Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc (22969 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2014
We help you buy anything you want to get from EBay, craigslist, Amazon, Aliexpress etc. which we have been doing this for a while now. If you want to buy any item from USA, UK, DUBIA OR CHINA feel free to drop you links or item number and request for its cost down to Nigeria here on this thread. We have an office and representative in Lagos, Nigeria, and we give 24/7 customer support. Thank you.

SITES WE CAN BUY FROM ON YOUR BEHALF;
www.Ebay.com
www.Liquadation.com
www.Craiglist.com
www.Amazon.com
www.Aliexpress.com
www.Alibaba.com
www.Dhgate.com
www.Taobao.com
www.Madeinchina.com
www.Chinavasion.com
www.Walmart.com
www.Bestbuy.com
www.Tigerdirect.com
www.Nastygal.com
www.Zappos.com
www.Uae.souq.com
www.Awok.com
www.Dubai.dubizzle.com
www.Big7g.com
www.Sharafdg.com
www.Amazon.co.uk
www.Play.com
www.Asos.com
www.Mrporter.com
www.Next.com
www.Tesco.com
www.Asda.com
www.sportsdirect.com
www.swappa.com :This site sells cheaper items than EBay.

SHIPPING;
.All items are shipped through speed post (Delivery time is 5 – 7 days) except very heavy items that might take longer.
.Items can be dispatched to those living outside Lagos through Tranex or any other logistics company you choose for a small fee.
.Light weight items are shipped free of charge e.g. e-juice, simple phone casings, light dress etc.

CHARGES;
.We charge a flat fee of $20 for phones and not so heavy items per transaction as commission but discount are giving when ordering more than one phone or not so heavy items

.We charge a flat fee of $40 for laptops per transaction as commission but discount are giving when ordering more than one laptop

.Charge for heavy weight items is $4 per pound, 1 pound is 0.5kg, and also we ship heavy items twice weekly (Tuesdays and Thursdays)

PAYMENT;
Payment is required for all pre-ordered items and its 75% of total cost of your ordered item with payment of balance at arrival and pick up of your item at our office in Lagos if you live there, or it can be sent to you or someone can pick it up on your behalf.
.Please do not make payment into anyone’s account all our contact details are here on the front page, please watch and be careful ,SCAMMERS are real only call or email the address provide here on the front page.
.Don’t post your email address on this thread just send a mail to us or call/text ONLY the numbers provided here on the contact info you will get a response from us.
.For account details mail us on;Jesuswithus@mail.com or call /text any of the numbers provide here on the front page.

OUR CONTACT INFO;
.USA Roaming phone (Text only no calls); 08071709453
.Lagos Office;+2347065093725
.UK line; +447031991999
.Emai;Jesuswithus@mail.com
.Contact Address; Plot 32 Northern foreshore estate, off chevron drive, Lekki. Lagos

SPECIAL DEALS;
We also have some special deals and it goes thus for just phones and laptops;
.Just tell us your budget and the brand you want we will search and give you the best deal possible fitting your budget including commission and landing cost to Nigeria. This is to help customers that are not good in searching get great deals and maximize profit.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nice.will check back latter
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by nwadei22: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
so many pre-order threads on nairaland.
Hope you guys can deliver as you claim?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by ariyebaba(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where in U.S are you ?

Where can i search on Craiglist ?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by aweza: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
ariyebaba: Where in U.S are you ?

@aruyebaba same question I need an answer for cause I need to get some things on craiglist and amazon too. @OP reply ASAP Plz
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by efeambrose: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
@jesuswith us please can I order from you good power bank of 10,400Amh?
I will call you shortly.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
greg420: Nice.will check back latter

@greg420 please do.Cheers
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
nwadei22: so many pre-order threads on nairaland.
Hope you guys can deliver as you claim?

yes we can.Cheers
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
ariyebaba: Where in U.S are you ?

@ariyebaba we can deal/pick up items in Houston,Chicago and sandiego so you can check the following links and paste the item links here
http://chicago.craigslist.org/
http://houston.craigslist.org/
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
aweza:

@aruyebaba same question I need an answer for cause I need to get some things on craiglist and amazon too. @OP reply ASAP Plz

@aweza please read my response on this thread on where you can search on craiglist and the area we can pay and pick up items for you.Cheers
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by ariyebaba(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ Aweza, u are welcome on board. Let see how things go here.

aweza:

Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
efeambrose: @jesuswith us please can I order from you good power bank of 10,400Amh?
I will call you shortly.
@efeambrose I got your call and Payments has been confirmed please expect your item by Wednesday 30th July next week.Cheers
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by efeambrose: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
jesuswithus:
@efeambrose I got your call and Payments has been confirmed please expect your item by Wednesday 30th July next week.Cheers

OK @Jesuswithus thanks for confirming my payment this is my first transaction with you hope to give my commendations here when i recieve my power bank and order for other items so i will be expecting it,also please I don't stay in Lagos how can I get it in Enugu state?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
hi,
could you pls clarify the following - are these flat rate charges of $40 for laptops inclusive of shipping + commission?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by aweza: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
ariyebaba: @ Aweza, u are welcome on board. Let see how things go here.

@ariyebaba Thank you,lemme make my first order and see how things go.
@jesuswithus please give me the landing cost of these items including shipping and commission and expected time of arrival/delivery:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1921675922.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1245302373.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1430860922.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1926574341.html

Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
tradeplusib: hi,
could you pls clarify the following - are these flat rate charges of $40 for laptops inclusive of shipping + commission?

@tradeplusib yes please if its just a single laptop inclusive of shipping and commission,but this does not apply for craiglist especially if its outside our jurisdiction. Cheers
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
aweza:

@ariyebaba Thank you,lemme make my first order and see how things go.
@jesuswithus please give me the landing cost of these items including shipping and commission and expected time of arrival/delivery:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1921675922.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1245302373.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1430860922.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1926574341.html

Thank you

@aweza please find a breakdown below:

sneakers cost $17.99
wireless mouse cost $5.65
boxers cost $18.80
memory card cost $36.15
commission plus shipping cost $40
Total is $118.59 by N168 = N19,924
ETA is 5-7 days after confirmation of payment.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by aweza: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
jesuswithus:

@aweza please find a breakdown below:

sneakers cost $17.99
wireless mouse cost $5.65
boxers cost $18.80
memory card cost $36.15
commission plus shipping cost $40
Total is $118.59 by N168 = N19,924
ETA is 5-7 days after confirmation of payment.

ok seen would call you now
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tonjeola(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
this how linkto started and after gaining trust of many nairalanders, then scon away with people's hard earn money. if u are real and geniune. u will go far, this business is lucrative.
this ur moniker funny, hope no be say u use am to build confident and trust sha?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
@tonjeola in as much as i appreciate your presence here,negative comments are not allowed and NEVER would we think of such.cheers
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
tonjeola: this how linkto started and after gaining trust of many nairalanders, then scon away with people's hard earn money. if u are real and geniune. u will go far, this business is lucrative.
this ur moniker funny, hope no be say u use am to build confident and trust sha?
my moniker Lol you can suggest a new one if you dont like this.Maybe you would prefer D.evilforus
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tonjeola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
jesuswithus: my moniker Lol you can suggest a new one if you dont like this.Maybe you would prefer D.evilforus
ur moniker is a good one as far u are with good will
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
tonjeola:
ur moniker is a good one as far u are with good will
i am,Thanks and Regards
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tonjeola(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
jesuswithus: @tonjeola in as much as i appreciate your presence here,negative comments are not allowed and NEVER would we think of such.cheers
the negative comments will make u to ve a second thought.
looking forward to do biz with u in d near future. stay focus!
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
aweza:

ok seen would call you now

@aweza we just got your Payment,Sellers contacted we would give you update soonest.Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
tonjeola:
the negative comments will make u to ve a second thought.
looking forward to do biz with u in d near future. stay focus!
Thanks i do appreciate.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by aweza: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
jesuswithus:

@aweza we just got your Payment,Sellers contacted we would give you update soonest.Thank you

Am waiting.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
ok. Just one more enquiry. Can you pay for items i won in my ebay account?
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
tradeplusib: ok. Just one more enquiry. Can you pay for items i won in my ebay account?

@tradeplusib for the above question please lets talk by mail though its better we bid for you from our ebay account within your stated budget and pay from our paypal account cause most sellers might not want to ship to Nigeria or a third party.Regards
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by jesuswithus: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
aweza:

Am waiting.
@aweza the seller of the sneakers and bluetooth mouse ships to my office address tomorrow once its arrives we would inform you,waiting for the reply of the other 2 sellers.
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
can you ship car to nigeria? i want to get one on craiglist
Re: Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc by tradeplusib: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2014
jesuswithus:

@tradeplusib for the above question please lets talk by mail though its better we bid for you from our ebay account within your stated budget and pay from our paypal account cause most sellers might not want to ship to Nigeria or a third party.Regards

ok, will give you a call soon to explain my needs. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

SHIP GOODS FROM US&UK VIA SEA|Nationwide Delivery / Which Is The Best 4g Mifi /router To Buy ? / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.