too much. May 29th can't come soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by oweman: 11:27am On May 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
YOU ARE A BABOON. BUHARI LOST IN 2011 AND MORE THAN 800 PEOPLE WERE KILLED. SO STOP TALKING TRASH!

////.
If Buhari killed 800 what or who stop jonathan frok.taking him ti court or are all courts in Nigeria on strike ?
stop posting trash / here is no gogoro drinking spot

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by omojeesu(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
Sijo01:

Nothing happened so many innocent Nigerians lost their lives and properties worth millions destroyed as a result of post election violence in the past when your so called buhari lost elections and you're saying nothing happened?....smh

So, GEJ must style style do same? Do 2 wrongs make a right?
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Nobody: 11:29am On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Even God can never let it be well with those who put us into this mess. This is so unbearable.

Some fools will still say Jonathan is their hero. Yaba Left is where they should be.

Jonathan is not only a loser, he is a very wicked fellow. He's a devil who always hides under that cunningly gentle face.

does Jonathan work in the electricity distribution company Is he an independent marketer

Wen he wanted to remove oil subsidy which would have made these marketers not hold us hostage again, people like u did riots across Nigeria.

chill out n enjoy the fruits of ur labour.

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Eyepencil: 11:32am On May 25, 2015
oweman:

////.
If Buhari killed 800 what or who stop jonathan frok.taking him ti court or are all courts in Nigeria on strike ?
stop posting trash / here is no gogoro drinking spot
You're an ediot. Don't quote me again. Abokee
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by idris4eva(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2015
drkay:
God will lay His hand on nigeria.
bro Nigeria no sick na the people wey dey run am sick.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by signz: 11:35am On May 25, 2015
popcykaylah:

which stupid privatise?is this what you call privatise in your own dictionary? Jonathan keeps privatising the distribution of electricity..yet the main source of electricity is being neglected..isn't that foolishness ?

He has also privatised generation undecided
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by klickash077(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2015
Flets:
Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision. When Nigerians were being fed propaganda from the stables of APC and without supporting the then govt........ they forgot that Nigeria is a wrongly structured country.

If only Nigerians stood behind GEJ on terrorism and against these oil marketers. ... it would have been a different story today.

Unfortunately the Nigerdelta is keen on reciprocating the same unsupportive gesture to Buhari like the north did to GEJ.

Gas pipelines have been exploding in the ND and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1300MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Just for fall in crude prices, salaries cannot be paid. If the crude pipelines start exploding. .. then shall the reality hit Nigerians.

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Heating up the polity like APC does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government. 

As a matter of urgency, APC must stop the noise and Buhari desperately needs to stop acting like he's bringing a war to the outgoing govt.

Unfortunately the future looks bleak but Nigerians were warned anyway. Only regional system of government can save Nigeria otherwise watch Nigeria crumble before our very eyes.
sir, am not here to disrespect you, but i can confidently conclude that, na Akamu dey inside your skull, small pikin no even suppose reason the way you just reason. smh

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by EPOMA(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nigeria has fallen apart.lt is time to divide this God forsaken country.To your tents oh nigeria angry

Hail Biafra land of rising sun

Igbo people will do worst, stupid people, backward thinking , they leaft the country for you guys and see what we get. I am from south south and i like progressive thinking . useless thinking

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by criminalmindz: 11:46am On May 25, 2015
MAKE THEM BRUU SCATTER EVERTHING. APC SHOULD START FROM SCRATCH AND MUST PERFORM
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by isleman(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2015
Flets:
Nigerians have started reaping the fruit of their decision. When Nigerians were being fed propaganda from the stables of APC and without supporting the then govt........ they forgot that Nigeria is a wrongly structured country.

If only Nigerians stood behind GEJ on terrorism and against these oil marketers. ... it would have been a different story today.

Unfortunately the Nigerdelta is keen on reciprocating the same unsupportive gesture to Buhari like the north did to GEJ.

Gas pipelines have been exploding in the ND and power generation has dropped from 4000+MW to 1300MW..... who suffers the scarcity?

Just for fall in crude prices, salaries cannot be paid. If the crude pipelines start exploding. .. then shall the reality hit Nigerians.

Because of the APC noise on the incoming government, oil marketers have refused import of products for fear of uncertainty by incoming govt....... who suffers the scarcity?

Investors have withdrawn their capital for fear of uncertainty in the incoming govt and driven by the APC noise post election further driving up exchange rates..... guess who suffers increase in price of goods?

Heating up the polity like APC does not help either Nigerians nor the incoming govt. The creek is warming up...... thanks to the noise from the incoming government. 

As a matter of urgency, APC must stop the noise and Buhari desperately needs to stop acting like he's bringing a war to the outgoing govt.

Unfortunately the future looks bleak but Nigerians were warned anyway. Only regional system of government can save Nigeria otherwise watch Nigeria crumble before our very eyes.

just listen to yourself! who now is the the real terrorist? the people destroying pipelines because their oga didn't win election or people who voted for change legitimately through ballot?

let the worst happen, we are poised and ready for change. in fact we want to start from ground zero. please remember to tell GEJ to bomb Aso rock to before he leaves.

so you have to hold us to ransom to vote you and you call that the right thing.

you have fed yourself with internet garbage and you are far from the truth and reality of events.

8 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Xfemt(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Even God can never let it be well with those who put us into this mess. This is so unbearable.

Some fools will still say Jonathan is their hero. Yaba Left is where they should be.

Jonathan is not only a loser, he is a very wicked fellow. He's a devil who always hides under that cunningly gentle face.

u must b a sadist
na jona b oil marketers
abi jona na shiroro plant want shut down

person wan make u cras dem never born am
who get ur cure don die

barbaric foooolllll

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Flets: 11:54am On May 25, 2015
isleman:

just listen to yourself! who now is the the real terrorist? the people destroying pipelines because their oga didn't win election or people who voted for change legitimately through ballot?

let the worst happen, we are poised and ready for change. in fact we want to start from ground zero. please remember to tell GEJ to bomb Aso rock to before he leaves.

so you have to hold us to ransom to vote you and you call that the right thing.

you have fed yourself with internet garbage and you are far from the truth and reality of events.

Watch as events unfold, mob mentality and playing ostrich wont save anyone this time.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ElFenomeno1: 11:55am On May 25, 2015
Flets:

I am not sorry to say ... You are a brainless twerp!
A foolish subberdegullion who deserves to be shot at close range for the hot and putrid nonsense above....
So because APC won an election and is taking over the administration of this country, it means it is the cause of the untold hardship and excrutiating pain the citizens are suffering?
Investors withdrawing their funds because of uncertainties is now the reason why we should have stuck with an administration that has failed us for 16 years.... You are a bastar......d I swear!
Explain to us why one should stand by a clueless, inept, dumb, daft, dim-witted and foolish leader. Tell us, you fu..cking bellend!
You are a disgrace to the human race!
Koni ragba fun iwo ati Jonathan... Eyin ashiere jatijati!

2 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
Jona well done.... So this is the government some people wanted to continue?... And they come out here with their Dirty fingers to type hate words about buhari... God is behind Buhari's success, he did not win because of the North or south west, it was just GOd's intervention... GOD your are too much!!!....
I have been believing and you and will never stop believing in you...
Bro watch from the other side of teh box, Jona was managing the situation before hence it was all calm and hopefully was going away but now he really cares when its just few days to go? nahhhhh GMB should try and sort it.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Oriafo123: 12:06pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:

In what way has Buhari been acting like he is bringing war on d outgoing govt? People like should stop all ur sentimental support for a failed gej govt which is such a shame cus as a SS president he cant even pretend to b bothered abt dis fuel crisis. Just answer dis last question carefully. Why is diesel scarce as well despite subsidy has been removed from it? Many Nigerians were against d removal of subsidy becos of various reasons which includes insincerity frm govt, lack of basic infrastructure to cushion the effect, gej and he cohorts feeding fat on a budgeted 1billion naira for feeding only, unnecessary purchase of presidential fleets etc search ursef and think deeply abt d govt u r supporting

1 Like

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ElFenomeno1: 12:07pm On May 25, 2015
erico2k2:

Bro watch from the other side of teh box, Jona was managing the situation before hence it was all calm and hopefully was going away but now he really cares when its just few days to go? nahhhhh GMB should try and sort it.

Just look at the foolish, reckless and brainless response from this toad..... Smh!
Till fu..cking lunkheads like this grow a brain, Nigeria will continue to be dragged backwards!
Jesus wept!!!!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I am not sorry to say ... You are a brainless twerp!
A foolish subberdegullion who deserves to be shot at close range for the hot and putrid nonsense above....
So because APC won an election and is taking over the administration of this country, it means it is the cause of the untold hardship and excrutiating pain the citizens are suffering?
Investors withdrawing their funds because of uncertainties is now the reason why we should have stuck with an administration that has failed us for 16 years.... You are a bastar......d I swear!
Explain to us why one should stand by a clueless, inept, dumb, daft, dim-witted and foolish leader. Tell us, you fu..cking bellend!
You are a disgrace to the human race!
Koni ragba fun iwo ati Jonathan... Eyin ashiere jatijati!
I don't really see any reason why the name callings should take place from you bro, the guy just voiced his opinion which you are entirely entitled to as well, why vomit such venom on one you barely know?.If you check the politics of Nigeria you will realize that its always the same people that keep surfacing ie recycled politicians,new wine in old glasses.Result same or worse.My question, was the Nation moving in right path for power generation? yes, was all party involved doing what they should to encourage this NO,.The problem with the marketers is as a result of greed,to me GEJ is tooooooooooo good and honest, if it was me I will agree to all the demands from the marketers and allow GMB to foot the new bills which he was nt at the seat of bargain when it all took place, let me also tell you here that I do not think in any possible fasion that GMB will agree to the demands of the marketers and if this is so then Nigeria are in for some serious trouble, my suggestion is take away all subsidee FGS
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by ElFenomeno1: 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
erico2k2:

I don't really see any reason why the name callings should take place from you bro, the guy just voiced his opinion which you are entirely entitled to as well, why vomit such venom on one you barely know?.If you check the politics of Nigeria you will realize that its always the same people that keep surfacing ie recycled politicians,new wine in old glasses.Result same or worse.My question, was the Nation moving in right path for power generation? yes, was all party involved doing what they should to encourage this NO,.The problem with the marketers is as a result of greed,to me GEJ is tooooooooooo good and honest, if it was me I will agree to all the demands from the marketers and allow GMB to foot the new bills which he was nt at the seat of bargain when it all took place, let me also tell you here that I do not think in any possible fasion that GMB will agree to the demands of the marketers and if this is so then Nigeria are in for some serious trouble, my suggestion is take away all subsidee FGS

Dude STFU and stop vomiting all over the thread!
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Just look at the foolish, reckless and brainless response from this toad..... Smh!
Till fu..cking lunkheads like this grow a brain, Nigeria will continue to be dragged backwards!
Jesus wept!!!!
when people got nothing meaningful to say they result in name callings and in real life cant strain a single phrase without a cup of water,Must you call people names to air your views?there aint no obligation in responding to anyone if you fill so pi****sed of with what they have said.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by intergral(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
erico2k2:

then he should not be awarded with anything!!! It seems this guy still looks like a hero to you...
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by wallex1983(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2015
Abuja was having 200MW while the whole of Ogun state was having less than 1MW
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by intergral(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
You're an ediot. Don't quote me again. Abokee
Don't who to blame for your stupidity, your tribe or just you.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
then he should not be awarded with anything!!! It seems this guy still looks like a hero to you...
TBH,there aint no hero stuff bro,the presidency and all its cronies are fraud. even the incoming one as well cos i don't think much is going to change
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by intergral(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
erico2k2:

TBH,there aint no hero stuff bro,the presidency and all its cronies are fraud. even the incoming one as well cos i don't think much is going to change
that is why you did not vote for the incoming president!!! But is it your wish or want for the new president to fail... Then if so tell me your reasons... Because it is only the enemy of the nation that will say such a thing...
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by chax100(f): 12:30pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:

My friend, how much were you paid?

Nigerians stood by GEJ on terrorism, GEJ on his part admitted to have underestimated BH.

On oil marketers, GEJ wasn't in charge at any point, so the marketers took him for a ride and had a filled day.

Niger Delta is free to decide what is good for her, but if she takes the law into her hands, she should be prepare for the music.

When the gas pipelines start exploding, the government of the day should be able to rise to the occasion.

On investors, the last time I checked the naira gained value against the dollar as GMB was declared winner in the polls.

APC you claimed heated the polity but PDP was silent and did nothing to inform the people.

Let the creek warm up, I expect GMB to listen to the yearnings and aspirations of the Niger Delta people with a view to proffering a lasting solution.

Let truth be told, a war to outgoing government is inevitable, they have squandered this nation, the majority of Nigerians are living in abject poverty and squalor.

Yes, Nigerians were warned and they came out en masse to save the nation from an imminent collapse using their ballots.

4 Likes

Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by simplyOJ(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
Flets:

Watch as events unfold, mob mentality and playing ostrich wont save anyone this time.
You guys just talk as if the world is coming to an end; even if....
The change so anticipated has come. Go ahead and bomb the villa, uproot the whole pipe-lines, shut down the whole
power stations; that we are not continuing with this government.....is enough. Bring it on.

The Government simply failed in carrying out its responsibilities.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by erico2k2(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
that is why you did not vote for the incoming president!!! But is it your wish or want for the new president to fail... Then if so tell me your reasons... Because it is only the enemy of the nation that will say such a thing...
Bro Nigeria is like a rusty car panel, if you keep painting on top the rust, it wil only get worse however to fix the rust you got to scrape all of the lose rust outta the pan,fill it then repaint.I did not vote for nobody bro outgoing or incoming,what I meant by my last statement is the person at the top might just have good intentions towards governance even GMB as well as GEJ but the people in power who are not part of the electoral process are the rust of the countries,by these I mean people like the Police, the customs, the NNPC staffs, the corrupt officials at the NIS,federal ministries,your lecturers the list goes on, you get where I'm coming from?electing GEJ or GMB would never change the mind set of these individuals as they have been in these positions for close to 25 years, they where there before GEJ and will still be there after GMB.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by Temidayo9(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
basilo101:

Nonesense. Power has been privatised. Any region dat cnt manage dia own will hav demselves 2 blame
Stupid is ur second name. Ur empty head didn't tell you that Transmission has not bn privatised.
Re: Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse by tunex23: 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin
klickash077:

sir, am not here to disrespect you, but i can confidently conclude that, na Akamu dey inside your skull, small pikin no even suppose reason the way you just reason. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get (1.2m , 1.8m And 2.4m Dish, Buc, Lnb &x3 Idirect Modem) @ A Cheaper Rate / SHIP GOODS FROM US&UK VIA SEA|Nationwide Delivery / Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.